Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

Mabye  also make it that the uzumaki life force combined with the kyuubi makes it so that conventional birth control dose not work for Naruko so instead they make a doll made by mokuto that they put in her like this it's hard for her to get pregnant if her womb is already occupied. If Tsunade does the birth mabye have her imbed the first hokages necklace in Naruko womb so that Yamato can easily suppress the kyuubis chakra.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1888012

for mission that Naruko could be made to do is letting her be captured by bandit camps and slave ring and then having Yamato let out the kyuubi chakra to five tails makeing her slaugter the bandits in a beserker state turning her into a weapon like danzo originally wanted.

3 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

There are tons of things a potential child of Naruko could do, and there are lots of ‘reasons’ as to why Naruko gets pregnant. But why would it happen in the this story. This story is aboout Naruko becoming the biggest slut, ever. Why does the story need a child? I’m not saying it is a bad thing, I just don’t see the point of it...

The child if it is added would proberly  be used as a foil to show what narukos live could have been 

They could also use seals to create something like the nether world parasite from queens blade

http://queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/Warrior_Slavery

a nether world parasite, the Swamp Witch tells her that she will now be her servant. Against her will, the other servants force Leina to clean a plate with her mouth, but she fights back. In response, the white parasite attached to her begins to vibrate. The servants, who also have parasites attached to them, began to clean the plates, as Leina helplessly watches on. Deeper into the ship, Leina walks on all fours, tethered by a collar to the Swamp Witch, who notes that, the harder Leina resists, the more humiliation she is subjected to, which in turn powers her parasite. Even through the vibrations, Leina tries in vain to attack the Swamp Witch, but is thrown back to the ground and consequently whipped in front of the skeletal pirates by one of the Swamp Witch’s servants. The Swamp Witch informs Leina, whose parasite has now turned black, will no longer sense humiliation and will now sense the joy she has to serve her master, and converting that joy into pleasure.

Sure, it might make sense (in smut fics) for someone like Danzo to try to impregnate Naruko in order for more power, but then what happens afterwards?

The plot will find itself confused, trapped by the fact that she has a pointless super-baby.

So she gives her kid to Tsunade and wishes that they have a better childhood than she does. The kid becomes powerful and gets their name in the bingo book... 

Then what? What's going to happen next?

What is she going to do with a baby/superchild in the fic? If the answer was that she could get a babysitter to take care of hef child for her while she did her missions and fucked people, then what was the point of even having the baby in the first place if it's just going to be shoved aside, rendering it pretty pointless.

As of now, a young girl having a baby and being fucked while pregnant is just a kink at this point and serves no real purpose in the story unless the plot of the story was similar to that of mine in Kotoamatsukami, in which having Kushina be impregnated at any given time would not be a problem at all as Danzo is a main figure in the story. But this fic isn't about Danzo playing the long game in order to become the Hokage behind the scenes. It's about Naruko fucking. A lot.

I'm not bashing your idea, but I just want to explain why a baby is such a pointless thing to have in this fic.

9 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

Sure, it might make sense (in smut fics) for someone like Danzo to try to impregnate Naruko in order for more power, but then what happens afterwards?

The plot will find itself confused, trapped by the fact that she has a pointless super-baby.

So she gives her kid to Tsunade and wishes that they have a better childhood than she does. The kid becomes powerful and gets their name in the bingo book... 

What is she going to do with a baby/superchild in the fic? If the answer was that she could get a babysitter to take care of hef child for her while she did her missions and fucked people, then what was the point of even having the baby in the first place if it's just going to be shoved aside, rendering it pretty pointless.

As of now, a young girl having a baby and being fucked while pregnant is just a kink at this point and serves no real purpose in the story unless the plot of the story was similar to that of mine in Kotoamatsukami, in which having Kushina be impregnated at any given time would not be a problem at all as Danzo is a main figure in the story. But this fic isn't about Danzo playing the long game in order to become the Hokage behind the scenes. It's about Naruko fucking. A lot.

I'm not bashing your idea, but I just want to explain why a baby is such a pointless thing to have in this fic.

Exactly what I was getting at, nice to see someone shares that opinion. 

5 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

It's fine 

as as for the child my idea was just for the child to be taken out of the village to be raised by Tsunade and it would only be used to highlight how narukos life could have gone with that being pretty much it.

I will make no more mention of it and leave it up to the author to decided to add it or not

3 hours ago, Guest Gin said:

They could also use seals to create something like the nether world parasite from queens blade

http://queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/Warrior_Slavery

a nether world parasite, the Swamp Witch tells her that she will now be her servant. Against her will, the other servants force Leina to clean a plate with her mouth, but she fights back. In response, the white parasite attached to her begins to vibrate. The servants, who also have parasites attached to them, began to clean the plates, as Leina helplessly watches on. Deeper into the ship, Leina walks on all fours, tethered by a collar to the Swamp Witch, who notes that, the harder Leina resists, the more humiliation she is subjected to, which in turn powers her parasite. Even through the vibrations, Leina tries in vain to attack the Swamp Witch, but is thrown back to the ground and consequently whipped in front of the skeletal pirates by one of the Swamp Witch’s servants. The Swamp Witch informs Leina, whose parasite has now turned black, will no longer sense humiliation and will now sense the joy she has to serve her master, and converting that joy into pleasure.

idk if that’s needed though, i mean that seems to force obedience when she’s already a willing target.

Guest guisniperman

True that there's no reason to meaninglessly have Naruko get Pregnant but as I've said before, she's naive and don't really understand what  condom are for. Also, some people hate her.

