Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

It's a really interesting idea, I think everything is fine, I have no suggestions.

Also, I have a idea of Generator Rex getting a new power to make every woman fall for him, possibly making the nanites in every womans body go crazy for his cock.

Ladies in his harem

1. Rebecca Holiday
  2. Circe
  3. Cricket
  4. Kenwyn Jones
  5. Five
  6. Breach (possibly)
  7. Black Knight
  8. Claire Bowman
  9. Annie
  10. Beverley Holiday
  11. Valentina
  12. Diane Farrah

That's all the girls I have in mind.

It could work.  The only suggestion I would make is that it only effects women and girls who already have an attraction towards him.  Still, Agent Six would be mad a little at Rex for getting the woman he wants.

I understand.

As for me, I’ve been thinking up another idea.  One based on the Jungle Book, where Mowgli gets Kaa the Snake’s hypnotism powers.  Problem is, there’s not a lot of female characters in the Jungle Book, and a lot of the characters are animals.

How about adding Disney females or something like that

Also, like to see Hiro Hamada get some ladies. Possibly have him grow up to be a badass with new armor and gadgets. As for girls maybe Gogo Tomago, Honey Lemon, Cass Hamada, and Abigail Callaghan. Not many girls, but hope for some waifus to appear in the new series and future sequels.

Edited by Rexfan12345

I suppose, but I'd have to think about it. Maybe give some other male hero we like the hypnotic powers as well as a sexy version of Shanti for the harem.

About Big Hero Six, you do know that the movie was based on a Marvel comic, right?  The characters were all originally Japanese, and interacted with other Marvel characters.

Any specific ones you had in mind?  And I’m not certain about him getting all the ladies of Marvel, as there’s quite a bit, and I some of them are part of my OTPs, if you’ll forgive me for having such things.

Also, fun fact, that guy in the Mascot outfit from Big Hero Six, in the comics, not only is he Japanese, his power is that he turns into a giant monster, a Kaiju not dissimilar to Godzilla.

I think I finally got something worked out for that Jungle Book idea I had with Kaa the snake and Shanti (the girl that Mowgli left the jungle for).  It’ll crossover with Ben 10 to help with a new harem story.

In this, Kaa isn’t actually a snake, but in reality, he is an immortal trickster demigod with all kinds of magical power at his disposal, including shapeshifting, knowledge of magical herbs that can affect the body, and a powerful form of hypnosis amongst many others.

Shanti is his slave girl that he made immortal and eternally young after claiming her over a hundred years ago.  She was originally Mowgli’s girl, and Mowgli had managed to defeat him long ago, but after he died at the hands (or claws) of Shere Khan, Kaa took the weeping Shanti in the middle of the night to his lair underground, where he used his magic to transform her into an immortal buxom, willing slave who would joyfully please and obey him forever.

The story begins in the present day, where Kai Green invites Ben and Gwen Tennyson to help her on an expedition to India, where rumors of an underground temple had caught her attention.  Using some deduction and a little help from Ben and Gwen, the three are able to find the temple, but then a sudden cave-in traps them all inside not long afterwards.  Trying to find a way out, the three are separated and knocked unconscious.  Waking up, Ben finds himself tied to a pillar in a torch-lit chamber, where he witnesses Shanti preparing a tied and drugged Kai and Gwen to be inducted as Kaa’s newest slaves.  Kaa comes in and explains the situation to Ben, who is none too happy with what’s happening. 

Admiring the boy’s spirit, Kaa proposes a wager; if Ben can defeat him in one-on-one combat, the snake-like demigod will relinquish the girls (Shanti included) to Ben’s authority, making him their new master, but he will also grant Ben some of his power and knowledge and allow them all to leave. On the other hand, if Ben loses, Kaa keeps the girls for himself, and will eat Ben as his next meal.  Ben is released from his bindings and the two fight, with Kaa using his shapeshifting and magic, but Ben manages to get the upper hand using the Omnitrix.  True to his word, Kaa imparts his knowledge and power to Ben as well as ownership of Shanti, Kai and Gwen as his loving and willing slaves.  Ben demands to know how the slave process can be reversed, but Kaa reveals that there is none, and the girls are stuck that way permanently, as will anyone who undergoes the process, if Ben chooses to use it.

