Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

Guest Futa is Love

Another hot chapter. Hinata gets her first appearance and first time. Very hot indeed. Now a masochist Hinata is amazing, but I need to say I always found the appeal of a Dom Hinata always more enjoyable. Maybe an idea for a chapter later on? Have to wait anx see.

Guest Futa is Love

I was thinking the same thing. Here's an idea, have Hinata train Hanabi but Hanabi can only have anal sex. Hinata and Naruko save Hanabi's virginity to auction off to the highest buyer.

Guest Futa is Love

Shit, I never thought of that. Saving her virginity for Naruko is a way better idea. It's perfect I dare say, if Hinata could train Hanabi in secret without Naruko finding out that'd be some major brownie points for Hinata when she gives Hanabi over to Naruko as a birthday present or something. And it can cement Hinata as Naruko's favorite girl. And if it's not obvious, I'm a shameless NaruHina shipper.

Guest Futa is Love

While Ini's enthusiasm has her at the top right Now, I believe that Hinata's natural sub personality will rake in more customers in the long run.

Guest Futa is Love

Fair argument, and i agree that two perky and sex hungry blonds is the wet dream of many people. But I'd like go counter argue that it can get stale. Look at it this way, in the beginning having a threesome(or more) with the two blonds is great fun and can last for a good while. But there is so many gangbangs, creampies, anal, double blowjobs, etc etc you can have before someone would get a little bored. Now bring in a natural sub like Hinata and you have so many options to choose from. Classic bondage, daughter/little sister/ sergeant role play, the pleasure of completely degrading a young girl like Hinata while she has a smile on her face, and with the byakugan Hinata can do some exhibitionism without using chakra for ninjutsu so she won't get caught 

Guest guisniperman

How about making a group made of Naruko's favorite girls? That solve the argument between Ino and Hinata.

Also, I just realized Naruko could use Clones to experience raw sex without a Kurama augmented pregnancy looming in the future. Unless Clones can get pregnant and can't dispel after… That might be something to explore actually.

Guest Futa is Love

While making a group of girls to be Naruko's favorites is/was a great idea. I think that it would ultimately fail because of one thing, human nature or you could say humans' competitive spirit. Sure Naruko can gather as many girls she wants and tell them "you're all my favorite" and yes it will please the girls but ultimately they will begin think "who's the number one favorite?" the desire to be at the top, to be the alpha you can say, would cause them to start fighting amongst each other for the number one spot. 

Guest Futa is Love

And let's face it, seeing err.... reading about the girls fighting each other would be entertaining, it could lead to less paying customers which would be bad for buisness for Naruko. And naturally bad buisness means less money, and less money means a very unhappy Naruko. 

Guest Futa is Love

Y'know of all the things we've talked about, I don't think we've ever got onto the subject of tentacles. Is it a possibility? Is it already on the list for content to happen?

Also while every guy is enjoying Naruko and her girls, what about the ladies side of things? Earlier I did give my input about Tsume appearing. But I think Anko, Yugao, Kurenai, maybe even Tsunade and Shizune deserve some prime Naruko and company pussy.

oh god yes, it is something I want. I got a couple ideas, but none concrete. ideas?

Anko, Yugao, and Tsume r decided to make some appearances. maybe even Kurenai. idk how to work Tsunade into the throws of it or Shizune. i can only c Shizune w some sexual frustration n Naruko helping out n domming.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.