Click Here!

Ben's Bimbofication harem challenge

Rexfan12345

Ben's Bimbofication harem challenge

Subject: Bimbofication, Huge Dick, Harem, Age Progression, Straight Shota

Plot: Gwen Tennyson (she is 10 and age progresses to 18 in this fic) is in her room with her spellbook and decides to see what kind of spells it has, but she ends up reading a spell that turns her and ever female in the universe into a cock hungry, big titted, big booty, bimbos and slowly loses her IQ and comes upon Ben which she ends up getting fucked by him, he also has a 20 inch cock as well, they come upon different girls and are turned into his bimbo harem.

Requirements

• Ben has a 20 inch cock due to the Omnitrix power flowong through him.
  • Gwen and every female is now a dumb cock hungry bimbo in this story.
  • Female characters are at least 18 in this fic and Ben is still 10.
  • Kai Green will be the second girl, and Lucy third.
  • This is a harem story.

Girls in harem

• Gwen Tennyson
  • Kai Green
  • Lucy Mann
  • Charmcaster
  • Rojo
  • Frightwig
  • Attea
  • Looma Red Wind
  • Ester
  • Julie Yamamoto
  • Sunny Tennyson

References

Gwen (normal to bimbo) should look like this in the story, just without the cock. I don't like futa, but this pic has a great idea.

2097974%20-%20Ben_10%20Gwen_Tennyson%20L

As for the other girls is up to you, Attea will have long green hair, massive tits, massive booty that never stops juggling. All the girls will have crazy perportions as well as being hungry for Ben's dick and have a massive orgy with Ben being dominant of all his sluty bimbos.

That's it for now, if you have questions let me know.

• No pegging, no bdsm, no scat, no futa, no mind break.
  • What's allowed is clothes ripping, milking, breasts feeding, titty fucks, anal, and exhibitionism.

Edited by Rexfan12345

23 hours ago, Praetor said:

Kinky, so we’re talking inhuman T&A sizes now?  How much dumber are we talking?  How does Ben feel about all of this?  Is bimbobification really a thing?  What’s that all about?  Is Gwen actually ten or eighteen?

Inhuman T&A size like in hentai, not so much dumb, but like the dumb blond type, Ben is confused at first, but eventually starts to love it with his first time with Gwen, it's a thing, TF where girls become bimbos, she starts off as 10 and ages up to 18 years old from the bimbo spell.

Edited by Rexfan12345

You said that the spell transforms Gwen and all the other female characters into bimbos. Does that mean that they all universally change at once when she first reads the spell, or do they change after she makes contact with and casts the spell on them? To be honest, the latter would make more sense.

If Gwen is 10, and suddenly turns into an 18-year-old that starts hanging around Ben all the time, won't their family wonder where she is and try to find her?

10 hours ago, Snake_King said:

You said that the spell transforms Gwen and all the other female characters into bimbos. Does that mean that they all universally change at once when she first reads the spell, or do they change after she makes contact with and casts the spell on them? To be honest, the latter would make more sense.

If Gwen is 10, and suddenly turns into an 18-year-old that starts hanging around Ben all the time, won't their family wonder where she is and try to find her?

I don't mind Gwen going in contact or cast spells on them actually, I'm not really sure about the families reactions, but I feel Gwen will use spells to make them leave when she has sex with Ben.

Also, how's the Avatar/Ben 10 story going? I understand you are busy and probably not going to do it.

Perhaps a she could use an illusion spell that makes it so that nobody sees what she and Ben do?

Not too well I’m afraid. Real life has gotten in the way a lot these last couple of months, but a part of it has finally started to slow down. So there is a chance I could make some progress some time soon.  I’ve still got plenty to do, but there is a chance.  Just depends on how events play out.

Anyway, another thing about this challenge.  Out of curiosity, what kind of personality would the “dumb bimbo” version of Gwen have?  Either of these?

1. “So, like, Master, how long until you, like, pound me again?  I could so, like, use that sweet cock, like, up my butt again.”
  2. “Gwen want Master cock all time!  Gwen so horny!  Gwen Master’s slut!”

Or would it be something I’m not thinking of?

That makes sense.

Maybe she could cast an illusion charm on herself that makes everyone but Ben see her normal self, but in reality she’s only wearing a thong and bra.  Just a thought.

By the way, would her fast growth and aging cause her clothes to rip and tear?

I figured as much.

So, would all the girls pretty much have the same personality once they’ve undergone the bimbofication process, or would they be a little different from each other?

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.