Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

4 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

Well, if you want to use jutsu I guess summoning is one thing to do, I don’t really care for beast stuff, but it isn’t a no-go for me either. Otherwise he could also use the shadow clone to ‘demonstrate’. Another thought I had was some teacher/student role-play (maybe with costume), since he is called the professor… or a combination of those.

Toss in some ruler play n it sounds like a plan. n hell yes to the costume! like I said, Marie Rose is her body type as she gets older. toss in that catholic school girl outfit n its locked in.

lolz, now i’m thinking if there is a tentacle monster summon. that’d be hilarious. she could ensnare women with it.

hm, i’m indiff to beast. okay with it, but not going to go out of my way to look for it. im sure its bound to happen in the naru-verse thou.

1 minute ago, CuriousWriter said:

Toss in some ruler play n it sounds like a plan. n hell yes to the costume! like I said, Marie Rose is her body type as she gets older. toss in that catholic school girl outfit n its locked in.

lolz, now i’m thinking if there is a tentacle monster summon. that’d be hilarious. she could ensnare women with it.

hm, i’m indiff to beast. okay with it, but not going to go out of my way to look for it. im sure its bound to happen in the naru-verse thou.

I always thought that Zetsu is some kind of plant tentacle monster in disguise… And I guess with all the summons and Ninja animals it is only a matter of time, I mean, Kakashi already has talking dogs…

One thing that just came to my mind… Will Naruko have a reverse sexy no jutsu? To get female customers?

1 minute ago, C_Wade said:

I always thought that Zetsu is some kind of plant tentacle monster in disguise… And I guess with all the summons and Ninja animals it is only a matter of time, I mean, Kakashi already has talking dogs…

One thing that just came to my mind… Will Naruko have a reverse sexy no jutsu? To get female customers?

That’s true...but I still like the idea of a tentacle monster summon ;)

idk...I mean, by the time she starts to learn jutsu, she’s going to be a cock-slave...so I think she’d just be eating muff if a female customer wanted her.

thou we do have her vandalizing places n such as she gets older to keep the hate sex flowing in Konoha. so idk...maybe she might make it. Coin flip to be fair.

2 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

That’s true...but I still like the idea of a tentacle monster summon ;)

Well, this is an AU fanfiction… so if you want tentacle summons, what is stopping you? Kishimoto already put dolphin horses, 6-tailed slugs and octopus-oxes into the manga, so why not tentacle summons?

7 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

Well, this is an AU fanfiction… so if you want tentacle summons, what is stopping you? Kishimoto already put dolphin horses, 6-tailed slugs and octopus-oxes into the manga, so why not tentacle summons?

Now just gotta think where to find it. Maybe in Wave country lol.

its nice to chat with someone on this so rapid-fire.

How’s your fic going? mama going to be like daughter soon? XP

5 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

Now just gotta think where to find it. Maybe in Wave country lol.

or in the forest of death in one of oroshimaru’s abandoned labs? he looks like the type to make tentacle monsters ;)

5 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

How’s your fic going? mama going to be like daughter soon? XP

if you mean pussy diplomacy then so-so, I have the ending completely outlined but I have problems with keeping the chapters interesting, since it kind of is always the same

Also I keep getting distracted by new ideas I get…

Edited by C_Wade

2 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

or in the forest of death in one of oroshimaru’s abandoned labs? he looks like the type to make tentacle monsters ;)

Oh! The latter is a great idea! So going to do that. hehe.

if you mean pussy diplomacy then so-so, I have the ending completely outlined but I have problems with keeping the chapters interesting, since it kind of is always the same

Also I keep getting distracted by new ideas I get…

as for me, ch2 is already done, just wondering if to publish yet or proof it some more.

aw, well, if u ever want to chat about it. I’m down for that.

Hm, now I’m thinking over Naru’s academy days. I got her seducing older kids for cash n such. maybe get out of a detention or two with a banging from a teacher. but that just seems so cut n dry!

