Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

6 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

I had a thought, have you seen lurkerggs ‘melon lord’ pictures? well, i was just talking about an azula/aang harem story in a nother thread, and i had a thought, what if in your ben 10 story, azula was less a sociopath (still kinda one) and more just had an aburd libido. the firenation could be capturing ‘enhancing’ and brainwashing girls for her to enjoy. like in this picture: https://lurkergg.deviantart.com/art/Jun-Melonlord-Universe-676118947 though it’s toph running things in the pictures.

Given the fire nation already practises kidnapping and brainwashing, and azula’s lust for power and control freak tendencies it makes some sense. it wouldn’t be openly happening, it’s an agenda she’s building for herself in secret.

I think I may have seen a few of them here and there, though not in depth.

It sounds like an interesting idea, although considering that this is a world where open sexuality, harems, enhanced figures are the norm, that may not work as much.  The idea that I was running with a bit did involve something similar, where the Fire Lord’s family taking girls for their harems has been something that’s been going on for a long time, and it’s one part of what started the war.

I’ve had a few ideas for what to do with Azula:

1. She captures Ben at one point and tries to have her way with him, admitting that she finds the lifestyle she’s been living to be incredibly boring, only for the Gaang to swoop in and grab Ben before she can finish her fun time with him.  This would then result in a growing frustration that comes with the absence of Ben’s dick, to the point where, when she’s defeated in the incident with the drill, she surrenders and strips herself naked, demanding to be Ben’s slave.
  2. She has Mai and Ty Lee as part of her harem, though in the case of Mai, it was more in an effort on Azula’s part to spite Zuka (fem!Zuko) due to the latter’s feelings for Mai.  When she’s defeated at the end of the drill incident, she’s captured and Mai and Ty Lee surrender while Azula is held prisoner.  Then, while Ben and the Gaang, plus Zuka and Irah, interrogate her for information, but get nowhere.  During the interrogation, though, she mentions that she doesn’t see what the big deal is about men and real cocks anyway, prompting Ben to offer her a chance to see for herself.  She agrees, thinking it won’t amount to anything, but then she finds that she likes it so much that she surrenders herself to him willingly.

Not sure which, if either of those directions to go, honestly, but it’ll be a little bit before I get to Azula and her part in the story.  What do you think?

Also, when I said enhanced figures, I just meant that all the girls and women grow into busty and curvaceous figures without help, and it’s the norm for this world.

1 minute ago, Snake_King said:

Also, when I said enhanced figures, I just meant that all the girls and women grow into busty and curvaceous figures without help, and it’s the norm for this world.

Oh I know, but considering the fire nations’s resources and Azula perfectionism, i can see her wanting to improve on that to have the very best. leading to a rumour that the fire nation is naturally the bustiest of all. and i understand this is an erotic world, but it eems in character for Azula in such a world to want her own personal harem under that includes the entire world and to do it in secret.

those both sound like good ideas, but are you sure you want to have azula removed as an antagonist so early? it could be fun to have her libido slowly driving her mad as the story goes, and that be her breakdown. you could also have her taking ‘enhancers’ to capture the gaangs attention, playing up the foe-yay as it’s called and having fun with her hating them and lusting for them, not even realising how seductive she is towards them at first.

hmmmm. what if the drill breakdown ISN’t the end of her as an enemy? she and the others escape after she’s captured, and she trie to rationalise that is was a ruse to get away but the experience shakes her, leading to a much greater breakdown later. mai, going with her, is also beginning to doubt her loyalties and mis now missing ben as well as zuko. by all means, have them captured early, but that seems a bit early, and one of the great things to take from avatar is delayed effect of character moments. aka letting this happen then boil inside them. not sure what to do with ty li

Well, part of it is that I considered that people might be asking a lot about when Azula joins the harem.  Plus, as so many shows, movies, and whatnot have shown, people can lose interest if you drag stuff out.  Not to mention, I’m already trying to figure out what I can get away with in keeping and/or leaving out things from the show.

