Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

Guest Heilbron
Just now, Hide_My_Sins said:

Well, I have to know. Is this a NSFW story with lots of sex? Or just a regular story? This is help me explain my answer.

Yes, lots of sex ensues, which is why they have hulking penises. Basically, each chapter is it’s own adventure involving him getting into shenanigans and meeting a sexy female… “thing” along the way.

Well the story works like an Isekai anime based on videogames just replace MMO with single player (Or World of Warcraft with Skyrim). Our protagonist just finished getting the last achivement and finally 100% completed the GREATEST! RPG! EVER! But he’s suddenly greeted with a text talking about a rare “New Game Plus” feature that takes his character to a brand new, even bigger world to explore. He accepts this new game and is suddenly reborn as his overleveled character, with all the strength and skills it had previously. But, with several twists.

1. He’s an Orc (or Drow) which is a race that’s highly discriminated against, so the average person who meets him believe him to be up to no good.
  2. All his stuff is gone and he only has some rags and a rust sword and shield. He’s effectively naked in an alien and hostile world
  3. To compensate he gets a magical device that works as a Pip-Boy or Sheikah slate in that it acts as his map, storage device, hud, etc.
  4. He also gets that new magic system I explained earlier so he doesn’t need concrete spells anymore, just some mana and imagination.

2 minutes ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Yes, lots of sex ensues, which is why they have hulking penises. Basically, each chapter is it’s own adventure involving him getting into shenanigans and meeting a sexy female… “thing” along the way.

Well the story works like an Isekai anime based on videogames just replace MMO with single player (Or World of Warcraft with Skyrim). Our protagonist just finished getting the last achivement and finally 100% completed the GREATEST! RPG! EVER! But he’s suddenly greeted with a text talking about a rare “New Game Plus” feature that takes his character to a brand new, even bigger world to explore. He accepts this new game and is suddenly reborn as his overleveled character, with all the strength and skills it had previously. But, with several twists.

1. He’s an Orc (or Drow) which is a race that’s highly discriminated against, so the average person who meets him believe him to be up to no good.
  2. All his stuff is gone and he only has some rags and a rust sword and shield. He’s effectively naked in an alien and hostile world
  3. To compensate he gets a magical device that works as a Pip-Boy or Sheikah slate in that it acts as his map, storage device, hud, etc.
  4. He also gets that new magic system I explained earlier so he doesn’t need concrete spells anymore, just some mana and imagination.

My reason is domination. As a Orc, I would dominate all those bitches that look down on me. I’d turn them into cock-worshiping bimbo that live for nothing but pleasing me with their bodies, while making them bare my children.

Kind of twisted, but that’s why my name is my name.

Guest Heilbron
3 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

My reason is domination. As a Orc, I would dominate all those bitches that look down on me. I’d turn them into cock-worshiping bimbo that live for nothing but pleasing me with their bodies, while making them bare my children.

Kind of twisted, but that’s why my name is my name.

Oh, so like the black guys drawn by… well anyone with a BBC fetish?

Oh, so like the black guys drawn by… well anyone with a BBC fetish?

Or anyone who turns a male MC into their domination fantasy character.

Guest Heilbron
Just now, Snake_King said:

Or anyone who turns a male MC into their domination fantasy character.

Yeah, but when HMS says that, I immediately thought of thePit’s characters and the racist girls.

Just now, Guest Heilbron said:

Yeah, but when HMS says that, I immediately thought of thePit’s characters and the racist girls.

True, but there are multiple types of stories and what have you that fulfill that type of thing.

Guest Heilbron
4 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

True, but there are multiple types of stories and what have you that fulfill that type of thing.

Point taken, still, Orc character it is, or did you have your own opinion to add?

Point taken, still, Orc character it is, or did you have your own opinion to add?

What were the stats on the drow?

Guest heilbron

All stats are maxed out, the races are purely cosmetic and add nothing in terms of gameplay. But they’re both sexy with horse cocks.

They do have racial emotes. the Drow dances while the orc flexes, but that’s it.

1 minute ago, Guest Heilbron said:

Sure, bob

A naga (human-like torso, snake-like lower half)

If you want a visual:

Image result for naga wow

At least, that’s the World of Warcraft version.  There’re plenty of others, but you get the idea:

Image result for naga male

1 minute ago, Guest Heilbron said:

It’s just from an artist from deviantart. here’s his link: https://wargreymon43.deviantart.com/

I just thought his stuff looked cool.

Okay, but still, you open to the idea of the lizard man MC?

Guest Heilbron
2 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Okay, but still, you open to the idea of the lizard man MC?

Oh shit, yeah. But knowing me, I’ll make him a dragon. Everything's better with Dragons. Plus, I can make him as big as than Minotaurs.

Oh shit, yeah. But knowing me, I’ll make him a dragon. Everything's better with Dragons. Plus, I can make him as big as than Minotaurs.

True.

BTW, you guys know how the original minotaur myth went, right?

Guest Heilbron
2 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

True.

BTW, you guys know how the original minotaur myth went, right?

More or less.

Posideon got crossed at some farmers for not sacrificing a cow, so he made the wife fall in love with the cow, fuck it, and thin birth the minotaur.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.