Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

On 19/03/2018 at 6:51 AM, Guest Heilbron said:

Hey, his powers can be like that of Icon! He’s a black Superman rip-off with most of his abilities (Super strength, speed, invulnerability, senses, endurance, and flight) but he could generate energy and make energy construct similar to scale of that of a green lantern. That’s not to say Matt would be making complex things like miniguns and mech suits, or atleast at first. be he could make things like forceshields, force armor, and simple bladed weapons. 

On 19/03/2018 at 7:15 AM, Guest Heilbron said:

And since we’re on the subject, here’s an idea for you’re fictional race.

A race of visually flawless, well endowed, and physically powerful people that we’ll just call the Adonisins (like Adonis) exist on the outer edge of the galaxy. Due to the strange esoteric energies produced by their planet, the Adonisins learned to harness it for their own, turning them into the beautiful powerhouses known throughout the universes. However, this was their kryptonite because while they were able to go to other galaxies with their powers, they couldn’t get far as they relied too heavily on their planet’s unique energy. If they remained out of planet for too long, their bodys would grow shrivled, weak, and impotent. But not many bothered to leave as the planet’s energies made them biologically immortal and took their need for food and sleep. So they mostly stayed on their world and fucked each other senseless, but there would come a day when one Adonisin would grow greedy enough to figure out a way around this weakness.

You can likely fill in the dots there.

Those are some pretty neat ideas!

Guest Heilbron
5 hours ago, thebooblover said:

Those are some pretty neat ideas!

Thanks! Im really good at back stories.

Wish I could say the same for actually writing my stories.

2 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Thanks! Im really good at back stories.

Wish I could say the same for actually writing my stories.

I hear you.  At times, it feels like I’m more of an idea man, myself.

Guest Heilbron
11 hours ago, thebooblover said:

Yeah, me too. 

Like, I keep trying to get to writing some of your challenges, and I stop and restart. I was like at the part where they met the joker and Harley before trying to write something else. What is wrong with me!

11 hours ago, thebooblover said:

Yeah, me too. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Like, I keep trying to get to writing some of your challenges, and I stop and restart. I was like at the part where they met the joker and Harley before trying to write something else. What is wrong with me!

Part of the problem on my end is timing due to the various things going on in my life.  Another part is finding the creative energy to just sit down and write it all.

Guest Heilbron
21 hours ago, thebooblover said:

Really? Which challenges you tried to write?

It’s easier to list the challenge I haven’t tried, of which there are only 2:

The hung Mountain Man

Jurassic Park

30 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

It’s easier to list the challenge I haven’t tried, of which there are only 2:

The hung Mountain Man

Jurassic Park

Damn. How far did you go with the ones you did try writing before getting distracted? 

22 hours ago, Snake_King said:

That makes two of us

And which ones you tried to write Snake? 

2 hours ago, thebooblover said:

I meant I’m just as curious about the ones he’s tried as you are.  As far as the ones I’ve been trying to write, I’m sticking to just that Ben 10/ATLA crossover challenge that RexFan12345 put up while mixing in some of my own ideas into it.

Guest Heilbron
5 hours ago, thebooblover said:

Damn. How far did you go with the ones you did try writing before getting distracted? 

The two farthest ones I believe was the one involving the haunted house and Robin the boy wonder. I had them all in a NSFW file in my jump drive, but the whole file got corrupted and Ive been struggling to get back into it ever since.

For the haunted house, I was at the point where the boy met Elizebeth Whansinn and was about to unvail her monster to test the boy's new endowments.

For Robin, it was just passed the part where him, Batman, and Batgirl were off to fight the Joker who had an auction house under his control. Robin then noticed he was getting unnaturally hot and his bottom tights started to chafe 

8 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

The two farthest ones I believe was the one involving the haunted house and Robin the boy wonder. I had them all in a NSFW file in my jump drive, but the whole file got corrupted and Ive been struggling to get back into it ever since.