Edited by Snake_King
clarification

Most stories add a new girl per chapter, and others take their time before adding the next girl.  I’m leaning more towards the latter with this, but the pacing can be a bit of a juggling act.

thing is though, that azula is your best villain, and it’d be a shame to waste her.

what’s I’d do is have her breakdown over her next few appearance, subtly but gowing. she becomes flirtier with the gaang, but catches herself, and their encounters become more and more charged, with her liking to hold them down and lean in close etc. she also gets more reckless and agressive, and had new plans. Ben and the others figure out that flirting with her REALLY gets under her skin and makes her slip up, but try not to overdo it. mainly to make her slip up information

she breaks down earlier, but not too early and it feels earned and satisfying.

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

thing is though, that azula is your best villain, and it’d be a shame to waste her.

what’s I’d do is have her breakdown over her next few appearance, subtly but gowing. she becomes flirtier with the gaang, but catches herself, and their encounters become more and more charged, with her liking to hold them down and lean in close etc. she also gets more reckless and agressive, and had new plans. Ben and the others figure out that flirting with her REALLY gets under her skin and makes her slip up, but try not to overdo it. mainly to make her slip up information

she breaks down earlier, but not too early and it feels earned and satisfying.

I’ll consider it, though it seems like it might work.  Ozai is still the main villain that has to be taken down in the end, though.

1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

yeah, i’d go with the ‘take time’ thing. it’s always satisfying if you do it right. have you read ‘pokemon reset bloodlines?’ excellent pacing, though a non lemon story, but still quite lovely buildup

Can’t say that I’ve read that, or even heard of it until now.

1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

make sure azula is still…. azula when she’s having her breakdown, and at least puts on a show of her old, chessmaster persona. they just have a way of taking advantage back. until she goes COMPLETELY into ‘make me your slave’

3 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

also, there’s ‘a new world’ https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10023670/1/A-New-World which has a suprsing amount of pacing but is very lemon-y.  girls are introduced several chapters before joining up, dozens of chapters before sleeping with ash, and some even leave the story for a while

I’ll give it a look sometime.  In the meantime, I’ve still got the next chapter to finish writing (as well as for other stories) before I can worry about how to have Ben and the Gaang pin Azula down for good and mark her ass as theirs permanently.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious about something, but what do you guys think of the “Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex” argument?  In case you don’t know what that is, it’s basically the idea that Superman can’t have sex with anyone unless they match his strength, or else he’ll accidentally and literally rip them apart.

Personally, I see that there are at least 2 problems with this mindset:

1. The people who believe this don’t seem to be aware of or don’t care about the fact that there are sexual positions where Superman’s partner, whoever they are, could be the active participant instead of him, like the cowgirl position, reverse cowgirl, etc.
  2. The believers of this don’t seem to realize that Superman has complete control over his strength.  Otherwise, he’d rip the doorknob off a door every time he entered a room.

Anyway, I was curious about what you all thought of it.

A while back a friend asked this question, and my answer was ‘red sun room’. that’s probably not the only purpose, but just goes to show, even if he couldn’t hold back he could find a way. he loses his powers all the flipping time and just needs a trickle of direct sunlight to recharge, if he had to do you really think he wouldn’t give it all up for lois?

But yeah, perfect muscle control is a big part. I don’t think he could release, the film hancock had a good point there in that his sperm probably cannot be held back and is probably as tough as the rest of him, but he could at least please them.

Also, and this is less canon more observation, but Clark seems to have a very muted libido, almost asexual. Batman in one comic knows he’s married because he follows his gaze and supes, (with publicly known x-ray vision) doesn’t once sneak a peak at the crowd of reporters, many of which are female. He also is VERY resistant to seduction and focused on emotional support in relationships. at worst, fem fatales either fail to break his concentration or just make him uncomfortable. He’s not against it, he just can deal with having to be patient.

And really, the same goes for any couple. if there are obstacles you can find away around them and focus on what you have. Robin and oracle, for example, have a very healthy relationship despite her paralysis from the waist down.

