Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

It would be great if you could get Ino more time in the future. Not now, but maybe next chapter or something? But without Sakura tbh. Like some one on one time with Naruko, Ino, and a customer of some import to Naruko’s ambitions. Beyond that, I don’t know, I just wanna see more Ino with Naruko.

Guest guisniperman

How would Naruko react if one of her bee fell in love with one of her clients (or got manipulated into thinking she has) and decide to drop everything?

I think that would be a good idea with Sakura. Idk, to me she seems very much the type who when she does let go, she jumps all in. Like I can totally see her just as a type that if she was placed in a gangbang scenario, she would become enamored with such a thing. Far more so then even Ino, who to me is the type for legitimately ANYTHING once she gets the push. However, Ino needs the push, ie seeing someone take the step first. Sakura NEEDS the attention though. Her entire canon Part 1 character was derived from being someone that wanted attention, much like Naruto, albeit Sakura wanted that attention from Sasuke. In your story, Naruko provides a service where Sakura can easily get all the attention she could ever want. 

However, I still think Ino would do anything for anyone once she becomes attuned to it.

Guest guisniperman

Daddy fetish? Not sure if she's an orphan or not but I imagine Tenten being fucked over an anvil moaning "Daddy" over and over. That's how she got most of her weapons.

Guest guisniperman

Idea! Tenten began to echange favors for equipment before meeting Naruko and never bothered using contaceptives so when they meet either Tenten is pregnant and don't know it yet or she has a baby sibling which is in reality her child. Or she can get scared from her near misses by Naruko. Either off.

Guest guisniperman
18 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

not rly looking from a preg part.

Pregnancy scare then? With Tenten being VERY grateful that Naruko prevented her from ruining her Kunoichi career?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.