Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

Sorry for not replying for a while, been busy. But here is my idea.

It's a Generator Rex crossover with Soul Calibur, it's based on the idea of Rex being sent to Soul Edge as well as gaining a harem of the sexiest ladies in the game. It will have lemons and as well as Rex possibly gaining the ability to make women busty with his nanites. 

Well, it could prove interesting if done right.  Throwing a hero based in science into a magical world has been done before, though one common trope of that setup that I don’t care for is this:

Arbitrary Skeptic – in a world where crazy and bizarre things happen, a character will disbelieve in another bizarre thing.

Basically, what I mean is that Rex, being raised around scientists and having all his powers and baddies based on the scientific nanites, would have a hard time believing in all the magical elements from the Soul Calibur world, even if he saw it happen right in front of him.  Know what I’m saying?

20 hours ago, Snake_King said:

Well, it could prove interesting if done right.  Throwing a hero based in science into a magical world has been done before, though one common trope of that setup that I don’t care for is this:

Arbitrary Skeptic – in a world where crazy and bizarre things happen, a character will disbelieve in another bizarre thing.

Basically, what I mean is that Rex, being raised around scientists and having all his powers and baddies based on the scientific nanites, would have a hard time believing in all the magical elements from the Soul Calibur world, even if he saw it happen right in front of him.  Know what I’m saying?

Yeah, I get you, but might have to figure that part out

Also had an idea of Ben being Gwen's main man (or pimp) as well as selling her to space aliens for money, she is also submissive towards him calling him master. He is also hung (in human and alien form), it's just a idea and also it can have lots of titty fucking and anal (Ben is allowed to fuck her in both holes). Gwen's design is based off of Kunaboto's design. 

4c3420ae3bc8e6ce2f56c80b58309c04.png

Edited by Rexfan12345

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:00 PM, Rexfan12345 said:

Yeah, I get you, but might have to figure that part out

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but yeah, it would require some figuring on the writer’s part.  Perhaps a scene where Rex thinks, “Well, if Ben had powers from aliens and was from another dimension, maybe magic’s not out of the question.”  Or something like that.

4 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Also had an idea of Ben being Gwen's main man (or pimp) as well as selling her to space aliens for money, she is also submissive towards him calling him master. He is also hung (in human and alien form), it's just a idea and also it can have lots of titty fucking and anal (Ben is allowed to fuck her in both holes). Gwen's design is based off of Kunaboto's design. 

4c3420ae3bc8e6ce2f56c80b58309c04.png

As for the “Ben the Pimp” thing, I understand but I’m not really into the idea of Ben selling her out to other aliens.  There are parts of it I like, such as Gwen being submissive to Ben and calling him master and what have you.  Any other ideas?  Perhaps one where she and Kai get brainwashed by a mystical object into being Ben’s slaves or something to that degree?

As well as a few other things like eternal life and youth, that way they could continue the blissful life of sex for as long as they wanted without having to worry about mortality looming on the horizon, but that’s just a thought.

So, if we were just including the girls from Ben’s world for this fic:

1. Gwen
  2. Kai
  3. Princess Looma
  4. Attea
  5. Charmcaster
  6. Frightwig
  7. Ester

And any others that the author thought of.

Well, if we were adding Ben’s mom, his aunt, and his and Gwen’s grandma to the list, I’d probably have to come up with some reason for why it wouldn’t be cheating on their respective husbands.  Perhaps said husbands died years ago, and instead of Grandpa Max, it was Verdona that gathered Ben, Gwen and their mothers for the road trip?

That way, they would’ve had time to move on from the deaths of their husbands, and it would seem less like them using Ben as a rebound.  Then again, we’re talking about them being brainwashed and given large butts and boobs by a mystical object that also gives them eternal life as Ben’s slaves that he would fuck on a daily basis.  But sill...

Yeah I agree with you, it could be best that the husband's died instead (from old age and in accidents), Ben would also have a 10 inch cock (thicker as well), feel it's realistic instead of giving him a horse cock.

Having a GILF and MILFs in the harem would be interesting. What do you think of Vera Tennyson joining? (Ben's aunt and Max's older sister)

Vera might need some work.  Here's what I came up with:

Ben 10 Mystical Object Harem Challenge:

Premise: AU - Grandpa Max, Ben's Dad and Gwen's dad died years ago. Ben and Gwen are in their mid-to-late teens, and it's their grandmother Verdona who takes not only them, but also their mothers on the road trip where Ben gets the Omnitrix. Along the way, they stumble across a mystical object that turns the girls and women in Ben's life into his willing and submissive sex slaves, and over time, he gains a harem.

Info on the mystical object: best bet would be for it to belong to a fertility goddess of sorts, and that Ben and family find it during one of Gwen's investigations into the magical side of things.

Effects of the object:

• Submissiveness and willing sexual slavery to Ben (Duh!)
  • Grants the girls sexy bodies that include massive tits and asses, both of which are now extra sensitive
  • The girls and women now have a horniness and body temperature that makes it so that they only can and want to wear the barest minimum of clothing (I.E. bras and thongs)
  • Ben and his harem now have eternal life and youth, so they can have sex for as long as they want without having to worry about mortality looming on the horizon 
  • Ben has a large schlong and a monstrous stamina to go with his new harem
  • Ben and his harem like to have sex on a daily basis
  • Once the girls and women become part of the harem, they live with him forever, and the magic making their family be okay with it.

