Click Here!

Is there a problem with the 'Chapter List' feature?

OpenPage

Hi!

I was just wondering if there was a problem with the ‘Chapter List’ feature? I can’t scroll through the chapters because when I put my mouse on the scroll-down bar, the list disappears. I can use the arrows on the right-hand side to move through the chapters, but that is far more tedious if there are multiple chapters and I haven't read the last five or so updates. Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

OpenPage 

Chapter List.jpg

I lose the list when I go to the scrolldown bat itself, but I can scroll through the chapters if I stay in the middle. It’s not a fix for the scrolldown bar, but it’s a faster workaround than using the right hand side menu to move around.

31 minutes ago, OpenPage said:

Thanks for the reply. How do you scroll down by staying in the middle? If I use the arrows on my keyboard, it only scrolls as far as the chapters that show (approximately 5 chapters).

I’m mainly on a desktop, so I can scroll with my mouse. On my phone, I can use the touch screen and scroll that way—I don’t even see the scroll bar on the phone (Android OS, Chrome browser)

22 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

I’m mainly on a desktop, so I can scroll with my mouse. On my phone, I can use the touch screen and scroll that way—I don’t even see the scroll bar on the phone (Android OS, Chrome browser)

Thanks again :)

I use a touchpad on my laptop, and using your method, it sort of works, but is a little unstable. Anyway, you’ve still managed to help me, and for that I thank you. Have a wonderful day :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.