Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

for a missions have them put a remote control made from Mukoton in narukos womb. then while she as the appearances of a pregnant loli have her be captured by a bandit camp then while the rest of her team evacuates the other prisoners in the camp Naruko is gangbang because of aphrodisiac seals that her team activate to distract the bandits.

then after all prisoners are removed from the camp have them use  the mukoton remote control to to call out the Kyuubi chakra getting  her to kill the camp in her five tailed state. and then after she is done have them use the Mukoton control in her womb to suppress the kyuubi chakra when she is done

Guest guisniperman
24 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

….I saw it, but like some of said, that’s not really going to factor into this story. sure, maybe a scare or two, but that’s about it.

...Maybe an abortion? With an alternate bad end maybe? At least something to make Naruko take protection seriously.

And sorry to have pestered you about it, I just though the fact Naruko didn't know/care about protection was relevent in the discussion.

3 minutes ago, Guest guisniperman said:

...Maybe an abortion? With an alternate bad end maybe? At least something to make Naruko take protection seriously.

And sorry to have pestered you about it, I just though the fact Naruko didn't know/care about protection was relevent in the discussion.

Here's the thing, she's yet to have sex n is under Naomi, a career whore. She's going to learn.

6 minutes ago, Guest GIn said:

for a missions have them put a remote control made from Mukoton in narukos womb. then while she as the appearances of a pregnant loli have her be captured by a bandit camp then while the rest of her team evacuates the other prisoners in the camp Naruko is gangbang because of aphrodisiac seals that her team activate to distract the bandits.

then after all prisoners are removed from the camp have them use  the mukoton remote control to to call out the Kyuubi chakra getting  her to kill the camp in her five tailed state. and then after she is done have them use the Mukoton control in her womb to suppress the kyuubi chakra when she is done

...I have no idea what to do w this to be honest. But I do like the idea of seals that release pheromones

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2550509

naruko getting coffee pumped into her ass. Since chemicals absorbed by the rectal walls enter the bloodstream extremely quickly. that means she will be hopped on caffeine all night. Utterly exhausted, staring with bloodshot eyes at the person who won't let her sleep as they rests comfortably in a luxurious bed. Long hours spent dreading the humiliations they'll suffer tomorrow, and wondering how she will ever make it through...

maybe make that how naruko sleeps beside the Hokages bed

Mabye have hinata be one of Narukos clients and have hinata use juken on Narukos clit to make it hyper sensitive.

hinata instead of drawing confidence from naruko gets it  from humiliating and haveing power over Naruko.

46 minutes ago, Guest GIn said:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2550509

naruko getting coffee pumped into her ass. Since chemicals absorbed by the rectal walls enter the bloodstream extremely quickly. that means she will be hopped on caffeine all night. Utterly exhausted, staring with bloodshot eyes at the person who won't let her sleep as they rests comfortably in a luxurious bed. Long hours spent dreading the humiliations they'll suffer tomorrow, and wondering how she will ever make it through...

maybe make that how naruko sleeps beside the Hokages bed

Not to mention peeing her self the whole time w how much is filling her

9 minutes ago, Guest Gin said:

Mabye have hinata be one of Narukos clients and have hinata use juken on Narukos clit to make it hyper sensitive.

hinata instead of drawing confidence from naruko gets it  from humiliating and haveing power over Naruko.

An interesting concept, go on

44 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

An interesting concept, go on

Hinata useing her juken to make naruko hypersensitive so that even her clothing brushing up against her clit is enough to make her orgasm but also useing juken to take away naruko ability to orgasm so naruko has to beg hinata for her orgasms.maybe have her do it as the start of the day before the academy so naruko has to go threw the whole day in a constant state of being of the edge of orgasm. With hinata takeing pleasure on being the reason the naruko is dead last.

then at the end of the day hinata and naruko meet and naruko begs hinata to let her cum saying things along the lines of ”please let this stupid whore cum Hyuga -Sama” and if naruko does not beg well enough Hinata might not let her  orgasm for days at a time.

mabye also have hinata and her sister bond over humiliating naruko with it being used as a way for hinata to show her sister that she is not weak she just doesn't want to hurt her or other members of the her family.

mabye have naruko be invited to a sleepover party thinking she is makeing friends only for them to spend the sleep over with naruko being dominated and humiliated by her classmates.

