Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

That’s possible, though one possible reason I’ve seen used recently for that type of scenario is that there haven’t been any men for a while, as they died off a while back, and they’ve been using a type of super-tech that impregnates them. However, without men to supply the Y-chromosome, men are very rarely born. Plus, a side effect of the tech is that their fertility comes in earlier than normal, and so women and girls reach sexual maturity at an early age, and so they become really horny as well. How does that sound?

As for the Avatar fic, not entirely sure on the details right now. I’m thinking something like the Avatar being the male who’s free to have sex with any woman he wants, and that men are also a rarity in this world. Plus, babies are mainly born because of a spiritual gift or something like that. The women that Aang would sleep with would be a mix of both the women from the ATLA time period and the LOK time period. How’s that?

2 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

I have some challenges. Can I share them here?

You may share them with us, but this is for discussing the ideas and in part fine-tuning them.

On 11/23/2017 at 2:38 PM, Snake_King said:

That’s possible, though one possible reason I’ve seen used recently for that type of scenario is that there haven’t been any men for a while, as they died off a while back, and they’ve been using a type of super-tech that impregnates them. However, without men to supply the Y-chromosome, men are very rarely born. Plus, a side effect of the tech is that their fertility comes in earlier than normal, and so women and girls reach sexual maturity at an early age, and so they become really horny as well. How does that sound?

As for the Avatar fic, not entirely sure on the details right now. I’m thinking something like the Avatar being the male who’s free to have sex with any woman he wants, and that men are also a rarity in this world. Plus, babies are mainly born because of a spiritual gift or something like that. The women that Aang would sleep with would be a mix of both the women from the ATLA time period and the LOK time period. How’s that?

Another added detail that could be interesting it that the Avatar is always borne male.

So when the Avatar dies, it’s easy to find them.

And you could have it where the Air Nomads weren’t entirely killed off, but only the males were, and there are some female Air Nomads that either escaped or ended up as sex slaves to the Fire Nation.

MLP: Amazon Island

Plot: Flash and/or Spike wash up on an island of beautiful women after some accident. Instead of getting executed or sacrificed, they (or just one of them).are free to have sex with, and impregnate, any and all women on they island.

Women
Celestia
Luna
Twilight Sparkle
Rarity
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Applejack
Pinkie Pie

Any others you want.

12 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

Another added detail that could be interesting it that the Avatar is always borne male.

So when the Avatar dies, it’s easy to find them.

And you could have it where the Air Nomads weren’t entirely killed off, but only the males were, and there are some female Air Nomads that either escaped or ended up as sex slaves to the Fire Nation.

That could be an interesting detail to add if the writer chooses.

As for killing off the Air Nomad males, remember that I said that males would be a rarity in this world, so if there are males during the attack, then there would only be a handful of them.

12 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

MLP: Amazon Island

Plot: Flash and/or Spike wash up on an island of beautiful women after some accident. Instead of getting executed or sacrificed, they (or just one of them).are free to have sex with, and impregnate, any and all women on they island.

Women
Celestia
Luna
Twilight Sparkle
Rarity
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Applejack
Pinkie Pie

Any others you want.

I think someone wrote this already.

6 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

That could be an interesting detail to add if the writer chooses.

As for killing off the Air Nomad males, remember that I said that males would be a rarity in this world, so if there are males during the attack, then there would only be a handful of them.

Well, having only the Air Nomad males killed would only work if only males can be the Avatar.

5 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

If you know where it is, or find it, please leave a link on my Challenges topic.
It’s MLP: Amazon Island.

Nevermind, I mistook it for your Flash and Spike Sex Quest fic.

Nevermind, I mistook it for your Flash and Spike Sex Quest fic.

Okay, thanks. If you or anyone what’s to either take over the story, or wants to do Spike’s side, let me know in Adoptions.

Indeed.  Any other suggestions?

This would be a personal thing, but I’d have Zuko be the only other important male. Seeing how he and Aang’s story kind of tie into each other.

14 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

This would be a personal thing, but I’d have Zuko be the only other important male. Seeing how he and Aang’s story kind of tie into each other.

Huh, I actually would’ve had a gender-bent Zuko (Zuka, maybe?) as part of Aang’s harem, but I haven’t worked out the details of the challenge.

3 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Huh, I actually would’ve had a gender-bent Zuko (Zuka, maybe?) as part of Aang’s harem, but I haven’t worked out the details of the challenge.

What would Zuka look like? I’ve never really be that big into gender-bending, unless I got a good idea on own they would look.

What would Zuka look like? I’ve never really be that big into gender-bending, unless I got a good idea on own they would look.

Well, here’s what I would imagine:

• She’d still have the scar (kind of an important keep over)
  • Her hair would have bangs that frame her face and a ponytail
  • As far as curves go, she’d have buxom breasts and a bountiful butt, but at the same time, would have a decent muscle tone to balance it out
  • Her outfit would be a somewhat sexualized version of Zuko’s season 1 outfit (i.e., a bare midriff, arm gauntlets and her pants would be a battle-skirt)

How’s that?

36 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Well, here’s what I would imagine:

• She’d still have the scar (kind of an important keep over)
  • Her hair would have bangs that frame her face and a ponytail
  • As far as curves go, she’d have buxom breasts and a bountiful butt, but at the same time, would have a decent muscle tone to balance it out
  • Her outfit would be a somewhat sexualized version of Zuko’s season 1 outfit (i.e., a bare midriff, arm gauntlets and her pants would be a battle-skirt)

How’s that?

It’s alright. I mostly work better with a full picture. Like a drawing, but this works a bit.

5 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

It’s alright. I mostly work better with a full picture. Like a drawing, but this works a bit.

I think Rexfan12345 had one, but I can't find the link at the moment.

Any other suggestions?  I thought of one of how Katara officially becomes Aang’s first harem girl.

No, but I would love to hear you idea for Katara.

Well, first, here’re a couple images to give an idea of what Katara and a lot of the other girls and women would look like:

https://e-hentai.org/s/9c5232c70d/1137857-263

https://e-hentai.org/s/7478cf4c64/1137857-420

https://e-hentai.org/s/c12b5b4c0d/1137857-240

As for the idea, I was thinking that while the Avatar can essentially have sex with any woman he wants, he also can have a harem that he takes with him wherever he goes.  So, realizing that Aang needs help and that he may be her chance at leaving the confines of the Southern Water Tribe, Katara decides to join Aang’s harem and become his first.  Then a ceremony of sorts is held, where Katara and Aang make some vows, followed by Aang officially “marking” her by cumming in her holes and placing spiritual tattoos of sorts on one of her butt cheeks, all while doing these things in front of the women in her tribe.

How’s that?

As for the idea, I was thinking that while the Avatar can essentially have sex with any woman he wants, he also can have a harem that he takes with him wherever he goes.  So, realizing that Aang needs help and that he may be her chance at leaving the confines of the Southern Water Tribe, Katara decides to join Aang’s harem and become his first.  Then a ceremony of sorts is held, where Katara and Aang make some vows, followed by Aang officially “marking” her by cumming in her holes and placing spiritual tattoos of sorts on one of her butt cheeks, all while doing these things in front of the women in her tribe.

How’s that?

Alright. That sounds hot. Hope you or someone gets around to doing it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.