This concept is okay to play with, but can be irritating when used on it’s surface level only. and I’m always annoyed when attached to superman, mr ‘world of carboard’ who might i add can pat an ordinary dog without cracking a continent

there’s a rather interesting parody of superman  called irredeemable, and i call it that because they explicitly acknowledge that its not what superman would be realistically, it’s what he would be if you took away his emotional maturity and stability. I like realism keeping cynicism in check.

anyway, some spoilers, but the plutonian (the superman figure) can’t without his body hairs, similarly invincible, ripping through human flesh like sandpaper. where it gets clever though, SPOILERS by the way, is that his powers are psionic reality warping, which means his powers work exactly as he wants and expects them too and brough that particular drawback on himself out of his matyr complex.

i really appreciate that they actually seem to hold supes idealism and basic humanity as something critical and his lack of that is the pluotnian’s flaw, but that’e going on a tangent.

Creature’s of the light and dark used this concept as the reason why the alien warrior girl was beating up her suitors, had to test their durability.

that they would try to deconstruct a character and turn him edgy based on his sex life is bizarre for me. anyone else think that? it was just stupid with spider-man.

4 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

A while back a friend asked this question, and my answer was ‘red sun room’. that’s probably not the only purpose, but just goes to show, even if he couldn’t hold back he could find a way. he loses his powers all the flipping time and just needs a trickle of direct sunlight to recharge, if he had to do you really think he wouldn’t give it all up for lois?

But yeah, perfect muscle control is a big part. I don’t think he could release, the film hancock had a good point there in that his sperm probably cannot be held back and is probably as tough as the rest of him, but he could at least please them.

Also, and this is less canon more observation, but Clark seems to have a very muted libido, almost asexual. Batman in one comic knows he’s married because he follows his gaze and supes, (with publicly known x-ray vision) doesn’t once sneak a peak at the crowd of reporters, many of which are female. He also is VERY resistant to seduction and focused on emotional support in relationships. at worst, fem fatales either fail to break his concentration or just make him uncomfortable. He’s not against it, he just can deal with having to be patient.

And really, the same goes for any couple. if there are obstacles you can find away around them and focus on what you have. Robin and oracle, for example, have a very healthy relationship despite her paralysis from the waist down.

This concept is okay to play with, but can be irritating when used on it’s surface level only. and I’m always annoyed when attached to superman, mr ‘world of carboard’ who might i add can pat an ordinary dog without cracking a continent

there’s a rather interesting parody of superman  called irredeemable, and i call it that because they explicitly acknowledge that its not what superman would be realistically, it’s what he would be if you took away his emotional maturity and stability. I like realism keeping cynicism in check.

anyway, some spoilers, but the plutonian (the superman figure) can’t without his body hairs, similarly invincible, ripping through human flesh like sandpaper. where it gets clever though, SPOILERS by the way, is that his powers are psionic reality warping, which means his powers work exactly as he wants and expects them too and brough that particular drawback on himself out of his matyr complex.

i really appreciate that they actually seem to hold supes idealism and basic humanity as something critical and his lack of that is the pluotnian’s flaw, but that’e going on a tangent.

Creature’s of the light and dark used this concept as the reason why the alien warrior girl was beating up her suitors, had to test their durability.

that they would try to deconstruct a character and turn him edgy based on his sex life is bizarre for me. anyone else think that? it was just stupid with spider-man.

Wait... YOU'VE read irredeamable?

Just now, Strange_idea said:

a few issues. been meaning to get back into it. i appreciate the superman parody that doesn’t turn into an outright attack

though you did capitalise my name…. is it that surprising?

Yes! I thought I'd never meet another person who's read Irredeamable it's like my third favorite comic book series. I had an idea about a crossover between it and My Hero Acadamia for the longest time, but no onw has read the comic tonget a good idea.

hmmm…… that could be interesting. Plutonian’s connection to quirks would be fascinating…. or his parent’s calmly sitting deku down and apologising for what’s happened and asking him to help.

His being purely psionic could interact REALLY interesting with certain quirks

have you read worm? because there’s some elements that could be considered similar.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.