Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

Guest Futa is Love

The beauty about tentacles is how easily you can add them in. Some ideas off the top of my head are:

1) Summons. Reason being, why the fuck not? The story isbin a universe where building sized toads can be summoned. So why can't tentacles be a thing?

2) The classic monster type. Think along the lines of the Taimanin Asagi series.

Or 3) My favorite idea, a mutated plant/animal in the forrest of death. In canon its stated that everything from the animals to plant life are bigger because of the abundance of chakra in the forrest. Now we know of giant tigers and centipedes as they are shown in canon, so with that thought process we can expect to see a mutated creature that just happens to have tentacles.

The best part about idea 3? The chunin exams will be way less bloodier. Seeing as the genin would be too busy trying to not get tentacle raped to fight each other. Now of course there will be the few that want to get tentacle raped.

Moving to Anko, Yugao, and Kurenai the main way I can see them getting Naruko between their legs is through a party. Say Anko and Yugao throw a party for Kurenai for getting promoted to jonin. Jokes will be made and drinks will be savored until they're nice and drunk. Or maybe just buzzed, up to you. And with Anko being how she is she decided to order some whores for entertainment. Catch is Anko thinks she bought some time with a few male whores but mistakenly buys a few hours with Naruko and her girls. I'm thinking that Ino and Hinata are mandatory for joining. 

So when Naruko, Ino, Hinata, And anyone else Naruko brings along arrive to the party everyone is confused. Anko decides to try and cancel the time with Naruko but that doesn't work out. Since Naruko wants money and does not want her time wasted she can casually say how she had the Hokage wrapped around her finger and she can accidently let slip that Anko, Yugao, and Kurenai not only order whores, which I'm not sure if it was stated if it was illegal or not in the story btw, but underage whores. Thus Anko, Yugao, and Kurenai are stuck between paying Naruko or dealing with the Hokage which would lead to their reputation, lives, and careers ruined.

And since Naruko is money hungry it's only natural that she would want double the original price. Blackmail is a lovely thing.

For Tsunade I'm not entirely sure myself. I kinda threw her name in because she is not as hell. But concerning Shizune do you mean that Naruko will be dominating Shizune or will Shizune dominate Naruko?

One last thing to this very long reply. If Kurenai doea make an appearence I can see her exclusively picking Hinata and Hinata only. Reason for that is in canon Kurenai seems very motherly and caring to Hinata given her home life. Let's bring that from canon to this story but twist it a bit. Let's have Kurenai and Hinata roleplay as mother and daughter when they have sex and when in private Hinata will call Kurenai only mother, mom, mommy, etc etc. This can continue on even when/if Hinata gets put on Kurenai's team.

That was one thing I had in mind for part 1. as for number two, yes, I loved that series. That’s the tentacles I want so badly for Naruko. as for 3...maybe?

I got a plan for Anko n Kurenai. but that’s gd too. same with Yugao. as for the Hinata n Kurenai bit, idk, she’s got a bit bttr control than that. but who knows.

Guest Futa is Love

Right then, well when one thinks tentacles obviously there will be a tentacle or two or three going inside every hole of every girl in the near vicinity. Now I personally don't want to know which girls will be having fun with the tentacles. Better as a surprise I think. But how many girls join in is what's grabbing my interest. Three girls? Five? Ten? Hell the whole village? 

And I'm sure it's not needed to ask but i will anyway, will cum inflation happen? 

Guest Futa is Love

True enough. Most of my ideas were suggestions truthfully but since it's come down to monster, summon, or plant. Obviously the choices have to be monster and summon. Starting with the monster choice, say you choose the chunin exam. If you don't mind using an old used up idea, in the forrest of death there was a lab previously owned by Orochimaru. Now being who he is Orochimaru either accidently or purposely created a humanoid monster that has tentacles for some reason. Maybe survival? I'm not sure, Orochimaru is one weird fuck.

Moving on Naruko and her team could find the lab by accident and investigate it. Finding a computer console, and being kids, Naruko or one of her teammates presses a button which coincidently releases the monster. Which leads to Naruko and friends to enjoy their first taste of tentacles.

Moving on after the fucking the monster falls into a dormant state to recharge it's energy and get ready for the next session. Which gives Naruko and friends enough time to leave the lab but not before Naruko stumbles upon some documents on how to create summoning scrolls for the monster so it can be called whenever needed.

Guest Futa is Love

Speaking about the scroll laying around. Maybe Naruko can convince Sarutobi on letting her take a peek in the forbidden scroll. That way she gets to learn the kage bunshin and the summon. 

Guest guisniperman

Beside that, are you going to indicate what the other girls are up to? I think I gave some ideas about their preferences ( Old man, young boys, dogs ) and that one got knocked up from being pressured into not using preservative by some frequent clients.

Guest turon118

About Anko and Kurenai:

Anko's hobby is conducting tea ceremonies which are very formal, ritual, proper and controlled. And very slow. And part of a Yamato Nadeshiko's arsenal.

Meanwhile 

Kurenai likes drinking a lot. Also her clothes are rather fetishist in their own way and are short bottom wise. So she isn't as proper as fanon makes her.

You can use those often ignored sides of Anko and Kurenai for their chapters. For example, Anko doesn't order whores. She orders geisha and this degenerates because Kurenai is drunk or have spicked the drinks. Or Anko is into very long, elaborated and scenarised role play which seem very proper in surface but are not.

So I’m curious, you haven’t really said anything on it, but would you be following a standard canon path of Naruko ending up on Team 7? Because while that’s all well and good, in addition to the fact that she could essentially play Kakashi like a fiddle so to speak, have you thought about having Naruko go on Kurenai’s team alongside Hinata and potentially corrupt the Jonin or whatever your plans are for her that way? I mean yeah, it is kinda a cliche in and of itself to have a kunoichi heavy team for a smut fic, but the thought is there.

And in other thoughts, have you considered using characters from other manga or anime for the Chunin Exams? It’s not like they have to have extensive use, but little Easter eggs for smut purposes here, there, and everywhere… Besides the fact that dimensional travel is basically canon as shown through various Space/Time Ninjutsu(mostly belonging to the Sharingan however), which is a convenient loophole. I’m not saying you have to, just that it’s an option.

Also, can I throw this out as a potential outfit for Naruko? As a kunoichi, she isn’t always going to be wearing the same clothes for every mission. Besides, as a seductress, playing a part is part of her role, so she would likely need an idea of her ‘Marks’ tastes before going through with an actual mission. And this would work well for her I think...

Wendy White Dress.jpg

I was thinking team 7 bc I have a dynamic for them in mind. But I agree, the Kurenai position would be interesting. I might consider it if my plans for team 7 dont pan out. Or maybe do an omake chapter for it instead.

as for using other hcaracters, maybe as homages, but that’s really it if I cant think up an oc or something.

Next, I love the picture n agree her marks will have differing tastes. I also love wendy XP if u have any more outfits ideas I’d love to c them.

Guest Futa is Love

Naruko in the Fairy Tail universe. Creating her own guild filled to the brim with sluts and whores and using sex magic to slowly takeover the world. Bam! New story idea when Konoha's Slut gets finished. Guild name could be Loving Fox. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.