Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

Guest CuriousWriter
2 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

I’d like to see a rich classmate either pay her for sex or be seduced into paying for sex. Either way should be satisfying.

That's very do able. Plus we done w the latter it shows HER growth in her role.

now just curious how to take her virginity. I got a build up it should really help reflect what her views of this job should be for the coming years. Mainly rough hate sex. 

Oh! Maybe on her b day 

Guest CuruiosWriter
1 minute ago, BitterNTR said:

I’d also be interested to see a scene between her and Mizuki. I don’t know how you’d make that play out, whether or not he’d hatefuck her and show his true colours or not, but I'd say it would be a good read.

I think I can do that. Maybe before the scroll or maybe a detection...now that's a scenario to play out. As for the hate fuck I think by then naru is just used to that

Just now, Guest CuruiosWriter said:

I think I can do that. Maybe before the scroll or maybe a detection...now that's a scenario to play out. As for the hate fuck I think by then naru is just used to that

While she might be used to being hatefucked, Mizuki is still trying to pretend to be a nice teacher and not a traitor. So he can’t exactly hatefuck her unless he’s willing to express why he’s doing it.

Also, I think the hatefuck should expand beyond that of ‘because you’re the Kyuubi’ as it’ll get boring after a while. I think a good way to keep it interesting is to have her vandalise property or cause trouble for the citizens.

3 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

While she might be used to being hatefucked, Mizuki is still trying to pretend to be a nice teacher and not a traitor. So he can’t exactly hatefuck her unless he’s willing to express why he’s doing it.

Also, I think the hatefuck should expand beyond that of ‘because you’re the Kyuubi’ as it’ll get boring after a while. I think a good way to keep it interesting is to have her vandalise property or cause trouble for the citizens.

Ah to keep things fresh n mean spirited. Nice.

im also considering a genjutsu scene. She's trapped in one n her body defenseless. Leads to some interesting notions. Like say for any one or a way to resolve mizuki 

8 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

Here’s another idea. Before Hiruzen dies, I’d be interested in a scene where he finally gets tempted by Naruko and ‘collects his debt’ (e.g: Free home, monthly allowance, etc) from her.

Now that would be poetic in a way. maybe drag Jiraiya in to it. oh, n him training, so many opportunities.

hm, she’s a hooker, so she’s going to run into some weird kinks every so often. gotta think on that.

Guest goshujin-sama

You know, with the profession she is in, she might get pregnant. Before or after the academy. It wouldn't be impossible for her to get pregnant before the academy.

Guest goshujin-sama

Yeah I know what happens. But weren't Naruto's and kushinas seals fundamentally different despite doing pretty much the same thing. And isn't the fox connected to Naruto in such a way that it wouldn't be able to get out

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.