They might bring their own 'sabotaged' condom, the condom might break with bad luck at the worst time of the month or she might get client that refuse to use the condom.

There's been no mention of pills, not that she seems to care about anything other than not being hungry, or jutsu to prevent pregnancy not that she got the control for those. And she might be bratty and not take the pills because she's too young or simply bratty.

I'm not saying she NEED to get Pregnant, simply that there's a high chance she'll get pregnant with that lifestyle and her attitude. Heck becoming Pregnant might be a lesson she need to fully live that lifestyle with all the preparation she need for it.

Another suggestion is a curse seal (like the caged bird seal)that goes on her clit that when activated worked like a humbler makeing it so that Naruko has to crawl to someone that can turn it off and later in the story if someone like Iruka starts to care for her have her be carried to someone that can turn it off.

8 hours ago, CuriousWriter said:

idk if that’s needed though, i mean that seems to force obedience when she’s already a willing target.

I guess the reason they might start useing cure seals on her to make her obedient and ensure her loyalty is that currently  in narukos mind this is only temporary till she becomes a ninja but the higher ups in the village might seek to make it more permanent arrangement.By makeing her village whore that they use to entertain clients around the hokage tower or use her as entertainment at a council meeting.

8 minutes ago, Guest Gin said:

Another suggestion is a curse seal (like the caged bird seal)that goes on her clit that when activated worked like a humbler makeing it so that Naruko has to crawl to someone that can turn it off and later in the story if someone like Iruka starts to care for her have her be carried to someone that can turn it off.

While it may be hot, u might as well have someone do a raiton jutsu on her clit. bc if she’s got a curse seal? n someone spills? free jinchuriki.

3 minutes ago, Guest Gin said:

I guess the reason they might start useing cure seals on her to make her obedient and ensure her loyalty is that currently  in narukos mind this is only temporary till she becomes a ninja but the higher ups in the village might seek to make it more permanent arrangement.By makeing her village whore that they use to entertain clients around the hokage tower or use her as entertainment at a council meeting.

Hm, that’s a possibility. but she would do that as long as she gets paid. she runs a business. her clientele in Konoha, it’s her cum geyser.

Edited by CuriousWriter

35 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

Hm, that’s a possibility. but she would do that as long as she gets paid. she runs a business. her clientele in Konoha, it’s her cum geyser.

Eventually the  village  would become her pimp so instead of Being  payed directly her clients would pay the village or they would pay her and she would be forced to hand her pay over to the village. With the villagers not paying her a % but instead a  d-rank mission pay a day.to be available to the village and clients for public use.

eventual when the other kids her age start doing d-rank missions and start getting the same pay she gets daily  and with some of them doing multiple d-ranks a day she would know envey and humiliation.

3 minutes ago, Guest Gin said:

Eventually the  village  would become her pimp so instead of Being  payed directly her clients would pay the village or they would pay her and she would be forced to hand her pay over to the village. With the villagers not paying her a % but instead a  d-rank mission pay a day.to be available to the village and clients for public use.

eventual when the other kids her age start doing d-rank missions and start getting the same pay she gets daily  and with some of them doing multiple d-ranks a day she would know envey and humiliation.

so when she becomes a ninja, the village pays her a d-rank a day? there’s no doubt going to be a limit to this. bc she can abuse the shit out of this with clones.

not really to that last part, like I said, shadow clones.

6 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

so when she becomes a ninja, the village pays her a d-rank a day? there’s no doubt going to be a limit to this. bc she can abuse the shit out of this with clones.

not really to that last part, like I said, shadow clones.

How loose are her ass and pussy going to be for shadow clones to survive intercorse?

mabye not envey but I do hope that there is some level of humiliation to narukos situation.

1 minute ago, Guest Gin said:

How loose are her ass and pussy going to be for shadow clones to survive intercorse?

mabye not envey but I do hope that there is some level of humiliation to narukos situation.

by the time she learns SC? decent. n idoubt clones are going to body unless they’re tossed into a bondage situation, extreme bondage.

by the time she’s a ninja? she’s pretty much at her core fully accepted her ‘side’ career.

as for humiliation? well, that’s another kind of tea. idk where to toss that in. maybe in the early chapters or a few laters ones if she’s paraded around like a whore.

Mabye put her in sensory deprivation seals that take away all but her sense of hearing put fox ears on her head and a massive buttplug with nine fox tails on it in her and them talk her round the village on all fours. With her listening to all the villagers comments on her.

or would that be more of a kyuubi festival thing?

1 minute ago, Guest Gin said:

Mabye put her in sensory deprivation seals that take away all but her sense of hearing put fox ears on her head and a massive buttplug with nine fox tails on it in her and them talk her round the village on all fours. With her listening to all the villagers comments on her.

or would that be more of a kyuubi festival thing?

more of an in-house party for the kyuubi festival.

Guest guisniperman
17 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

a bit complicated, but I was thinking of her getting into seals. maybe an anti-penetration type deal. Or a shock pussy, she can take the pain, but can they?!

My earlier comment about Naruko not being in position to prevent clients from knocking her up intentionally or not was either ignored or unnoticed wasn't it?

2 minutes ago, Guest guisniperman said:

My earlier comment about Naruko not being in position to prevent clients from knocking her up intentionally or not was either ignored or unnoticed wasn't it?

….I saw it, but like some of said, that’s not really going to factor into this story. sure, maybe a scare or two, but that’s about it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.