Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guisniperman

Finally after so long... Worth it! It's a good thing Kurama hate the Uchiha so much he destroy any of their sperm otherwise Naruko would get a bundle of annoyance that kept her from her clients. Also if you find your chapters bland, you could try making one from the point of view of Naruko's bees. I think I already made a list of what could happen to some of them. Dogs, Old Men, meek girl turned into baby-mama by dominant client that coerced her into not using condom. That sort of things.

Guest Futa is Love

It was a good chapter. Though being honest, not my top favorite. Mainly because of Fugaku, never really liked him. But other than that I enjoyed the chapter. It is a shame all the uchiha, except Sasuke, are gone. Mikoto dominating Naruko with a strap-on would of been amazing to read.

Guest Futa is Love

A what if chapter? Hell man, if we can get Mikoto (no Fugaku) with Naruko then im 100% for it. Even better if Naruko walks in on Mikoto fucking Kushina.

Guest guisniperman

How about making a list of 'What if?' For the future? Here's mine, What if Naruko disregarded the advice she was given about condom because she didn't have the Ryo to spend?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I just had an interesting idea, what if the kyuubi offers to prevent naruko from getting pregnant in exchange for something (probably sex) so he can corrupt her so that she lets him out herself, because when you think of it the chances of him escaping even if she does get pregnant is really low not only is the seal stronger than kushina's but with people like Jiraiya, Kakashi, Yamato, Hiruzen and even Danzo that would be able to suppress him the chances of him getting out are really low and all that would be accomplished is that there’s another Uzumaki in the world

he doesn’t need to be interested he just needs to use it as a bargaining chip to convince naruko to at least think about setting him free in exchange or at least have a bit more freedom, you know eventually, he can be in it for the long haul. It’s just that there are probably some scenarios that naruko may not have condoms or her client might not like them and she cant say no, this i think would be if it were for a mission or something that she has to complete. she could also just make a deal with the kyuubi for only scenarios such as that and make her have to do something for him if your against kyuubi having sex, idk i just like the idea of naruko getting filled

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.