Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

15 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Well, the stranger explains the reason, albeiy veaguely.

"Oh this book is incredible, but theres nothing left in here for me. I memorized all the notes forward and back. But it loves anyone with enough brains and vision to get creative, so now ot wants you, boy."

The book, while holding primordial knowledge, only has the power to unlock the readers potential to usr true, unrestricted magic. Its up to the reader to learn how to use it effectvely along with all the skills the book teaches ftlrom magic crafting to arcane combat.

Once a reader has mastered all subjects snd reached the rank of Telos (Magic enlightenment) theres nothing left for the mage to learn, so they must guud the book to another worthy enough to read it's pages, a sort of passing of the torch. And it doesnt matter if the reader is good or evil, just that it's dedicated to mastering it's lessins above all else.

If the magi doesnt pass the book down to a new reader, or isnt dedicated enough to finish the books lessons, the book will take away the reader's gift of magic and undo everything they've done with magic before going back to the last reader so they may choose again.

Ah, so it wouldn’t work out for him if he tried to keep it, as the book has a seeming mind of its own.  So how would sex factor in?

4 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Also yes, Lizards, grey aliens, and even xenomorphs are all good so long as you make them THICC and huminoid.

Okay then.

Sounds like interesting story concepts, and I can see them going in all kinds of directions.  Not to mention, it sounds like you’ve thought it out well.  However, I wouldn’t be able to write it at the moment due to how busy things are.

Guest Heilbron
9 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Sounds like interesting story concepts, and I can see them going in all kinds of directions.  Not to mention, it sounds like you’ve thought it out well.  However, I wouldn’t be able to write it at the moment due to how busy things are.

That's cool but have a question ask. Could you make a list of characters that could work with the magic idea? Its just too open.

6 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

That's cool but have a question ask. Could you make a list of characters that could work with the magic idea? Its just too open.

Well, it depends.  What kind of world is the story set up in?  Is it a medieval fantasy world like Lord of the Rings, a modern fantasy where the magic happens in the big city, a world where magic hides in the shadows of the modern day, or a type of futuristic alien world where magic and science coexist with one another?

Guest Heilbron
1 minute ago, Snake_King said:

Well, it depends.  What kind of world is the story set up in?  Is it a medieval fantasy world like Lord of the Rings, a modern fantasy where the magic happens in the big city, a world where magic hides in the shadows of the modern day, or a type of futuristic alien world where magic and science coexist with one another?

Any of them. The premis isnt too complex beyond "hero gets book that lets him warp reality like he has an infinity gauntlet" I just want a list of characters you may know about that I dont where it could work.

Basically, give me everything you got.

2 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Any of them. The premis isnt too complex beyond "hero gets book that lets him warp reality like he has an infinity gauntlet" I just want a list of characters you may know about that I dont where it could work.

Basically, give me everything you got.

Well, one last question before I do.  Is this original or can it be a fanfic?

Guest Heilbron

It can be both. Like I said, the idea is so open that you can make it to whatever you want, that’s why I want to narrow down Ideas. I already have Harry Potter as an option.

2 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

It can be both. Like I said, the idea is so open that you can make it to whatever you want, that’s why I want to narrow down Ideas. I already have Harry Potter as an option.

Alright then.  I actually thought of a fanfic version where it’s actually a mish-mash.

Protagonist: Jack Darby from “Transformers: Prime”

Premise: He gets the book and inadvertently warps the world into one that suits his fancy.  As a result, he gets a harem made up of buxom and curvacious versions of female characters from not only his own world but from other worlds as well.  These include:

1. Korra from “The Legend of Korra”
  2. Katara from “Avatar: The Last Airbender”
  3. Arcee from the Transformers franchise
  4. Aela the Huntress from “Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim”
  5. Ayesha Clanclan from “Outlaw Star”
  6. Wonder Woman
  7. Hinata Hyuuga from “Naruto”

And any others that can come to mind.  Plus, skimpiness is now commonplace in this new world, as is open sexuality.

How’s all that?

Guest Heilbron
7 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Alright then.  I actually thought of a fanfic version where it’s actually a mish-mash.

Protagonist: Jack Darby from “Transformers: Prime”

Premise: He gets the book and inadvertently warps the world into one that suits his fancy.  As a result, he gets a harem made up of buxom and curvacious versions of female characters from not only his own world but from other worlds as well.  These include:

1. Korra from “The Legend of Korra”
  2. Katara from “Avatar: The Last Airbender”
  3. Arcee from the Transformers franchise
  4. Aela the Huntress from “Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim”
  5. Ayesha Clanclan from “Outlaw Star”
  6. Wonder Woman
  7. Hinata Hyuuga from “Naruto”

And any others that can come to mind.  Plus, skimpiness is now commonplace in this new world, as is open sexuality.

How’s all that?

Jack Darby, huh? Not my first choice, Bit I can definantly see it, especially with how Fred Parry drew both him and arcee. Look up "I like big Auto-Butts and I can not lie" you wont be disapointed. I was also gonna make it so that the person warped into different universes anyway.

But do you have any other potential candidites? Anyone at all?

Well, since this answers your question for protagonists as well, here’s what I got. 

