Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

3 hours ago, Guest 368 said:

I liked chapter 3 ... you know it would be interesting for girls to use their breasts as weapons.

I will wait patiently for chapter 4.

I’d keep that sort of thing for between the girls of the harem as part of a game between them.

Glad you liked the chapter, and I’ll start on 4 as soon as I’m able to.  Any other thoughts or critiques?

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Guest Frankxxx said:

Sokkara and katara have a body of amanzons?

Kind of.  Considering that they live at the South Pole and have to hunt for their food, it makes sense that they’d have some muscle to them.

7 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Oh, now I remember.  I saw a bit of that, although the plot made no sense, and the proportions were a little bit too big for my liking.

Yeah, honestly it's a guilty pleasure for me, also the manga is better because it actually has a story unlike the OVA. I own both mangas and OVA and hoping to get the rest someday.

That’s understandable.  Everyone’s got their guilty pleasures, and that’s fine, as long as no one gets hurt, of course.

BTW, have you seen Konosuba?

Just now, Rexfan12345 said:

I haven't seen Konosuba yet, but it's seems to be all over the net recently.

Also Ben 10 in a harem school scenario with the girls in the franchise, what do you think?

I recommend checking it out, as it definitely delivers on the funny moments and perviness.  It was never dubbed into English, but trust me, it’s worth seeing.

That would probably work in a futuristic setting akin to Star Trek.

They are.

I just figured that that type of setting would make better sense if the alien girls were to interact with the humans and nobody freaks the Hell out.

Can’t say that I have.

Ah, I see.  Well, it’s unlikely that I’ll play it since I don’t really download games from the net because you never know what they’ll have with them.

If your going to do a ben10 eiken crossover, might i suggest that the human girls are mixed in with the regular eiken cast, the aliens are a part of a new cross culture student exchange and ben is a student given the job of peacejeeper slash representative. Everyone has eikien proportions. That way you have conflict, a goal and a reason for everyone to be there.

Also there was a 'milkbender' comic a while back, is that what you meant?

Edited by Strange_idea

Imagine attea as school punk who secretly loves the serenity of swimming, julie as the first human to take alien technology courses and accidentally making ship, eunice dodging questions about where she's from and acing every tech course, looma being friendly but embracing her culture full on so she doesn't have to admit everyone is scared of her, kai shunning the humans for the exotic aliens, ester and gwen secretly bonding over being half species and keeping it hidden for each other.

On 8/30/2018 at 8:40 PM, Strange_idea said:

If your going to do a ben10 eiken crossover, might i suggest that the human girls are mixed in with the regular eiken cast, the aliens are a part of a new cross culture student exchange and ben is a student given the job of peacejeeper slash representative. Everyone has eikien proportions. That way you have conflict, a goal and a reason for everyone to be there.

Also there was a 'milkbender' comic a while back, is that what you meant?

Really cool ideas, and like your ideas for the girls

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.