Click Here!

RWBY- Whitley and Faunus

VotedforKodos

An idea where Whitley sort of somersaults backwards into a hentai plot with Neon Katt (her because Penny, Ciel, and Trophy Wife are the only non-Schnee females we know of in Atlas, and also because a Faunus works better for reasons I will explain). It's a basic "son of rich CEO blackmails daughter of employee to be his slave or her father gets fired" plot. Except there was never any blackmail, or attempt at blackmail.

Neon's father works for SDC, and there's some corporate event going on where she and Whitley are talking because they're the only people around that age present. Neon's dad had made some small mistake, nothing close to a problem, and Whitley makes a comment about his continued employment. But because he can't seem to do anything without seeming like a smug asshole, Neon interprets it as "Your dad screwed up, and his job is hanging on by a thread." More talking convinces her that Whitley is playing the "if you don't have sex with me, I'll have your father fired" card, and she coaxes him out of the main area into a private area, where she aims to just get it over with.

Meanwhile, Whitley is hopelessly confused, and a little afraid. This girl (more specifically, this Huntress in training who could break him in half if she wanted) led him off into this secluded area, then started stripping and talking about sex. He tries to get her to explain, which Neon sees as the classic "I want you to ask for it" thing, and just goes straight for doing everything and being the aggressor to play along with what he wants. Whitley goes along with it, from a strange combination of lust and fear for this apparently unstable Huntress. At the end, they clean up and return to the party. Everything should be over.

But Jacques saw them talking and leave the party, and thinks it's a normal teen romance. He encourages (tells) Whitley to pursue it further, because he should experience more of life, and because the Schnee family's only son dating a Faunus girl makes for some good publicity. Whitley goes to Neon to tell her what his father wants, she hears "you're my bitch until I say you aren't," and they start an awkward relationship where both parties think the other is forcing them to have sex, and they're both starting to really enjoy it and actually care about each other.

TL;DR version:

Neon thinks Whitley is blackmailing her to be his sex slave. Whitley thinks Neon is crazy, possibly obsessed with him, and forcing herself on him because of it. Together, they fuck a lot.

Or, alternately, maybe Whitley actually is the standard rich hentai protagonist and actually is blackmailing her, until she actually starts to like it. And given the lack of background for most characters in RWBY and that people can choose to go to schools outside the kingdom they’re from, most characters could be used. Maybe Coco and Velvet are childhood friends from Atlas, and Velvet’s dad works for the SDC and just got promoted out of doing the worst work, and she’s being threatened with his demotion. Coco finds out and volunteers to take Velvet’s place as long as Whitley doesn’t touch Velvet, only to find out once she’s gone past the breaking point that he was still using Velvet all along.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.