Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

Guest Futa is Love

Man people really must not understand the meaning of patience. I mean I love this story as much as anyone else that has read it, but constantly asking for when the next update will happen won't make the chapters come out any faster. In fact im sure that the chapters would come out slower the more people constantly ask for the next update.

I mean come on people, If you're too horny to wait for some slutty Naruko goodness then why not read a different story to nut to? Or maybe even try your own hand a writing a fap fic.

Guest Futa is Love

No worries. I've seen way too many stories, erotic and non erotic, dropped and unfinished because people constantly hound the author for updates or other such things like they dontblike the pairing or they don't like how something develops or they don't like the story idea. If only they understood that writing can be very difficult.

Damn I've been wanting to rant like that for a while

Guest Futa is Love

I think this idea has been done before, but what about illusion clothing? Or a transformation to look like they have clothes on?

Say Naruko gets random jonin customer A, they go have fun and after all is said and done jonin A gives Naruko the idea to do some exhibitionism, aka being fully naked in/at public places. And being the nice person that he is jonin A could teach her a high level genjutsu or transformation that low level ninja and civilians wouldn't be able to see through.

But sure enough high level ninja maybe around chunin and up can instantly know she's covered in a genjutsu and/or transformation. Plus it's practical and useful. If Naruko can learn it she takes out the necessity to buy new clothes and she doesn't need to worry about cum stains ruining her clothing too.  Seems like a good win -win to me.

As an added bonus Naruko can go to a ganbang, have her fun, get covered in cum, and not worry about cleaning up. Just a quick genjutsu or transformation and she's fully "clothed" and "decent" yet still enjoying the feeling of being covered in cum.

Guest Futa is Love

And this came to me right after I wrote the last reply. But Naruko can even get the uptight and serious Hyuuga family as some customers. Which also means that Hinata's glances (read:stalking) of Naruko can help cement her own perversion for Naruko. That is if no plans have been set for Hinata yet. 

Guest guisniperman

I had an idea about Tenten (she's still in the academy at the time, right?) spotting Naruko conducting business with a student before tattling to the wrong teacher. It end up with Tenten being forcibly convinced of joining Naruko's group via a combination of Naruko's pheromone and a threesome.

Guest guisniperman

Good to know. Hey, remember when I mentioned background idea about the other members of Naruko's bees? Remember the one I mentioned got pregnant because she got pressured into not using condom by her clients? It made me remember that certain girls come out better looking from pregnancy. Bigger breast, better thigh/ass, that sort of thing. Maybe at later chapters Naruko could get in her head to make some of her bees get pregnant for those things (not Naruko, she likes rough sex too much to even want to slow down for a kid).

It's just something that popped in my head and somehow make sense at the moment.

Guest guisniperman

Yeah, I think it was that Naruko threw one of her girl to the dogs, literally, and watched her get screwed by dogs while entertaining a male Inuzuka. After she bought herself a dog.

Or was it the other one where I just mentioned that one of the girl like to go to the Inuzuka Kennels for her work shift? Either of.

Guest Futa is Love

With the dog idea, the phrase "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free." 

Seems kinda appropriate I think.

gd news! the chapter is done! next news, gonna let it be read through by a friend in case I need to fix some stuff. It was a bit of a hurdle for me to get this out due to finals n all. but it kept bugging me...bc i love writing these hot scenes.

so yeah, most likely it will be out by tmrw. thanks for understanding and being understanding everyone!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.