Harem Members:

• Gwen Tennyson
  • Sandra Tennyson
  • Natalie Tennyson 
  • Verdona 
  • Kai Green
  • Vera Tennyson 
  • Julie Yamamoto
  • Frightwig
  • Sunny
  • Princess Looma
  • Princess Attea
  • Ester
  • Lucy Mann
  • Karen Levin (fem!Kevin)

And any other girls/women the author can think of.

What's allowed:

• Anal (must have)
  • Spanking
  • Cock slapping on girl's/woman's face
  • Titty-fucking
  • Consensual dirty talk
  • Outdoor Sex

What's not allowed:

• Cheating 
  • NTR
  • Bashing
  • Pegging
  • Futa
  • Rape

Sound good?

54 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Vera might need some work.  Here's what I came up with:

Ben 10 Mystical Object Harem Challenge:

Premise: AU - Grandpa Max, Ben's Dad and Gwen's dad died years ago. Ben and Gwen are in their mid-to-late teens, and it's their grandmother Verdona who takes not only them, but also their mothers on the road trip where Ben gets the Omnitrix. Along the way, they stumble across a mystical object that turns the girls and women in Ben's life into his willing and submissive sex slaves, and over time, he gains a harem.

Info on the mystical object: best bet would be for it to belong to a fertility goddess of sorts, and that Ben and family find it during one of Gwen's investigations into the magical side of things.

Effects of the object:

• Submissiveness and willing sexual slavery to Ben (Duh!)
  • Grants the girls sexy bodies that include massive tits and asses, both of which are now extra sensitive
  • The girls and women now have a horniness and body temperature that makes it so that they only can and want to wear the barest minimum of clothing (I.E. bras and thongs)
  • Ben and his harem now have eternal life and youth, so they can have sex for as long as they want without having to worry about mortality looming on the horizon 
  • Ben has a large schlong and a monstrous stamina to go with his new harem
  • Ben and his harem like to have sex on a daily basis
  • Once the girls and women become part of the harem, they live with him forever, and the magic making their family be okay with it.

Harem Members:

• Gwen Tennyson
  • Sandra Tennyson
  • Natalie Tennyson 
  • Verdona 
  • Kai Green
  • Vera Tennyson 
  • Julie Yamamoto
  • Frightwig
  • Sunny
  • Princess Looma
  • Princess Attea
  • Ester
  • Lucy Mann
  • Karen Levin (fem!Kevin)

And any other girls/women the author can think of.

What's allowed:

• Anal (must have)
  • Spanking
  • Cock slapping on girl's/woman's face
  • Titty-fucking
  • Consensual dirty talk
  • Outdoor Sex

What's not allowed:

• Cheating 
  • NTR
  • Bashing
  • Pegging
  • Futa
  • Rape

Sound good?

Sounds awesome. Also, maybe add Xylene as well.

40 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Sounds awesome. Also, maybe add Xylene as well.

I think we can add that as well.

18 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Also the Mystical object can make Verdona and Vera more youthful as well, what do you think?

Kind of goes with the whole “eternal youth” thing.

Likewise on not having seen it in a while or knowing what kind of plot Static (Static Shock is just the name of the series, the character was just called Static) would have in terms of getting some ladies.  Since I haven’t seen the show in some time, can’t remember all the women from the show:

1. His sister
  2. Ritchie’s mom
  3. Those two girls from his class that he and Ritchie(?) crushed on
  4. That bird girl who was one of the bad guys
  5. That bad girl who turned into some kind of vapor

And probably a few others that I can’t remember

I put the (?) next to Ritchie because Dwayne McDuffie, who wrote for Static Shock and a number of other DC and Marvel stories, confirmed that Ritchie was gay and didn’t realize it yet.

Well, it’s a start.  Not sure what the story would be, though.  Some chemical gets spilled onto Static that makes him emit pheromones that attract all the women in his life or some crap like that?  I don’t know.

BTW, I got another superhero idea, if you’d like to hear it.

It could work if someone with the right amount of imagination and creativity got to work on it.

As for the idea, how do you feel about combining two heroes into one?

Well, here’s the idea, and it combines Superman with Batman, plus it kind of salvages an idea from a fic I worked on a while back.

Basically, it starts with the classic “Superman sent to Earth as a baby” story, but with the twist that the pod was damaged and little Kal-El didn’t survive, and the pod landed in front of a traveling Thomas and Martha Wayne instead of the Kents.  They take it with them and upon studying it, Thomas Wayne is able to reverse engineer some of its technology and build up Wayne Enterprises even further, advancing the technology of the world.  When young Bruce Wayne finds the Bat Cave as kid, he also finds the pod that Kal-El came in (next to a grave for the little guy), and the little ship scans Bruce, imprinting Kryptonian genetics onto him.  Two nights later, Bruce has the infamous movie night with his parents, where they get shot down by that mugger.  However, in a fit of rage, Bruce discovers his heat vision by frying the guy to ashes.  From there, Bruce grows up to become the handsome billionaire by day, and the superpowered Batman by night.

Along the way, he meets other superheroes and gains a harem from some of them:

• Princess Diana/Wonder Woman
  • Shayera Hol/Hawkgirl
  • Dinah Lance/Black Canary
  • Zatanna Zatara
  • Kara Zor-El/Linda Danvers/Nightwing (I think it could work in this world)

And plenty of other heroines whose names I can’t think of off the top of my head.

What do you think?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.