Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

Free to watch or have to pay?  If pay, I do know other websites that stream could stream it for free.

What I meant was that I haven’t really had time to check it or other anime shows out.

1 minute ago, Snake_King said:

Free to watch or have to pay?  If pay, I do know other websites that stream could stream it for free.

What I meant was that I haven’t really had time to check it or other anime shows out.

It’s free, but you will get ads. I’m fine with ads.

That’s understand able.

2 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

It’s free, but you will get ads. I’m fine with ads.

That’s understand able.

Gotcha, and apologies if I came off as rude.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Heilbron
On 2/26/2018 at 9:55 PM, thebooblover said:

I was thinking he could be like a mini-Superman (with Super strength, flying, resiliency, super speed, x-ray vision, super hearing, etc...)

Hey, his powers can be like that of Icon! He’s a black Superman rip-off with most of his abilities (Super strength, speed, invulnerability, senses, endurance, and flight) but he could generate energy and make energy construct similar to scale of that of a green lantern. That’s not to say Matt would be making complex things like miniguns and mech suits, or atleast at first. be he could make things like forceshields, force armor, and simple bladed weapons. 

Guest Heilbron
3 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Hey, his powers can be like that of Icon! He’s a black Superman rip-off with most of his abilities (Super strength, speed, invulnerability, senses, endurance, and flight) but he could generate energy and make energy construct similar to scale of that of a green lantern. That’s not to say Matt would be making complex things like miniguns and mech suits, or atleast at first. be he could make things like forceshields, force armor, and simple bladed weapons. 

And since we’re on the subject, here’s an idea for you’re fictional race.

A race of visually flawless, well endowed, and physically powerful people that we’ll just call the Adonisins (like Adonis) exist on the outer edge of the galaxy. Due to the strange esoteric energies produced by their planet, the Adonisins learned to harness it for their own, turning them into the beautiful powerhouses known throughout the universes. However, this was their kryptonite because while they were able to go to other galaxies with their powers, they couldn’t get far as they relied too heavily on their planet’s unique energy. If they remained out of planet for too long, their bodys would grow shrivled, weak, and impotent. But not many bothered to leave as the planet’s energies made them biologically immortal and took their need for food and sleep. So they mostly stayed on their world and fucked each other senseless, but there would come a day when one Adonisin would grow greedy enough to figure out a way around this weakness.

You can likely fill in the dots there.

Guest Heilbron

Okay, one of them involves aliens and the other has magic.

First is the alien one:

After being dumped one night, our protagonist sulks alone in the forest until he finds two humanoid, well- endowed femm-aliens taking flora and fauna to study. After being stunned and taken aboard their ship, the two aliens discover that this race is incredibly young and, because they have the technology, does an experiments with the protagonist to reach his biological apex of perfection, which includes a bull sized dong and coconut sized balls. He then goes on a space odyssey adventure navigating through a society where sexy aliens rule and men are seen as weak and inferior. He must fuck his way to reach supremacy, or be a toy for beasts… that are also sexy

19 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

First is the alien one:

After being dumped one night, our protagonist sulks alone in the forest until he finds two humanoid, well- endowed femm-aliens taking flora and fauna to study. After being stunned and taken aboard their ship, the two aliens discover that this race is incredibly young and, because they have the technology, does an experiments with the protagonist to reach his biological apex of perfection, which includes a bull sized dong and coconut sized balls. He then goes on a space odyssey adventure navigating through a society where sexy aliens rule and men are seen as weak and inferior. He must fuck his way to reach supremacy, or be a toy for beasts… that are also sexy

Sounds interesting.  Just how “alien” would these aliens be?  Also, what kinds of things would be involved in the sex?

Guest Heilbron

The magic one is based off of the magic systems of ars magica and mage: the ascension and goes like this:

A man bumps into our protagonist and offers him a book. This book is called the tomb of Telos, a book with literally everything a person could want from magic, from runes, alchemy, artificing, the occult, and magic-fueled martial arts. With this the protagonist unlocks his magic potential and learns about magic and how to use it to warp the nine core aspects of reality (Aether, time, space, fate, matter, energy, life,mind, and spirit) and can change it in 5 different ways (creation, destruction, transmutation, perception, control). To put in perspective how powerful this book makes whoever learns from it. A master of fate can go from improving their chances in gambling to literally deciding the fate of an entire species or society.

Guest Heilbron
17 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Sounds interesting.  Just how “alien” would these aliens be?  Also, what kinds of things would be involved in the sex?

