Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

39 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

Lol what about kurama! Forgot about him...

You wouldn’t have to really worry about him to be honest. If you wanted to you could have him toy with her hormones in the hopes that she might get pregnant (which won't happen) but all it does is increase her pheromones, making her even more attractive to the average citizen. Maybe she could even learn to harness this ability and use it to her advantage by gathering more customers like married men.

1 minute ago, BitterNTR said:

You wouldn’t have to really worry about him to be honest. If you wanted to you could have him toy with her hormones in the hopes that she might get pregnant (which won't happen) but all it does is increase her pheromones, making her even more attractive to the average citizen. Maybe she could even learn to harness this ability and use it to her advantage by gathering more customers like married men.

Nice idea I was think of pheromone seals but that's bttr. Still wondering on their relationship

1 minute ago, CuriousWriter said:

Idea for naruko recruitment at academy, ino does get to Sakura first, naruko does

Yeah, I forgot to mention that earlier on. I wanted to add in the fact that she might have some competition in school. 

I thought of it as more of a betrayal situation though, where Ino (or some other girl) decides to go her own way and takes Sakura with her to start her own company. At first she might do alright, gathering her own group that doesn’t want to work for Naruko. But Naruko still ends up quashing her new business with her Kage Bunshin as well as with superior skills and experience.

In the end, Ino has no choice but to submit to Naruko, handing over her business to Naruko, who decides to teach them a lesson in trying to betray her, as well as to get a little revenge in, by having a huge discounted sale for all students or teachers on the girls who had decided to go against her.

2 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

Unless Ino was already having sex at the same time as Naruko I figured it would make more sense to have her train Ino and Sakura first before they decide to branch out from her. 

Sure

4 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

Yeah, I forgot to mention that earlier on. I wanted to add in the fact that she might have some competition in school. 

I thought of it as more of a betrayal situation though, where Ino (or some other girl) decides to go her own way and takes Sakura with her to start her own company. At first she might do alright, gathering her own group that doesn’t want to work for Naruko. But Naruko still ends up quashing her new business with her Kage Bunshin as well as with superior skills and experience.

In the end, Ino has no choice but to submit to Naruko, handing over her business to Naruko, who decides to teach them a lesson in trying to betray her, as well as to get a little revenge in, by having a huge discounted sale for all students or teachers on the girls who had decided to go against her.

Like have a bullseye on Sakura head n ino w a nose hook to look like a pig n such

Like have a bullseye on Sakura head n ino w a nose hook to look like a pig n such

The hooks and stuff aren’t exactly my type of kinks, but if that’s what you want then go right ahead. I was thinking of the punishment as more of allowing people to fuck them over and over again until they’re pretty much unconscious for a really low price.

But I think we’ve contributed a little too much in terms of ideas. Maybe you could finish the next chapter whenever and we can carry on from there?

The hooks and stuff aren’t exactly my type of kinks, but if that’s what you want then go right ahead. I was thinking of the punishment as more of allowing people to fuck them over and over again until they’re pretty much unconscious for a really low price.

I meant w those on them as they r fucked for a buck

But I think we’ve contributed a little too much in terms of ideas. Maybe you could finish the next chapter whenever and we can carry on from there?

Well I just did ch2

2 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

Well I just did ch2

Yeah, I know. I just don’t want to overwhelm and distract you with too many ideas to the point where it might be hard for you to produce another chapter. I didn’t mean to rush you or the like.

3 hours ago, CuriousWriter said:

just wish i got more than 7 reviews thou...says a lot of ppl are reading it at least. or multi times.

That is most likely because your story is very polarizing, especially in the 2nd chapter. While the first still pandered to a rather large audience (as long as you don’t mind loli), the second one is rather… well, extreme might be the wrong word, but it definitely wasn’t for everyone. And the fact remains, that many just don’t review when they dislike something. Also, when you read through this thread you will find that a lot of the suggestions are rather extreme, and while you seem to be a person who is very open-minded regarding sexual fetishes, most people tend to have a few things that turn them on, and they tend to stick to those.

3 hours ago, CuriousWriter said:

alright, first part of ch3, Happy Birthday! is done, just the summarizing part, but still a gd start.

now i’m wondering if she should have a b-day special each year...each more wild n filthy than the next.

Maybe a bukkake party next year?

maybe doing every birthday might be extreme, after all, you need a certain amount of content/chapters between each one, and that would probably drag the time until part 1 unnecessarily long unless you want a very detailed ‘build-up’.

As for the birthday thing in general, maybe that should (have) waited until later in the story? Until Naruko was a bit sluttier, right now whoring is more of a job, and a mildly unpleasant one at that, and who like to work on their birthdays? But that’s just my opinion...

51 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

That is most likely because your story is very polarizing, especially in the 2nd chapter. While the first still pandered to a rather large audience (as long as you don’t mind loli), the second one is rather… well, extreme might be the wrong word, but it definitely wasn’t for everyone. And the fact remains, that many just don’t review when they dislike something. Also, when you read through this thread you will find that a lot of the suggestions are rather extreme, and while you seem to be a person who is very open-minded regarding sexual fetishes, most people tend to have a few things that turn them on, and they tend to stick to those.

I guess that’s fair, just wished for more feedback is all.

51 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

maybe doing every birthday might be extreme, after all, you need a certain amount of content/chapters between each one, and that would probably drag the time until part 1 unnecessarily long unless you want a very detailed ‘build-up’.

True maybe summarize them until it's a big one

As for the birthday thing in general, maybe that should (have) waited until later in the story? Until Naruko was a bit sluttier, right now whoring is more of a job, and a mildly unpleasant one at that, and who like to work on their birthdays? But that’s just my opinion...

So I shouldn't do this on her bday u think?

Edited by CuriousWriter

So I shouldn't do this on her bday u think?

I was just thinking, why would she do whatever it is you had her do, on her birthday especially, instead of...idk eating ramen with the hokage or something. But of course, if you do something like someone hires her as entertainment for the festival and offers enough incentive… i.e. money, then I guess that would work.

I was just thinking, if it were me, why would I do something unpleasant on my birthday?

13 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

I was just thinking, why would she do whatever it is you had her do, on her birthday especially, instead of...idk eating ramen with the hokage or something. But of course, if you do something like someone hires her as entertainment for the festival and offers enough incentive… i.e. money, then I guess that would work.

I was just thinking, if it were me, why would I do something unpleasant on my birthday?

i’ve gone to work on my bday, so in kno the feeling. but like you said, if it has enough incentive… plus its a festival, lot of dudes r going to want to get some. Naruko now a working girl would profit with bills up her cunt.

Hm, what about the other clans? I’m sure there are plenty of naughty things that can be done with them. Shadow bondage from Nara, particle expansion with Akamichi. idk what to do with Shino, but I’m sure the bugs could leave tiny sensual bites in sensitive bits. N of course the Inuzuka.

Also, the Uchiha before they bite it. Perhaps Fugaku gets Naruko to show Sasuke the ways of sex, last gift before he’s offed.

Guest guisniperman

How about using by chapter tags? That way readers read the chapters that fits their needs.

You could also write some chapters that doesn’t follow the main story to satisfy all the demands.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.