Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

This is where I will post links to new stories, post ideas for stories that I may or may not do and/or post as a challenge, and discuss them with friends and anyone who wants to join in.

Fair warning, though, here’s a list of story suggestions that I DON’T want to see:

• NTR (I absolutely HATE this)
  • Bashing characters (big waste of time)
  • Rape (although we can discuss what constitutes as rape and what’s acceptable and what isn’t)
  • Politics
  • Pegging
  • Yaoi (just not my thing)
  • Downer endings
  • Characters being unnecessarily killed off (this isn’t Game of Thrones, you know)

My big wants in a story, which includes sexual positions and more:

• Anal in the doggystyle position (I just like seeing the girls in stories get this, it’s what gets me off, I admit it)
  • Character development
  • Exhibitionism and/or full-on nudity
  • Plausibility for some of the crazy things that happen in these stories

Current Stories:

• Appeasing The Jungle Spirit – (Jungle Book AU Oneshot) When a pestilence plagues her village and a jungle spirit is thought to be the culprit, Shanti offers herself as a virgin sacrifice.  After saying her goodbyes, she ventures forth into the jungle to meet her fate.  Soon, she has an encounter with a certain snake and man-cub, who change things in a most unexpected way…or do they?
  • Ben 10: A Bend In Reality – Ben had encountered many strange things in his time as a hero and was no stranger to inter-dimensional travel. However, when Professor Paradox sends him on a mission to a different universe, he had no idea what he was in for. Crossover with ATLA.

Idea #1: Spider-Man’s Multiversal Harem

Premise: A being is created, composed of aspects like Unicron from Transformers, Galactus from Marvel, and the Anti-Monitor from DC Comics, and goes around destroying and eating universes.  Survivors of these worlds band together to try and find a way to stop this being, and they are led by a version of Spider-Man, who gains a harem along the way.

Harem Girls:

• Avatar Korra (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
  • Mary Jane Watson (As Spider-Woman)
  • Gwen Stacy (from the Spider-Gwen universe)
  • Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
  • Arcee (Transformers: Prime)
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
  • Naruko Uzumaki (Naruto)
  • Hinata Hyūga (Naruto)
  • Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
  • Blackarachnia (Transformers: Animated)
  • Angela (Gargoyles)
Edited by Snake_King
Update

Thanks, though it was a couple of things that I just came up with on the fly. I’ll probably post another idea later.

Plus, you're free to post any ideas or suggestions you might have hear as well.

37 minutes ago, Praetor said:

So are these ideas you are using or formal challenges that you are also taking or like what?  What kind of version of Spider-Man are we talking about?  How are they going to stop a universe obliterating monster?  Can Ivy Valentine be in the harem?

1. These are ideas that I’m throwing out there because I would like to see them.  In all likelihood, they will become challenges, but I there is the possibility I may do some of them myself somewhere down the line.  This thread is mainly for discussing and fine-tuning them.
  2. The version of Spider-Man seen in the idea is sort of a mixture of Ultimate and 616 Peter Parker.
  3. They stop the monster with a combination of different forces, including their own might, studying how it works, and bringing in the guys whose essence it comes from.
  4. Ivy Valentine can be in it, and I considered adding Wonder Woman as well.

Is it just ideas you have or can other suggest for discussion and tuning?  Are they going to have extreme body proportions and sexual performances as usual per these challenges?  What do you mean no politics?  So I can't write my smut as a treatise on the role of Spain in the European Union or the practices of the Ways and Means Comittee in congress?  If you can stomach the captive audience and humiliation, there'll be doggy style anal in my next Overlord chapter.

7 minutes ago, Praetor said:

Is it just ideas you have or can other suggest for discussion and tuning?  Are they going to have extreme body proportions and sexual performances as usual per these challenges?  What do you mean no politics?  So I can't write my smut as a treatise on the role of Spain in the European Union or the practices of the Ways and Means Comittee in congress?  If you can stomach the captive audience and humiliation, there'll be doggy style anal in my next Overlord chapter.

1. A lot of it will be mine, but others can suggest ideas of their own for discussing and tuning, as long as they follow my “don’ts” list.
  2. They can have the extreme body proportions, although I tend to prefer balanced ones (i.e. the waists are thin, but not super thin), and the sexual performances are okay as long as they are discussed first.
  3. By “No Politics” I mean no discussing or mentioning of any current real world politics, left or right.

So who’s the girl getting analyzed in the next Overlord chapter?

Here are some ideas Generator Rex/Soul Calibur idea

Plot: Rex Salazar gets sent to the world of Soul Calibur and must fight his way back as well as gain a harem of women in the process

Requirements

• Rex is 18 in this fic
  • Must also gain a harem
  • He is more skilled in fighting than he was back then.
  • Rex also has a 19 inch, thick cock because of his nanites

Girls in harem 

• Taki
  • Ivy Valentine
  • Cassandra Alaxandra
  • Sophitia Alaxandra
  • Hildegard von Krone
  • Talim
  • Amy (is a lot older and busty)
  • Tira
  • Chai Xianghua

A writter can add can add more girls (maybe girls from Generator Rex would be interesting)

Thing that are allowed

• Anal
  • Clothes ripping
  • Bisexual (all the girls have feelings for Rex still)

Not allowed

• NTR
  • Bashing
  • Futa
  • Yaoi

That is my idea.