When naruko is begging for permission to orgasm from hinata have hinata give naruko back her abilty to orgasm but have naruko have to hold back her orgasms waiting for permission from hinata to cum others wise she gets punished.

the scene I image is naruko on her knees Infront of hinata begging to cum as hinata plays with narukos clit with her toes. If naruko lets an orgasm threw with out permission hinata redoes the juken that stops naruko from orgasming amd won't undo it for a week the first time.

eventually naruko gets control of her orgasm but hinata likes punishing naruko so she changes things up and tells naruko it's orgasm control training.

1 hour ago, CuriousWriter said:

i c, but where does this need to dominate Naruko come from within meek Hinata?

maybe have it start off with it being a role play to increase Hinata confidence with naruko tutoring Hinata on how to dominate her and then eventually it become real with Hinata becoming more confident the more dominance she gets over Naruto.

Hinata comes to associate Dominance over Naruto with confidence

maybe have Hinata new confidence make her get to number one in there class and then have her “tutoring” Naruko the “deadlast”

Hinata would start out as Naruko s friend and then as she starts to become more of a “real” Hyuga like the rest of her clan there relationship shifts to Whore and client by the end of the academy.

The reason that Naruko doesn't stop seeing Hinata no matter how dominate and controlling she gets  is that as a clan Heir Hinata is one of her best paying clients.

Mabye if hinata stays the best in class then have her be put on the same genin team as naruko and then have there jonin sensei see how unhealthy Hianta and naruko realationship is and teach them about Aftercare

Just now, CuriousWriter said:

Kinda a stretch. I mean idk how naruko would care about someone when she's busy w work n hw 

Naruko doesn't care at the start Hinata is just a client that pays very well 

Kinda annoyed that I’m writing all of this again because Google crashed but w/e… This is kinda, really, long, but I like to contribute and dump ideas for others so bare with me.

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I’d really like to see Naruko scaling the ranks amongst the prostitutes and the whores, eventually becoming the next boss of the most popular and expensive brothel or even the entire red light district (RLD. This, in turn, gives her influence, a great deal of wealth and heightens her position slightly and can also be the end goal... that is if she isn’t going for the position of the Hokage as well. But that topic is something I’ll cover later in a separate post.

Another subject I keep seeing is Hinata being brought up. While I have no problem with that, what I’d really be hooked on seeing is Naruko introducing her female classmates to sex and teaching them the ropes once she’s an intermediate at it. The age they graduated from the academy in canon was around 12 or so, so that leaves plenty of time for her to get trained and to train others if she’s only 7 now.

I saw the word ‘pimp’ being thrown about a few times, but I don’t think any of those times referred to Naruko as the one being the pimp. Having her become the academy’s pimp would really be a sight to see. The kids in class performing sexual acts under those long, covered desks while classes go on in exchange for favours, all influenced by Naruko, would be great to see. Naruko could start to collect money and favours in exchange for sex with her or with her friends/colleagues, with them getting a cut from the commissions. Naruko could even have Hinata, Ino and Sakura be her main courtesans when she’s the boss of the RLD later on in the story. 

Regarding the use of Kage Bunshin, I think it would be a good excuse to have her be knocked out cold once she cancels the technique from the amassed pleasure and mental stress of handling so many customers at the same time. Either that or you could change it that it affects the user physically, but that’s not such a good idea. Or maybe you could remove Mass Kage Bunshin and limit her to only, say, 5 clones or maybe 10.

Yeah the site playing up was annoying I had a whole idea of how I would suggest hinata and naruko relationship would start and progress the by the time the site started working again I had forgotten most of it.

6 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

Kinda annoyed that I’m writing all of this again because Google crashed but w/e… This is kinda, really, long, but I like to contribute and dump ideas for others so bare with me.

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I’d really like to see Naruko scaling the ranks amongst the prostitutes and the whores, eventually becoming the next boss of the most popular and expensive brothel or even the entire red light district (RLD. This, in turn, gives her influence, a great deal of wealth and heightens her position slightly and can also be the end goal... that is if she isn’t going for the position of the Hokage as well. But that topic is something I’ll cover later in a separate post.