For the haunted house, I was at the point where the boy met Elizebeth Whansinn and was about to unvail her monster to test the boy's new endowments.

For Robin, it was just passed the part where him, Batman, and Batgirl were off to fight the Joker who had an auction house under his control. Robin then noticed he was getting unnaturally hot and his bottom tights started to chafe 

That’s understandable. This is way we are all told to save our files on multiple files.

I need to do that with more of my works.

Guest Heilbron

Actually, now that I think about it, the haunted house one was the furthest because I made character sheets involving each monster and their personality and how they did sex.

I remember the demon having a nun outfit, the wherewolf being this ferral beast that used they poor boy like a chew toy, the Mummy did something invloving her bandages as well as rimming, and frankeinstein, with her emminse strength, had no problem beimg a little rough with him just to test and make sure his dick wouldnt break easily... like the others.

Guest Heilbron

And I did add some other monsters, a puppet with replacable sillicon parts and a psychomancing... thing I forgot. It was either an alien or an eldrich girl.

Guest Heilbron
3 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

And I did add some other monsters, a puppet with replacable sillicon parts and a psychomancing... thing I forgot. It was either an alien or an eldrich girl.

Wait I remember, it was a telapathic bug queen

Guest Heilbron
19 hours ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

That’s understandable. This is way we are all told to save our files on multiple files.

I need to do that with more of my works.

Dont remind me. Now I have 2 different nsfw folders. And the current ones Im working on is that Isekai-based story and a challenge where a teen goes from being a star student in high school to the land lord of an apartment complex owned by his late father. The latter is going well, but I'm having trouble writing for the former

1 hour ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Dont remind me. Now I have 2 different nsfw folders. And the current ones Im working on is that Isekai-based story and a challenge where a teen goes from being a star student in high school to the land lord of an apartment complex owned by his late father. The latter is going well, but I'm having trouble writing for the former

Oh! I know of the Apartment challenge.  Hope some of the suggests I gave help/appears in it.
Good luck. Hope to read your work soon.

Guest Heilbron
16 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

Oh! I know of the Apartment challenge.  Hope some of the suggests I gave help/appears in it.

Go back and check, I was the guy who gave like 20 something suggestions for the woman

Guest Heilbron
On 3/24/2018 at 2:18 PM, Hide_My_Sins said:

Hey, Sins, you mind giving me your opinion about something?

Guest Heilbron
20 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

Ask, and I will answer.

Remember that Isekai story I keep saying I was writing? I still haven’t chosen what my characters race should be. I already chose that it would be a “Dark” race and narrowed it down to two: Orc and Drow. The Orc is the hulking, 8’4”, man of a man with muscle stacked on muscle while the drow is more akin to a lithe but toned pretty boy like any anime protagonist. The race doesn’t contribute to the game and is purely cosmetic, all it does is add a racial emote and starting stats that will all be maxed out anyway. Oh, and they‘re both handsome-ass fabio-looking fuckers with dicks that belong on horses.

If you had to go into a world of magic, what would you rather look like, Sephiroth with dark grey skin (Drow), or the Hulk with the sex appeal of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (Orc)?

27 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Remember that Isekai story I keep saying I was writing? I still haven’t chosen what my characters race should be. I already chose that it would be a “Dark” race and narrowed it down to two: Orc and Drow. The Orc is the hulking, 8’4”, man of a man with muscle stacked on muscle while the drow is more akin to a lithe but toned pretty boy like any anime protagonist. The race doesn’t contribute to the game and is purely cosmetic, all it does is add a racial emote and starting stats that will all be maxed out anyway. Oh, and they‘re both handsome-ass fabio-looking fuckers with dicks that belong on horses.

If you had to go into a world of magic, what would you rather look like, Sephiroth with dark grey skin (Drow), or the Hulk with the sex appeal of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (Orc)?

I vote for the Orc.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.