Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

Just now, Guest Heilbron said:

Posideon got crossed at some farmers for not sacrificing a cow, so he made the wife fall in love with the cow, fuck it, and thin birth the minotaur.

Actually, the version I heard said it was that the king of Crete, Minos, thought his sacrificial bull was so beautiful that he could bear to part with it, and so sacrificed a lesser bull in its place.  Poseidon didn’t like this, and so in revenge, put Minos’ wife in a crazed lust that led her to fuck the same bull.  Then the minotaur came into existence.  But essentially, yeah, it’s what you said.

Plus, “Minotaur” means “the bull of Minos”.

1 minute ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

I created a Tielfing (half-demon basically), who’s back story is that he was raised in dragonborn temple.

That so?

I was just curious if you knew.  Most people seem to treat the Minotaur as though it’s just one member of a race of beings like the centaurs when it’s actually the monster’s the product of bestiality.

Guest Heilbron
9 hours ago, Snake_King said:

I was just curious if you knew.  Most people seem to treat the Minotaur as though it’s just one member of a race of beings like the centaurs when it’s actually the monster’s the product of bestiality.

Oh those crazy Greeks, what will they think of next?

But yeah, I’m sold. Dragon man with the size of Doomsday and the power of Bahamut. Thanks for the input, I would have never thought of that! It’s got everything I need.

• A powerful race that others seemingly look down on
  • Extremely fierce looking but also capable of being handsome.
  • Likely equipped with a massive (and ribbed) cock

3 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Oh those crazy Greeks, what will they think of next?

But yeah, I’m sold. Dragon man with the size of Doomsday and the power of Bahamut. Thanks for the input, I would have never thought of that! It’s got everything I need.

• A powerful race that others seemingly look down on
  • Extremely fierce looking but also capable of being handsome.
  • Likely equipped with a massive (and ribbed) cock

Yeah, and the Greek gods were real assholes.

Glad you like it.

Just now, Guest Heilbron said:

Now we just need a need a name for him...

Dracognis?

Glad you like it.

Plus, as the American Gods version of Odin, Mr. Wednesday, put it, “I have as many names as there are ways to die.”  So there’s probably quite a lot choose from.

I had to roll twice to get that.  What it lacks in variety, it makes up for in options and can at least give you ideas (I don’t much care for The Dark).  They also have dragonkin and Asian Dragons.  I know it's late and unasked for but some thoughts.  For heroes, I'd suggest Link, Crash Bandicoot, Snake, or Futa Ivy.  For harem members; Ivy, Lulu, Cassie Cage, Power Girl, Jill Valentine or Storm.  There was a suggestion for an OC that consisted of a nerdy dude who was into magic.  I would recommend against this.  It feels self depreciating since I think we're all nerds who want harems and I don’t think it is a good moral.  There needs to be some kind of conflict and adaptation to be made so you can grow into a better person, not merely find a magic book.  It also feels cliche and banal, isn’t the nerd the star of most harem anime?  Which ties into another issue I have with the character’s stats being maxed.  If he can do everything equally well at the start then what’s the point?  I think there should be strengths and weaknesses to work around, at least at first.

Between the Orc and the Drow I would choose the Drow but it ultimately depends on what deeper conflict you want to discuss, mankind's barbaric nature, primal instinct and history with such people or our capacity for darkness and subversion.  I personally would prefer to be a Drow or rather, Sepharoth, because of how iconic and cool that character is and looks.  I don’t really the more forceful approach to domination the Orc takes and would prefer using diplomacy, charisma and reason to sway others to my side.  I also like the dancing emote better.  Ultimately as long as you don't compromise on the monstrosity of the cock, I think either could work.  Which would be my problem with the Naga (where's it go?).  I do really like the Dragonbourn though, that’s a tough one.  It comes with a lot of great strengths and abilities but I would just prefer the more human and warped look and feel of the Drow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.