Now this is a goal!

Another subject I keep seeing is Hinata being brought up. While I have no problem with that, what I’d really be hooked on seeing is Naruko introducing her female classmates to sex and teaching them the ropes once she’s an intermediate at it. The age they graduated from the academy in canon was around 12 or so, so that leaves plenty of time for her to get trained and to train others if she’s only 7 now.

I saw the word ‘pimp’ being thrown about a few times, but I don’t think any of those times referred to Naruko as the one being the pimp. Having her become the academy’s pimp would really be a sight to see. The kids in class performing sexual acts under those long, covered desks while classes go on in exchange for favours, all influenced by Naruko, would be great to see. Naruko could start to collect money and favours in exchange for sex with her or with her friends/colleagues, with them getting a cut from the commissions. Naruko could even have Hinata, Ino and Sakura be her main courtesans when she’s the boss of the RLD later on in the story. 

Interesting concept, I'll keep it in mind

Regarding the use of Kage Bunshin, I think it would be a good excuse to have her be knocked out cold once she cancels the technique from the amassed pleasure and mental stress of handling so many customers at the same time. Either that or you could change it that it affects the user physically, but that’s not such a good idea. Or maybe you could remove Mass Kage Bunshin and limit her to only, say, 5 clones or maybe 10.

Oh no, that mass recall of them is one of her fav was to get off XP

If Naruko does become Hokage:

If she is going for the seat of Hokage, she could maybe seduce Hiruzen enough that she gets named the next Hokage (unlikely and kinda bullshit tbh but that’s just a possibility) or that her influence as a large part of Konoha secures her the position. Since the seat of the Hokage is either chosen by vote or selected by the previous Hokage, perhaps she could gain the promise of a vote by seducing those on the seat of the council?

I mean, it’s pretty unbelievable since a Hokage has to run an entire village, and no one would want to vote for someone who has no idea how to. But this is a smut fic and the suspension of disbelief can be had for this.

But I suppose a way to negate that is to perhaps have Naruko beg for lessons from Hiruzen about what a Hokage has to do and everything, leading to some steamy study sessions in the Hokage’s office. Perhaps something like while Hiruzen is tutoring her, he’ll start stripping her on his own, getting her onto his lap and playing with her body, pretending like nothing’s wrong. Naruko could play along with him, whether it be for the information or the pleasure, or both.

This will also help out in the first point my other post of if and when she becomes the headmistress of the red light district, which in turn benefits her when she becomes Hokage as she’ll have had experience running a large-scale operation before. Except only with less fucking. 

Either way, if she does eventually become Hokage you could have it so that she has a list of VIP customers waiting to have sex with her, ranging from Daimyos or Kages. Maybe even lucky devout fans who patronised her when she was younger, willing to pay an arm or a leg for the sake of a lay with the legendary slut of Konoha.

Again, these are all ideas and none of them have to even be considered. They’re merely here for discussion, or perhaps assisting in sparking ideas in the future. Perhaps you’ll come up with something new and better than this, branching out from it. 

And if you ever need help with anything, be it in terms of direction or maybe advice or opinions, I’d be willing to assist you like C_Wade.

Just now, CuriousWriter said:

Oh no, that mass recall of them is one of her fav was to get off XP

True, but I was think of it in a more efficient manner. If her goal is to get money, getting knocked out and being unable to continue serving might be a problem. But if her goal is also to get off, then it makes sense I suppose.

For naruko I would suggest that she not start out planing to be a whore for the rest of her life have her start out telling herself that it is just till she finishes the academy. but then over time she forgets this or the village start conditioning her to keep going it.

mabye also have some of her clients be ninja or academy students who want to practice there genjutsu

An other Hyuga client she could have is neji 

putting naruko is a bondage hood with seals to block the byakugan and put him under a light genjutsu and then Have Neji work out all his stress and anger at Hinata on naruko.

mabye have another Hyuga from the branch family set it up and pay for it both naruko the whore and the genjutsu user.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.