Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

Well, I suppose that it’d work if Ben and the girls were around the same age. If Julie was with Ben, they’d have to have a discussion about the concept of sharing. One justification I’ve seen in some harem fics is that maybe his dick is big and leaves her sore and exhausted, and him doing it with other girls allows her some breathing room. What do you think?

I imagine that if Julie does regain her body at the end of it, a humorous thing to do would be having her both a bit mad as well as wanting to do those things with Ben herself.  The mad part being something like this:

“Ben, you could’ve easily seen that that wasn’t me in control if you’d been thinking with what’s between your ears instead of what’s between your legs!”

And…

“Now stick that cock in my ass!  You’ve got a lot of make-up fucking to do if you want me to totally forgive you!”

How’s that?

Perhaps.  Maybe have Julie try and form Ship’s body into a version of her own so that she can communicate better with Ben and Ship/Julie, as well as, after an angry talking to, joins in on the fun herself.

Sound good?

I can think of a few things:

1. Tentacles
  2. Bigger tits for herself
  3. Bigger ass for herself
  4. Size changing in general
  5. Shape-shifting (albeit, limited)
  6. Futa (if you’re willing to let that be a temporary thing that she can turn on/off at will)
  7. Etc.

Sound good?

Yeah, “futa on female” is the only way I’m cool with that, to be honest.  Not into “futa on futa” or “futa on male” or anything like that.  Just “futa on female” will do for me.

So, if Julie in Ship’s body uses her futa dick on her Ship/Julie, does that qualify as selfcest?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

BTW, I’ve recently been reading a few Naruto fics where Naruto found himself in a world where he’s the only man, and all the other people in the world are girls and women that are all horny for him. Now I’m wondering if maybe we could apply the premise to these other shows/franchises:

- Ben 10

- Generator Rex

- Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra

- Marvel (main male character of your choice)

- DC (main male of your choice)

- Harry Potter

Anyone wanna give it a shot? Or at least brainstorm ideas for it?

16 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

As much as I love Ben and Rex, I wouldn't mind seeing a different hero like Zak Saturday getting some sexy ladies, but not sure what series he should go into though, maybe a Monster girl universe

Actually, it’s a world world where the only other people are women & girls that are horny for him, including versions of the female characters he knows, and gender bent versions of the guys he knows.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.