Click Here!

Sci-fi fic

Guest Jesse

Its an old fic!! 

She’s a scavenger? They look for diamond/jewel things? She is captured, enslaved. He is a war lord, leader of his people. They live somewhere cold?? She runs away at some point on a train. Please help!! 

• 1 year later...

I'm looking for this story as well. I read it years ago, and there were a lot of chapters, though I don't think it was completed. I can't remember the author's name now.
I believe the title was something like "The Nomads of-" something. I think it started with a "T".
She was sold to a warlord or something like it, and taken away to live with his people in the frozen wastelands. She doesn't like her situation, and does run away at one point.
There was another man too. His name is on the tip of my tongue. McCabe, McGabe? People are scared of him, but he is more or less nice to her.
I'm pretty sure now the story's been taken down from AFF, but I would love to find it, if it was posted elsewhere. I know the author's bio mentioned wanting to get published, but without an author's name or title I'm not having any luck searching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The author was scary_bear_hair, who changed pen names to Willowfaerie, but removed all stories from AFF. I don’t know if having the author name helps, but that’s all I have for you.

I always let the IRL Scary know when someone is looking for Nomads, or other stories, just as a bit of a “Hey, you know this is good when,”  pat on the back with the hope that maybe, just maybe someday, Scary will write again.  :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.