Click Here!

The Pact: a harem for the Prince of Uzushio

Guest Draynuy

Guest Draynuy

By a unfortunate hasard, Madara manages to kidnap Mito, when she reaches the end of her life, and the rest of the Jinchuriki and he manages to summons the Jubi but he is killed by it and thus the moon eye plan never arrives to completion.

After a gruesome war, the Jubi is defeated and dispersed thanks to the sacrifice of the Uzumaki clan, letting only Kushina for the main Clan and some representants of the minor clans.

To Honor this sacrifice all the elemental nations make a pact: when a male heir will reach the age of majority, each ninja nations  and the land of Iron will send at least one girl to aid at the restoration of the clan.

Thirty years later, the son of Kushina, Naruto reach his sixteen years and it is, finaly, the time for the elemental nations to honor their pact, each will send at least one girl. Now how will Naruto handle this big change and so many girls who will, in time, all fall for him.

List of the girls (in no particular order unless precised):

Konoha : Hinata (16) and Hanabi (14) Hinata is the first girls to arrive, Hanabi come with her for reason of your choice.

Kiri : Haku (17), she is the second (or third if you count Hanabi) to arrive.

Iwa : Kurotsuki (19)

Kumo : Samui (18)

Suna : Temari (18) or/and Matsuri (15)

Ame : The girl who should have become the animal path (I think the name is Ajisai and the age should be 20?)

Kusa : Kin (16)

Taki : Fuu (16)

Oto: Tayuya (18)

Land of Iron : Tenten (16)

Uzushio provide the ninja training, or the continuation of it, for every girls;

The Biju don’t exist anymore but the dispertion of the Jubi make that countless of little demons roam now the elemental nations. These demon form the majority of the mission of the worlds and prevent new (world) wars to really appear (not enough time and ressource).

I hope that at least some of the Bijuu are still around but severely weakened, but eh…

Anyway, perhaps make it so that there’s a high level Kunoichi guarding the girls? That way, they could still continue training in some of their village’s skils while the Uzushio get a couple of new bodyguards.

Guest Draynuy

At Unpro: both suggestions could be a possibility, despite the fact i like to supply plenty of “details” in my challenges, all those details can be contested and others can be added, I’m always open to discution and in the end it is the autor’s fic.

For some details that I have forgotten:

Uzushio has a military force that is a mix between Ninja and Samourai.

The girls cannot arrive in one go, there must be at least three days to two weeks between each girls.

• 1 year later...
Guest Nightwind83

Sadly it also requires a bit more skill to write then most on this site most likely have and or time. 

i tied it but ran into issues. might get back to it down the road. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.