Edited by CuriousWriter

2 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

aw, well, if u ever want to chat about it. I’m down for that.

Once I have some more time I might take you up on that XD

3 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

as for me, ch2 is already done, just wondering if to publish yet or proof it some more.

If you want me to read over it just send me a pm, otherwise another proof-read never hurts, better publish a better chapter a bit later

4 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

Hm, now I’m thinking over Naru’s academy days. I got her seducing older kids for cash n such. maybe get out of a detention or two with a banging from a teacher. but that just seems so cut n dry!

Not much else to do during the academy days, maybe have her work through the clan kids? You could make an anatomy class, where naruko gets called to the front as model, but that might be a bit obvious for the rest...

Once I have some more time I might take you up on that XD

nice!

If you want me to read over it just send me a pm, otherwise another proof-read never hurts, better publish a better chapter a bit later

sure, I’ll pm u now.

Not much else to do during the academy days, maybe have her work through the clan kids? You could make an anatomy class, where naruko gets called to the front as model, but that might be a bit obvious for the rest...

true, that is obvious...oh! maybe something w the Uchiha while they’re still around. Genjutsu her n while she’s out~ hehehe

i guess I’ll just have to gloss over most of the academy sadly until i find some inventive ideas.

Guest Guisniperman
On 09/02/2017 at 8:50 PM, CuriousWriter said:

Yeah, but bringing a kid in seems like a chore to the purpose to the story.

How about Splitting the Story in 2? 1 where she satay a slut and another where she becomes a Ninja. If you use the concept of 

Naruko the survivor

then she could charge more for Pregnant Sex and maybe arrange free sex with her kids caretakers.

Guest Guisniperman

How about Splitting the Story in 2? 1 where she satay a slut and another where she becomes a Ninja. If you use the concept of 

Naruko the survivor

then she could charge more for Pregnant Sex and maybe arrange free sex with her kids caretakers.

Guest guisniperman

Naruko the survivor

Just now, Guest guisniperman said:

Naruko the survivor

Who says she cant be a ninja n a slut?

Guest guisniperman
6 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

Who says she cant be a ninja n a slut?

No one but it was more to resolve the Pregnancy issue. I guess she could still get pregnant and arrange a caretaker while going to the academy or on missions.

9 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

Just making Naruko pregnant for the sake of a few scenes seems a little bland though. What role would the child have later in the story? I just can't see it...

exactly, all dat baby would do is bring about responsibility! We want her a raving mad slut, not a kind n lovin’ mama bear.

Edited by CuriousWriter

Guest guisniperman
36 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

exactly, all dat baby would do is bring about responsibility! We want her a raving mad slut, not a kind n lovin’ mama bear.

Yes, but Naruto's still young, naive and a bit ignorant. She still has no idea what condom are for and I doubt the ones planning to gangbang her are going to use somes so by the time her 'mentor' get informed that she's starting sex, she might already got a bun in the oven.

Also, there's tons of way to deal with the kid, whichever gender it is, after boosted rates for pregnant sex and sucking her milk. Just need to use your imagination.

Beside, Kurama might try to make Naruko pregnant earlier in a bid to escape the seal, not that it'll work.

For the child if you make her pregnant have the child be Shisui Uchihas .it could be danzos attempt at breeding a super ninja  and then have the child be saved by the third and raised by Tsunade giveing it the childhood Naruko wishes she had.  

While  Naruko is the village whore her child is raised by one Sannin and getting training from two of them while led travelling the world. By the time that her child is the age were she started her journey to village whore have her child be a ninja in the bingo book makeing a name for herself.

There are tons of things a potential child of Naruko could do, and there are lots of ‘reasons’ as to why Naruko gets pregnant. But why would it happen in the this story. This story is aboout Naruko becoming the biggest slut, ever. Why does the story need a child? I’m not saying it is a bad thing, I just don’t see the point of it...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.