Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

Guest Futa is Love

Just finished the recent chapter. Have to say, some really hot stuff in your story. Definitely looking forward to more chapters. Though I am worried your story would get taken down because of the loli content. I personally have no problem with It, but there are some who would report your story. That aside, keep up the great work. And are you taking ideas for future content? What about what's off limits and what's not? I ask because I'd gladly help throw in an idea or two.

always willing to listen to new ideas n thanks for the support! I kinda figured it may happen sooner or later, but i got all the copies, so i’ll just move somewhere else if it happens.

as for the off limits, hm…

No scat, gore, vore, amputation, that kind of stuff really. watersports, beast, that kinda stuff i’m willing to hear out, just depends on the situation.

will add more if I think of it, but shoot. tell me what ya got.

Guest Futa is Love

Yeah I can understand the no gore, scat, amputee stuff. Distasteful in my opinion. And obviously by the name I've chosen, I love futanari. Would love to see if that can make an appearence, either by using a jutsu (which is the most common choice), or a natural futanari. And if natural then comes down to what type of futa.

Now beast is a choice I would like to see, but randomly throwing it in does sound random and out of place for this type of situation.

Hmm.... alright scenario: a day after the academy ends, Naruko spends some time with kiba possibly to see if she can get him to be a customer whenTsume, his mom, arrives to pick him up. Naturally Naruko introduces herself (read: flirts) with Tsume who seems unaffected. Of course Tsume knows about our lovely little slut and she wants her. So hiding behind the excuse of having one of  Kiba's few friends visit for tea Naruto ends up at the Inuzuka home. Without getting into detail, because that would ruin the possible chapter haha, Tsume drugs the young kiba with a sleeping drug then has sex with Naruko. There's some lesbian content, then Tsume's dog partner Kuromaru joins them horny and ready for some pussy. Que beast scene.

And that's about what I have for now.

that’s tough to pick who it would work with to be honest, but it has come to mind.

actually, i do have a kiba thing that does happen, n i can maybe mix this in somehow, but it might be tough. but I do like it, it might be the second lez content i am working on. or I could shift it into the first. though I dont c why Naruko would flirt with tsume...

Guest Futa is Love

The way I see it, Tsume is a milf And the clan head to boot. What I believe Naruko's thought process would be

Clan head + milf = big money and the chance of spreading her web of customers. Sure she has about every male possibly wrapped around her finger or trying to at least but as stated that's only the male side. Naruko has no known female customers, and i dont think Naomi counts since she didnt pay Naruko. If Naruko can get a night with Tsume wouldn't it be possible that Tsume spreads the word around about Naruko not only being hungry for dick but pussy as well? In fact she can hold another auction for herself and her girls but not only for the teachers this time around. Which increases her reputation and money gain. Almost sounds like a win-win to me.

Now the futanari situation I also thought about. Probably the best answer I can give are ANBU. Let me explain, the ANBU take the dirtiest and toughest missions. And it's unanimously decided in fapfics concerning ninja there will always be pleasure missions where a male or female ninja have to seduce and fuck their client. It's a classic and overused idea but hey, don't fix what's not broken. So I think that at least one female ANBU created a jutsu so she could grow a dick to be able to seduce a female target.

Guest Futa is Love

I can't argue about the stale part. Since the ANBU do seem a bit bland at times. But they're still human too. Let's use Yugao Uzuki as an example and for the time being let's ignore her love for hayate.

Yugao goes on and complete her normal missions. Time after Time, she's ordered to kill, kidnap, capture, or seduce her target. Sooner or later that stress builds up to the breaking point where even she would need a break. And what better way is than a whore or two? But the real kicker is she is a pedo with a strong desire and love for the young. Of course she can't just go up to any kid and have her way with them or ask a parent to enjoy their kids. So while she does have sex with other men or women, she is never fully satisfied. That is until she meets Naruko.

Guest Futa is Love

Well this would be for way later on in the story. But what about a trap Haku? By that time Naruko in theory have a pretty good buisness going on. And if she ends up on the mission to wave, meeting Haku could not only be a potential ally, but a potential buisness booster. Seeing as everyone has a preference for something in sure there might be someone who likes traps. So if Naruko gets Haku under her wing then that might help in the long run.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.