Click Here!

Beyond the Milky Way

KoKoa_B

It’s been a while! Trying to tidy up a bit and make more original stories. So, here goes…

Author: me, KoKoa B! 
Title: Beyond the Milky Way
Summary: A group of people are gathered to represent the Earth in intergalactic races
Fandom: Original
Pairing: OC/OC
Warnings: Fingering, MF, MiCD, OC, Oral, Preg, Solo, Violence (light), Voy, WIP, Xeno
Solo story or chaptered story: 
Chaptered
URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108508

Review Reply thread: 

I won’t lie; this is a rewrite of a fanfic. Not much has changed, for those silent readers. Please review, comment, talk to me, enjoy; whatever! I appreciate any and everything!

Edited by KoKoa_B

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108508 

I won’t lie; I’ve lost track of what chapter this is! :lol: What’s important is that I’ve updated and you might have to back track because my lame brain forgot to update this post...

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to make a small note that I switched the genre of this story from Scifi to Romance. While the location and the characters make it qualify for Science Fiction, the actual plot does not. I learned this from a recent review that puzzled me as to why they reviewed in a certain way.

Moderators and readers: if you feel that it should remain Science Fiction, by all means, let me know. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...