Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

I think Edo Tensei is perfectly workable in this story.

She pretty much develops into the dominant mistress in all this, so reviving them to further her goals (or her own pleasure?) would work.

She could use people as sacrifices she needs to get rid off. Don’t know how serious you’ll take the story aspect from here on out, but for example Mizuki, Danzo, maybe even Hiruzen etc could be sacrificed.

She would have an easy job doing that as well … they wouldn’t suspect her until it was to late.

The Edo Tensei might need an overhaul compared to it’s canon counterpart though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PervSensei

Honestly I just want a story in which Hinata ends up in Kumo that doesn’t involve her cheating or having been with Naruto. So basically she and Naruko both end up being NTR by Kumo.

But I am curious what you have in mind involving Kumo. Also are considering writing special chapters involving the exploits of Naruko’s honey bees?

Guest PervSensei

That’s too bad I was hoping you would built up similar relationships that Naruko has with Mizuki between the girls and other clients. Like Hinata and Anko/Tsume, Ino and Shikamaru’s dad?

That said are you going to have Danzo ‘recruit’ Naruko and her honey bees into ROOT?

Guest PervSensei

That’s disappointing. Will they at least make more cameos/join in? Say they join Naruko at a VIP party? Or pay a visit to the Hyuuga clan?

Is she going to have her own special division?

Guest PervSensei

I could pitch you some ideas if you like. Like say Tsume introduces Naruko to pet play, or she goes to an Inuzuka client who has been keeping a few of her girls for far to long.

Another is that a drunk Anko decides to treat herself to some young meat and soon has Naruko helping with her job at IT

Or Hinata’s mother seeks out Naruko and tries to get her to repent her sinful ways only to end up being sexual dominated by the younger girl.

Naruko’s darker self, Yami, reveals herself/himself and joins in on the fun.

Naruko could be kidnapped and ends up joining a sex trade ring and is allowed to leave/return to Leaf in other to help their operation?

i actually have that idea noted.

somewhat a similar idea came to mind.

she’s kinda dead already, it was how she got her claw into hinata wo much issue. of course, Naruko wont be happy w just one hyuuga as her Gimp. ;)

hm, that’s actually interesting. In what way?

if anything, she’d purposely get captured just for the thrill then wipe them out.

Guest PervSensei

Hmm then how about another Hyuuga OC? Maybe make her the sister to Hinata’s mother? The idea just sounds so hot.

Yami would be the more dominated one, assuming a male form, being Naruko’s enforcer/guardian and making sure their girls can handle even their roughest clients. Basically he is modeling himself after how Mizuki treats Naruko. Again the idea of Naruto and Naruko dominating a girl together just sounds hot.

That or take over.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.