Edited by Rexfan12345

I could see Rex in the DC universe.  The most important thing for me in crossovers is they have to match the setting.  I can see Rex in a near earth modern setting but not as much in a 17th century setting and the nanites really over power him against the characters of that story.  In a DC universe story though, no problem.  I was thinking of some kind of world martial arts tournament type thing with teen Gotenks or something and women from various fighting games but can’t figure out how to balance the power levels among the genres.

5 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Here are some ideas Generator Rex/Soul Calibur idea

Plot: Rex Salazar gets sent to the world of Soul Calibur and must fight his way back as well as gain a harem of women in the process

Requirements

• Rex is 18 in this fic
  • Must also gain a harem
  • He is more skilled in fighting than he was back then.
  • Rex also has a 19 inch, thick cock because of his nanites

Girls in harem 

• Taki
  • Ivy Valentine
  • Cassandra Alaxandra
  • Sophitia Alaxandra
  • Hildegard von Krone
  • Talim
  • Amy (is a lot older and busty)
  • Tira
  • Chai Xianghua

A writter can add can add more girls (maybe girls from Generator Rex would be interesting)

Thing that are allowed

• Anal
  • Clothes ripping
  • Bisexual (all the girls have feelings for Rex still)

Not allowed

• NTR
  • Bashing
  • Futa
  • Yaoi

That is my idea.

Awesome idea, though how would Rex get there?  Villain attempt at dimension-hopping gone wrong?

3 hours ago, Praetor said:

What about Setsuka, Shura and the three shop venders in Soul Caliber 3?  If I did a Soul Caliber story it would probably star Link, who (naturally) has been very well blessed by the fairies in this world.  I still need to finish Generator Rex.

I know of Setsuka and Shura, though I’m not familiar with the others you mentioned.  I’m only familiar with Soul Calibur 4 and 5.

3 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

I love to see Rex meet some DC babes as well.

I think we discussed that a while back, and didn’t you post that challenge?

2 hours ago, Praetor said:

I could see Rex in the DC universe.  The most important thing for me in crossovers is they have to match the setting.  I can see Rex in a near earth modern setting but not as much in a 17th century setting and the nanites really over power him against the characters of that story.  In a DC universe story though, no problem.  I was thinking of some kind of world martial arts tournament type thing with teen Gotenks or something and women from various fighting games but can’t figure out how to balance the power levels among the genres.

Yeah, Rex probably would fit in better with the DC Universe, or even Marvel.

2 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Really love to see a Rex harem story for once, too much of that horrid yaoi fics. (That stuff makes my eyes bleed Everytime I read them, no offense to people who like that stuff)

Yeah, it does show a bad sign when there’s a lack of variety in terms of story types, and I see too much yaoi in the Harry Potter and Naruto sections whenever I go there to look for something to read.

BTW, guys.  I found this photomanip picture, and I’d like to see someone make a story based on it, and it’s not that dissimilar to a challenge I posted not too long ago:

avatar_the_last_airbender blue_eyes bottomless brown_hair dark_skin empty_eyes femsub korra legend_of_korra maledom manip nude ryui text topless unaware underscore_(manipper) western

My keyboard was destroyed in an unfortunate soda based accident.  As such I can not finish my works as planned but I stilll want to continue discussion. So here’s a challenge idea Instead.

Another World Martial Arts Tournament

Plot: Fighters from around the world gather to find out who among them is the greatest martial artist in the land.  Trunks and Goten, now teens, enter under their fused form to test their metal against the world’s best but it becomes quickly apparent that there are stronger forces at work.

Requirements

• Goten and Trunks are in their later teens in this fic
  • Fight scenes
  • Tries to keep things balanced even when opponents get possessed and empowered
  • When fused, Gotenk’s penis is the combined length and girth of the already impressive size of the boys and increases in size and potency as he powers up.  I.e. normally 16 inches, becomes 19 at super sayain, 22 and muscled at ascended super sayain and even bigger at SS3 etc

Prospective Fighters to join harem

• Chun Li
  • Cammy White
  • Rainbow Mika
  • Poison
  • Rose
  • Crimson Viper
  • Sonya Blade
  • Cassie Cage
  • Jaqui Briggs
  • Alisa Boscanovitch
  • Williams twins
  • Xiu Ling
  • Sakura
  • Miss Fortune
  • Cluberella 
  • Filia
  • Parasoul
  • Android 18
  • Ivy Valentine (at halted by Soul Edge)
  • Tina Armstrong
  • Kasumi
  • Dixie Clemets
  • Any woman fighter than from aa near earth modern setting is preferable

Thing I would like to see

• Extreme body proportions
  • Clothes ripping
  • Hyper sexuality
  • Power Perversion
  • Large loads

Not allowed

• Hard kinks
  • BDSM
  • Pegging
  • Pregnancy
  • Others listed at top

Just an idea

An interesting idea, and it looks like one that could work given the setting of the Dragon Ball universe as well as the Street Fighter games.  I’m guessing that Ivy possesses eternal life and youth?  Is Android 18 single or was she never in a relationship with Krillin?  When you put “others listed at top” in the “not allowed” section, you referring to my “don’ts” list?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.