Years after coming to the man village, Mowgli is now 18 and going to an Indian school with Shanti as his best friend whom he has a mutual crush on, but a part of him still longs for the jungle.  Then one day, he comes across an Indian mystic with the book you mentioned.  The mystic gives Mowgli the book and because of the things he learns in it, his dreams end up warping the world around him.  When he wakes up, he finds Shanti, now much more curvaceous and buxom, pleasuring herself with his cock, which is now much bigger than it was previously.  The animals he used to know are not only still alive, but also humanoid and gender-flipped into busty female furries.  The women of the village and the jungle are now also part of his harem, with him being the only male around, and skimpy clothing being the norm as well as open sexuality.

How’s that?

Guest Heilbron

Hot, but I'd change some things. Because he's 18 and his animal friends are now peacfully resting, I cant see him bringing them back just to make them hot girls. What I do see him doing is making the village follow his will (when he trains long and hard enough to put others under his spell) and causing both his endowments and the rest of the village women his harem, while the men are his faithful and fearsome warriors. He is now king of Man, and there seems to be no one to stop him. But why stop there as there's a whole grove of disney princess he can go to conqure since hes disney himself?

And you can have him cross over with other disney shows like goof troop, Star vs the Forces of Evil, and Talespin, which would be a meta set of chapters if there ever was one.

And, of course, thered be the other shows and comics. AtlA, Korra, 2012 TMNT, the loud house, Marvel, DC, gravity falls, Fairly Odd Parents, that new Voltron Series, and many more.

4 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Hot, but I'd change some things. Because he's 18 and his animal friends are now peacfully resting, I cant see him bringing them back just to make them hot girls. What I do see him doing is making the village follow his will (when he trains long and hard enough to put others under his spell) and causing both his endowments and the rest of the village women his harem, while the men are his faithful and fearsome warriors. He is now king of Man, and there seems to be no one to stop him. But why stop there as there's a whole grove of disney princess he can go to conqure since hes disney himself?

And you can have him cross over with other disney shows like goof troop, Star vs the Forces of Evil, and Talespin, which would be a meta set of chapters if there ever was one.

And, of course, thered be the other shows and comics. AtlA, Korra, 2012 TMNT, the loud house, Marvel, DC, gravity falls, Fairly Odd Parents, that new Voltron Series, and many more.

True, although I was mainly taking into account the fact that most Disney properties tend to take place in their own world.  Still, this is fanfiction and anything’s possible.  Anything else you’d want to be changed or added to it?

Guest Heilbron

Hmm… Maybe have him raised by the mystic, instead of the nice family from JB2 so Mowgli isn’t so lost when learning magic.

Let’s have Mulan be his first princess since china is the closest place to india, then to arabia for jasmine, then to europe for all the others, quickly making a new empire in the process.

His an explorer type, so he’d go to other worlds and explore them first and meet other girls for the harem in the process.

Sounds good, although we may have to rewrite some of those Disney princesses so that they take place in the same time period, otherwise we’d have a mess explaining time travel.  Not to mention, write it so that we’re avoiding a trope that I absolutely, positively HATE; NTR.

I can see how the dimension-travel would work for magic using, and I can see the “being raised by a mystic” thing would work and help things make better sense.

Guest Heilbron

Yeah, NTR only works when the guy being cucked is a douchebag. Like Dash from Danny Phantom

No, I was simply going to have Mowgli meet the princesses because he constantly ventures over the borders of his nation of India.

I hear you, and you understand what I meant about the time period thing, right?  After all:

The Jungle Book: 1893

Mulan: 500s AD

Aladdin: 800s AD

The Black Cauldron: Dark Ages

Beauty and the Beast: 1770s

Sleeping Beauty: 1300s

Snow White: 1500s

Pocahontas: 1607

The list goes on.

Guest Heilborn

Oh, I know. But there’s always the use of magic. With magic, Mowgli and his harem can just be immortal, or he could just travel forward and back through time. Or he could do like you say and just go to other universes with the respective disney princess’ world.

Guest Heilborn

Actually, now that I think about it, Maybe Jack would be a better choice. There wouldn’t be a need to explain that BS. And he can simply go to other worlds no problem.

3 minutes ago, Guest Heilborn said:

Oh, I know. But there’s always the use of magic. With magic, Mowgli and his harem can just be immortal, or he could just travel forward and back through time. Or he could do like you say and just go to other universes with the respective disney princess’ world.

2 minutes ago, Guest Heilborn said:

Actually, now that I think about it, Maybe Jack would be a better choice. There wouldn’t be a need to explain that BS. And he can simply go to other worlds no problem.

Yeah, dimension travel might be best so as to not have to explain time travel.  Glad you picked Jack, and Mowgli might work a little better in his own story.

28 minutes ago, Guest Heilborn said:

Alright, but before I leave, is there any more protagonists you can think of? maybe the concept of an OC?

24 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Well, maybe Aang from ATLA since I don’t see him getting a harem very often.

As for OCs, nothing comes to mind at the moment.  Sorry.

I have an idea for an OC.

A nerdy guy that’s into magic and uses it to fuck all the girls and women.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.