Now, Ben has to live with three buxom and beautiful slaves that will do his every bidding.  While struggling with the moral problems of his situation, he starts to wonder what he can do with this newfound power and knowledge he has.  Then he starts to consider the possibility of maybe using it for good, and later he runs into women and girls that he can add to his harem.

Powers and knowledge that Kaa bestowed upon Ben:

• Hypnosis with his eyes that he can use to essentially re-program them with, but the catch is that he has to use that chant of Kaa’s to do it “Trust in me...” while doing the hypnotizing, or else it won’t work.
  • The knowledge of the magical herbs, where to find them, and how to use them for potions.
    • A recipe for a potion that increases the curvy nature of a woman’s body, giving her wider hips, a bubble butt, and bigger boobs
    • A recipe for an immortality potion
    • A recipe for an eternal youth potion

Harem girls:

• Shanti
  • Gwen Tennyson
  • Kai Green
  • Charmcaster
  • Julie Yamamoto

May add modern takes on some Disney princesses.

What do you think?

Great idea for having Ben have Kaa's powers and like the whole girls becoming buxom and sex hungry, as for girls how about adding Emily (one of Ben's ex girlfriends), Jennifer Nocturn, and Drew Saturday (appeared in Ben 10 Omniverse)

As for Disney girls how about Princess Jazmine, Arial, Marida, Elsa, Annie, and Moana. Possibly are Gwen's friends or something like that.

Also does Ben get a huge cock as well? Really love to read this to be honest

Glad you like the idea.  As for the Ben 10 girls being added, I’d be fine with them joining, although we’d have to think up a situation for Drew Saturday to be included that DOESN’T involve NTR or her cheating since she is both a mom and happily married.

As for the Disney girls, yeah, I thought about adding them, but like I said, they’d have to be modernized and be retooled in a way that fits in with the universe of Ben 10. That’s mostly because the girls live in different time periods, as well as the fact that I’d like to avoid dimension-hopping and time-travel for this story.

One possible idea could be that Ariel and the rest of the merpeople are cousins to the species that Ripjaw is.

As for Ben getting a huge dick, of course he does.  It kind of goes without saying at this point, doesn’t it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Richie

Could someone please make a story where Danny has a huge cock and he fucks every female in the series(including his mom)

All the females have huge tits and phat asses.

Some has to make this

Aside from the obvious (i.e. lots of sex), how would you want the rest of the story to go?  Would Julie get her body back?  Would Ben find out?  Honestly, common sense dictates he’d have to.

1 hour ago, Snake_King said:

Aside from the obvious (i.e. lots of sex), how would you want the rest of the story to go?  Would Julie get her body back?  Would Ben find out?  Honestly, common sense dictates he’d have to.

I have some ideas, but it might be a tough one, not sure, but maybe Julie gets her body back, but not sure how.

I love to hear your ideas if you have any. 

It's obvious that Ship/Julie will be super submissive to Ben calling him master as well as lots of kinky sex.

Honestly don't mind a one shot story

Edited by Rexfan12345

Yeah, I think that a one shot might work best in this case.  Might not hurt to have them ponder about what that glowing rock is.

Maybe a side effect could be that it makes Ship/Julie horny, and that the effect happens to Ben as well, which is partly why he might not get right away that something is off with “Julie.”  Otherwise, he’d probably start thinking, “Okay, she’s been taken over by a body snatcher or something.”

8 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Also, I had another idea, Ben 10 x Ghoul School. I always that the girls where cute, love to see them as bimbo monster babes

Ghoul School.  You mean like from that old Scooby Doo special, where Scooby, Shaggy and Scrappy have to be gym coaches to monster girls?

Had ideas of Ben becoming a teacher their (Ben is at least 20 years old) and the girls are all 18/17 years old. The girls are also stacked and big butted (Nikki Minaj booties and huge Kayla Kleevage tits), story Ben still faces his enemies, but also develop realtionships with the girls as well as sex happening. I was thinking of Julie being with Ben, but not sure.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.