Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

A sexy version of the post-apocalypse setting.  A guy wakes up finding that the world and himself have changed.

• He’s now got a large dick and increased stamina
  • His mother and every other woman and girl in the world have been transformed by a toxin into super-strong, primitive-minded, amazon-figured, sex-fiends
  • Because of what the women have been turned into, the majority of the world’s male population have been literally fucked to death (think snu-snu from Futurama but on a global scale)
  • If the changed women can be satisfied, then they become docile, but not many men survive long enough to see that

Our protagonist travels the world with his changed mother at his side, amassing a harem of the changed women in order to survive.

This isn’t based on any particular franchise, as it’s an original story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone seen Shimoneta or read any good fics based on it?

For those of you who don’t know, “Shimoneta: A Boring World Where The Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist” is a light novel/manga/anime about a dystopian future where the Japanese government cracks down on any and all perceived immoral activity, which ranges from using risqué language to distributing lewd materials in the country.  It’s to the point where all citizens have to wear devices called peacemakers at all times that analyze every spoken word and hand motion, for any lewd action could break the law.  To put it simply, in this world, you’re not allowed to say any dirty words or enact any bodily gestures on yourself or others, or else you’ll be punished.

A transfer student, Tanukichi Okuma, enters the country’s leading elite public moral school to reunite with his childhood crush, and student council president, Anna Nishikinomiya.  However, Okuma finds himself entwined with the perverted terrorist Blue Snow, also known as Ayame Kajou, who also happens to be the student council vice president.  In an attempt to bring freedom of speech and proper education back to its glory, Ayame and the reluctant Okuma are on a mission to spread lewdness across the school and city one lewd picture at a time.

With a setup like this, you know you’re in for innuendos all over the place.  However, one thing you don’t expect is that the show delivers a perfect example of how the leaders of both arguments seem determined and self-righteous towards their cause, even with followers using their ideas to their own gain.  For a show about defying the system and spreading dirty pictures, it actually provides good commentary.  So, it highly relies on innuendos to get its point across, all while avoiding the censors.  Sure, it’s an adult show, but even Japan has their limits as it turns out.

Anyway, you’re probably thinking, “Get to the point, Snake_King!” so I’ll try and whittle it down.

In Shimoneta, the character of Anna Nishikinomiya initially seemed like the ideal example of the perfect child – a young woman so pure and innocent that she thought a picture of a big-boobed woman licking a mushroom between her pushed-together tits was harmless.  However, because she had zero guidance on how to behave in a relationship or what one does when they’re feeling certain sensations in their bodies, her first encounter with the opposite gender (Okuma accidentally kissing her and she gets wet downstairs) results in her repeatedly trying to rape Okuma and being an overall super-strong yandere towards him.

Remember parents, this could be your kid if you don’t talk to them.

As a result of this transformation into a psychopath wanting sempai’s attention, Okuma’s feelings for Anna turn sour, and now his image of her as the perfect, innocent and pure girlfriend is gone.  He doesn’t give in to her advances for 2 reasons:

1. She’s not in her right mind since she can’t tell the difference between love and feelings of lust
  2. He’s probably a believer in the phrase “never stick your dick in crazy.”

As such, I’d like to see a fic where Okuma, Anna, and Ayame get into a threesome with each other, and it’s all consensual.  Any ideas?

Edited by Snake_King
Grammar

• 2 weeks later...

I actually had a Concept about shimoneta where, because he fails his entrance exams, someone else gets into the high school instead. This person being a closeted perv who knows how naive and ignorant other student’s are, and plans on abusing that to his advantage.

But, like all my ideas, it never went anywhere.

Just now, Red_Light_Zone said:

I actually had a Concept about shimoneta where, because he fails his entrance exams, someone else gets into the high school instead. This person being a closeted perv who knows how naive and ignorant other student’s are, and plans on abusing that to his advantage.

But, like all my ideas, it never went anywhere.

Uh…not really the kind of protagonist I’d follow, no offense.

• 2 weeks later...

i’m trying to decide the male lead but i’m flexible on the females. examples include Rachel ‘raven’ roth, lydia deetz, wednesday adams, coraline jones, mavis dracula…. maybe Marilyn munster?

i’m using this as a template at the moment.

http://www.univers-web.com/CreepySchool/

my current idea is that the male is the son of the headmaster or landowner of a school for young women of age and the girls are all very interested in seeing a male after so long. there wuold be pre-existing relationships, friendships grudges etc for him to disurupt.

i’m thinking there’d also be a rival normal school filled with mundane rivals/friends etc from their respective series.

I MAY be playing up certain monster angles, like doll-coraline, witch raven, vampire mavis and maybe wednesday…..

13 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

my current idea is that the male is the son of the headmaster or landowner of a school for young women of age and the girls are all very interested in seeing a male after so long.

Now, when you say that, do you mean the male character would be the son of either the headmaster or landowner or that male character being the landowner would be an option?  Sorry, it’s just the way you wrote it got me a bit confused.

Personally, I’d go with the son of the headmaster option as well as being a student or helper around the place, as that gives him more of a reason to be there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.