Click Here!

Come Hell or High Water

Tcr

Author: tcr

Title: Come Hell or High Water

Summary: Upon returning to Earth, the loyal crew of the Relentless are betrayed by the government they served. But why? Left for dead, damaged, and hunted by their compatriots, Captain J. Kyla Cole and her crew are desperate. But how far are they willing to go? How much will they abandon? And what will they sacrifice for vengeance?

Feedback: Always appreciated.  Constructive criticism is definitely welcome :)

Fandom: Original Science Fiction

Warnings: F/F, Angst, MiCD, Violence

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108509

Review Reply thread:

A bit of a self challenge.  I have not used my beta, CloverReef, and, instead, have gone through on my own.  It’s a result of some writer’s block issues on my two others.  However, I thank you all for reading it and appreciate any feedback you are willing to give.  I look forward to hearing from all of you and any questions you may have, please, feel free to ask and I will answer them
Edited by Tcr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter eleven is posted.

On a side note…  Posted a oneshot (almost a character prequel) that gives a little background into the character of Jacs called ‘Hell of an Anniversary’.  So, check that out too :)

Edited by Tcr

Chapter Thirteen’s up to read.  Bit of an overhaul to the summary over the last few days, too :), with a hopefully more intriguing hook to it.  As always, questions, comments, points, concrit, leave a review and I’ll reply. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...