Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Here we go! Strange_idea, formerly known as guest, guest, maybe writer

:tup:

If you’d like to speak to me or anyone else with ideas, feel free to PM us.

So i missed the context of the question, BUT, since he got the.... wait you guys saw the new series right?

SPOILERS if you try

Since he became immune to time, we can use that. Have him either lay with, give a blood transfusion to the girls that strike you and have THAT slow down and eventually stop their ageing, so everyone's in the endgame era. Oneshots for everyone, they realise offscreen and go looking for him. They find him an join him, seeking to use the chance to end aku and since he's propbably the only one who'll lice like them so they want answers. If you like, this has the side effecta that more sisters survive the fight, but ashi is the only one he doesn't loose, so she falls for him first and is put in charge of convincing her sisters when the others catch up. Maybr throw in a scottsman daughter. The ending is dfferent in that the greater 'time immunity' means they all survive the trip into the past

End spoilers.

I've a workable harem scenario for many series, including most of the ones you mentioned. Maybe I should make a thread

I’ve seen the entire series, so no worries about spoilers with me.

As for the harem, do you plan on just including the girls from the show or others as well?  Just curious.

I see.  Just thought I’d ask.

Yeah, that ending in the show was pretty bittersweet, and showed that actions, whether good or bad, had consequences.  Not sure about the time immunity thing, but I can see the possibilities.

4 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

While I'm here, have ypu thought about having an omnitrix freakout mutate appa into an anthro?

Not really, as I was pretty much planning on just having Appa be Appa.  Plus, there’re plenty of characters to work with as it is, and a good number of Ben’s aliens look like anthros themselves, don’t you think?

8 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

actually, that reminds me, have you plans of including korra and company?

it’s doable i think

I’ve thought about it, though that would mean adding more to the list I already have planned for the harem:

1. Fem!Aang
  2. Katara
  3. Sokkara (Fem!Sokka)
  4. Toph Bei Fong
  5. Suki
  6. Yue
  7. Zuka (Fem!Zuko)
  8. Azula
  9. Mai
  10. Ty Lee
  11. June
  12. Irah (Fem!Iroh) (Maybe)

With the edition you suggest, it would be this:

1. Korra
  2. Fem!Mako
  3. Fem!Bolin
  4. Asami
  5. Lin Bei Fong
  6. Suyin Bei Fong
  7. Eska
  8. Fem!Desna
  9. Opal
  10. Ikki
  11. Jinora
  12. Fem!Meelo

Quite a load, don’t you think?  Although I could probably find a way of reimagining them into the setting.

Edited by Snake_King
clarification

3 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

good point. maybe for kenny 10?

Possibly, if I decide to do a sequel.

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

actually, better question, are you including any other ben 10 characters

I was planning on having a few of them appear at the ending for after Ben returns back to his world.  PM me if you want to discuss it in more detail.

37 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

forgive me for asking here, but what did you think of the ideas in my new thread?

Took me a little while to read through them all, but the ones that interested me were the Kim Possible, Gravity Falls, RWBY,  and Transformers Prime ones.

was it the pictures? too long?

If you;d like to make me a suggestion for any of them or take a crack at one please feel free to PM me.

Gravity falls and transformers prime were two of the more interesting ones to me as well. They’re not so much ‘adult’ fanfics as fanfic which happen to contain threesomes i was going to get around to writing. I like ot3s, and it’s fun coming up with creative and plauible enough ways they could happen.

Not that the other two aren’t. they’d be good to work with i think. The important thing is a that the story be fun to write, and interesting to read. erotica is not enough on it’s own.

though i must ask, which version of transformers? the first, with the reformatter or the second, with the ‘succubus’

I don’t mind the pictures, and while I got the gist, it was a lot to read through.  Most of what I and others do with these threads is post one idea at a time and discuss each of them before coming up with the next one and repeating the process with that and so on and so on.  Yours is...well, it’s not bad, but...the ideas are all posted one right after the other and it can be a lot to process at once, especially given the length of some of them.

And you’re right, writing the story should be fun.

I sent you a PM not too long ago clarifying what NTR meant, so you can respond to that and we can go from there if you want.

The reformatter one makes more sense to me.

I had a thought, have you seen lurkerggs ‘melon lord’ pictures? well, i was just talking about an azula/aang harem story in a nother thread, and i had a thought, what if in your ben 10 story, azula was less a sociopath (still kinda one) and more just had an aburd libido. the firenation could be capturing ‘enhancing’ and brainwashing girls for her to enjoy. like in this picture: https://lurkergg.deviantart.com/art/Jun-Melonlord-Universe-676118947 though it’s toph running things in the pictures.

Given the fire nation already practises kidnapping and brainwashing, and azula’s lust for power and control freak tendencies it makes some sense. it wouldn’t be openly happening, it’s an agenda she’s building for herself in secret.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.