Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

3 hours ago, Snake_King said:

I looked up Grimhilde, and that’s the name officially given for the evil queen in Disney’s Snow White.  Are they the same character in this Hiccup the Barbarian story, or is the name just a coincidence?

They’re the same characters

Also, which women would be his lovers?

Astrid, Ruffnut, Heather, (who are still vikings), Merida, Elsa, Anna, Mavis (from Hotel Transylvania).

Also have some of the queen’s minions become his lovers when he defeats them, like Sgt. Calhoun from Wreck-It Ralph (who’s the leader of the queen’s army), Maleficent and Madame Mim (who are the queen’s personal sorceresses, maybe also have Gruntilda from Banjo-Kazooie), Jessica Rabbit and Holli Would (who are succubus summoned by the sorceresses)

Sorry for pointing out the aliens and messing with your premise.  Perhaps a five-member group composed of females from those alien races could come to Earth searching for a magical amulet that would grant them control, followed by a confrontation with Ben?

It’s okay, don’t worry about it.

Yeah, that could work.

3 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

I like the idea, maybe Ben going for goth hotties, maybe add Raven and Kylie Griffin as well would be interesting.

Is it a harem story? Hope it is because it has a cool premise.

I was gonna write Kylie as well.

Yes it is.

3 hours ago, Praetor said:

Eh, I was just going to do the monster house challange as the Halloween special.

You're gonna try doing that challenge again?

I never gave up, the data is just sitting on a hard drive somewhere.  I keep meaning to try and excavate it but it’ll probably be better to just rewrite it by now since my style has changed.  Naruko has Tsunade give her, Ino and either Hinata or Sakura or both detention.  Locked in a classroom after school, Naruko reveals the nature of her plight and the orgy ensues.  Which I think diverted in some ways from what we discussed earlier.  The key notes were two others listening through the door masturbating before coming in and joining and Naruko utterly dominating Ino and sporting a larger, monstrous looking cock.

6 minutes ago, thebooblover said:

Astrid, Ruffnut, Heather, (who are still vikings), Merida, Elsa, Anna, Mavis (from Hotel Transylvania).

Also have some of the queen’s minions become his lovers when he defeats them, like Sgt. Calhoun from Wreck-It Ralph (who’s the leader of the queen’s army), Maleficent and Madame Mim (who are the queen’s personal sorceresses, maybe also have Gruntilda from Banjo-Kazooie), Jessica Rabbit and Holli Would (who are succubus summoned by the sorceresses)

Sounds like a good line-up.

1 minute ago, Praetor said:

I never gave up, the data is just sitting on a hard drive somewhere.  I keep meaning to try and excavate it but it’ll probably be better to just rewrite it by now since my style has changed.  Naruko has Tsunade give her, Ino and either Hinata or Sakura or both detention.  Locked in a classroom after school, Naruko reveals the nature of her plight and the orgy ensues.  Which I think diverted in some ways from what we discussed earlier.  The key notes were two others listening through the door masturbating before coming in and joining and Naruko utterly dominating Ino and sporting a larger, monstrous looking cock.

Yeah, that is a little different from what we discussed.  It does tie up the build up to Ino getting inducted into the harem after Naruko let the girl’s lust swell for a couple of days.  I guess this does make more sense than what I originally suggested, where Naruko has Ino meet her in a classroom with Sakura with the promise of giving her relief, followed by the orgy, with Hinata and Tsunade listening in and having a 69 before joining in themselves.  I suppose that it does work better if Naruko has Tsunade grant them detention in order for this to work better.  I’ll see what I can write and send it to you via messaging.

I’ve got another harem story idea, although it’s one with a crazy start.  Before I give it though, who here has seen Akame Ga Kill?  I only got through it about 2/3 of the way, I think, and then stopped watching when I was spoiled on how it ended.  Haven’t seen all of the dub, but I may give it a chance someday.

Yeah, I from what I’ve read, the ending is very depressing.  Although, I hear that they made it because the manga hadn’t reached it’s own ending yet, so they made up one for the anime show.

Anyway, here’s the idea I had:

Tatsumi and the Night Raid and the Jaegers are forced to team up against a supernatural entity that’s reeking havoc in the countryside.  This entity turns out to be none other than Set (the ancient Egyptian god of chaos, whom you may’ve noticed is my avatar on this site), who is mostly just doing what he’s doing for shits and giggles because he got bored, and despite all their attempts, he just wipes the floor with them.  After all, he IS a god. 

Anyway, Tatsumi gets a little desperate and asks what it would take to stop Set, and the chaos god in question, who was paying attention to the way everyone acted around each other, gets a cheeky idea and tells them that he’s pretty much done and ready to move on to somewhere else, but he’ll leave on one condition; Tatsumi and Esdeath do each other on the spot right in front of everyone, and Set uses a magical device (a crystal or something) to record the whole thing so he can enjoy it whenever he wants.  Reluctantly, Tatsumi agrees much to Esdeath’s delight, and the two get naked and do the deed in front of all their comrades.  He ends up doing such a good job that Esdeath declares herself his and leaves the Jaegers, much to their shock.

Set, having gotten what he wanted, bids them farewell and leaves.

From there, the girls of the Night Raid have to deal with the fact that Tatusmi not only has Esdeath as a willing sex slave in their midst, but also their own burgeoning feelings love and lustful desire for him.  One by one, they give into temptation and form his harem.

Anyway, that’s the idea.

Well, it’s admittedly not a great one, but it’s mostly something that just came to me when I saw some clips of Tatsumi and Esdeath together and how she attempted to seduce him.

Anything you like or dislike about it?  Anything you would’ve done differently?

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve seen High School of the Dead (thought it was enjoyable but flawed, and didn’t like the fact that it was never continued after the OVA), but I haven’t seen Triage X.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.