Think sexy anthro animals, technicolor skin, extra body parts, and anything considered “Sexy Alien”

Guest Heilbron

Also, for the Tomb of Telos. It was origionally gonna be a Harry Potter story until I realized that literally any protagonist sent in a fantasy realm could work with this premise. Just have them find the book, study from it, and they’re off to train to becoming so powerful they could reduce gods into just lifeless energy.

Guest Heilbron
2 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

So maybe some mult-breasted alien that lactase energy boosting milk?

Yep the only real constraints is they have to be at least semi humanoid and THICC to be fuckable. Get creative!

48 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

First is the alien one:

Would he be allowed to knock up all of them, and fuck them while they’re pregnant?

Guest Heilbron
Just now, Hide_My_Sins said:

Would he be allowed to knock up all of them, and fuck them while they’re pregnant?

Yeaj, but being a whole different species, it be a while before he got some aliens pregnant, even with his new super sperm.

That reminds me, i should explain that the process physically changed him and gave him a number of abilities. To make things short, simply scale him up to about 8 feet tall, make him as muscled as a black guy drawn by ThePIT, and then give him Luke Cage's strength and invulnerability plus black panthers keen senses and supernatural agility.

Guest Heilbron

But not all aliens are the same and some aliens will gain droves of young babies from precum. I actually had an idea of him being forced to do combat with a busty insectoid alien queen for the ammusement of the matriarchs, only to then fuck it and unleash a hord of dangerous and horny human/insect highbreeds.

27 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

The magic one is based off of the magic systems of ars magica and mage: the ascension and goes like this:

A man bumps into our protagonist and offers him a book. This book is called the tomb of Telos, a book with literally everything a person could want from magic, from runes, alchemy, artificing, the occult, and magic-fueled martial arts. With this the protagonist unlocks his magic potential and learns about magic and how to use it to warp the nine core aspects of reality (Aether, time, space, fate, matter, energy, life,mind, and spirit) and can change it in 5 different ways (creation, destruction, transmutation, perception, control). To put in perspective how powerful this book makes whoever learns from it. A master of fate can go from improving their chances in gambling to literally deciding the fate of an entire species or society.

Sounds like quite a story.  The only question is why would this man give the protagonist the book?  I mean, if it has that kind of knowledge and power, why would he give it away instead of using it for himself?  Maybe he could be a god of chaos or demon in disguise who gives the protagonist the book to spread mischief and chaos to see what happens?

24 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Think sexy anthro animals, technicolor skin, extra body parts, and anything considered “Sexy Alien”

Could this include reptilians as well, like lizard-women and naga-like aliens?

17 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

To be honest, I’m not really into seeing a dude fuck a girl while she’s pregnant.  It’s okay if you’re into that kind of thing, but I’m not.

3 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

But not all aliens are the same and some aliens will gain droves of young babies from precum. I actually had an idea of him being forced to do combat with a busty insectoid alien queen for the ammusement of the matriarchs, only to then fuck it and unleash a hord of dangerous and horny human/insect highbreeds.

Talk about your growing kids.

Guest Heilbron

Well, the stranger explains the reason, albeiy veaguely.

"Oh this book is incredible, but theres nothing left in here for me. I memorized all the notes forward and back. But it loves anyone with enough brains and vision to get creative, so now ot wants you, boy."

The book, while holding primordial knowledge, only has the power to unlock the readers potential to usr true, unrestricted magic. Its up to the reader to learn how to use it effectvely along with all the skills the book teaches ftlrom magic crafting to arcane combat.

Once a reader has mastered all subjects snd reached the rank of Telos (Magic enlightenment) theres nothing left for the mage to learn, so they must guud the book to another worthy enough to read it's pages, a sort of passing of the torch. And it doesnt matter if the reader is good or evil, just that it's dedicated to mastering it's lessins above all else.

If the magi doesnt pass the book down to a new reader, or isnt dedicated enough to finish the books lessons, the book will take away the reader's gift of magic and undo everything they've done with magic before going back to the last reader so they may choose again.

Guest Heilbron
24 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Sounds like quite a story.  The only question is why would this man give the protagonist the book?  I mean, if it has that kind of knowledge and power, why would he give it away instead of using it for himself?  Maybe he could be a god of chaos or demon in disguise who gives the protagonist the book to spread mischief and chaos to see what happens?

Could this include reptilians as well, like lizard-women and naga-like aliens?

To be honest, I’m not really into seeing a dude fuck a girl while she’s pregnant.  It’s okay if you’re into that kind of thing, but I’m not.

Talk about your growing kids.

Also yes, Lizards, grey aliens, and even xenomorphs are all good so long as you make them THICC and huminoid.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.