Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

For clan the they could have a temporary seal called the clit bird seal that works sort of like the cage bird seal but goes on and around her clit instead of the forehead.

maybe have her live in with the branch house for a week with the seal on with them being able to activate  and torment her with it

4 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

kinda meh

I know that wasnot a very good suggestion  bit k can't really think of anything else that the Hyuga might do to her.

i guess the Hyuga my also get off on verbally a useing her 

I don’t understand why she always needs to be abused/humiliated/tortured. I mean once in a while… meh it’s just not mine. Anyways, this story is called #1 Slut, not #1 trainwreck

Just let her fuck for fuckings sake once in a while, or for money of course...

Edited by C_Wade

3 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

I don’t understand why she always needs to be abused/humiliated/tortured. I mean once in a while… meh it’s just not mine. Anyways, this story is called #1 Slut, not #1 trainwreck

Just let her fuck for fuckings sake once in a while, or for money of course...

exactly, sure humil once in a while, but only if she’s getting the bucks for it. a mile long humil train aint for me. unless she’s doing it to someone else of course.

Guest guisniperman
9 hours ago, CuriousWriter said:

exactly, sure humil once in a while, but only if she’s getting the bucks for it. a mile long humil train aint for me. unless she’s doing it to someone else of course.

Good to know, I’ve been worried as to the direction the story was going to.

Guest guisniperman

I think I got an idea for how to get Naruko pregnant without saddling her with a baby.

How about a kinky couple hire her services? See, the wife's infertile and they really need a child from the husband's bloodline. Also a third person in their beds.

They weren't specificaly looking for Naruko but when they saw her they found their baby's mama.

You can even use that to skip months at a time.

dude, no baby.

1 minute ago, Guest guisniperman said:

I think I got an idea for how to get Naruko pregnant without saddling her with a baby.

How about a kinky couple hire her services? See, the wife's infertile and they really need a child from the husband's bloodline. Also a third person in their beds.

They weren't specificaly looking for Naruko but when they saw her they found their baby's mama.

14 minutes ago, Guest guisniperman said:

This might actually work, at least from the ‘no baby in the story sense’, but there are a few other problems I see with it

1 nobody in konoha would want a child from the demon brat

1b naruko’s looks are very unique, especially the whisker-marks, nobody would think that it wasn’t her child

2 as an orphan, i don’t think naruko would just give away her child, even for money, it would literally be the only family she has.

2 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

This might actually work, at least from the ‘no baby in the story sense’, but there are a few other problems I see with it

1 nobody in konoha would want a child from the demon brat

1b naruko’s looks are very unique, especially the whisker-marks, nobody would think that it wasn’t her child

2 as an orphan, i don’t think naruko would just give away her child, even for money, it would literally be the only family she has.

exactly

Its not like there aren’t any other ways to make a pregnant scene,

→ henge for the belly and swollen breasts, and some seals (or jutsu, whatever) to make her lactate

quick and easy, and if even that is a no go, simply make an omake/bad-end where she ends up pregnant and is shown a few months later.

This way there is no child, and all the kinks are fulfilled, if the chapter/scene is written from the clients perspective, then it wouldn’t even be obvious that naruko isn’t really pregnant, at least until afterwards

4 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

Its not like there aren’t any other ways to make a pregnant scene,

→ henge for the belly and swollen breasts, and some seals (or jutsu, whatever) to make her lactate

quick and easy, and if even that is a no go, simply make an omake/bad-end where she ends up pregnant and is shown a few months later.

This way there is no child, and all the kinks are fulfilled, if the chapter/scene is written from the clients perspective, then it wouldn’t even be obvious that naruko isn’t really pregnant, at least until afterwards

the former sounds gd, idk about bad endings thou. unless they were kind of like the violated heroine ones, but that might take away from Bitter.

22 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

the former sounds gd, idk about bad endings thou. unless they were kind of like the violated heroine ones, but that might take away from Bitter.

Nah. Go ahead and write whatever you want to write. I don’t really care about that.

14 hours ago, CuriousWriter said:

Hey bitter, while I love naru recruiting how would she even pitch what she does to the girls wo them running to mommy n daddy

Maybe the promise of money, or popularity amongst classmates? Ino was clearly one of the characters who wanted popularity, and Sakura could apply for both since she comes from an ordinary family. The rest of the girls can join in through peer pressure or because they want to be 'cool' too. They're young so they going to be naive enough to buy those excuses.

If you want, you can maybe have a scene where a few don't want to join Naruko and tells her that they're going to tell their parents about this. You can have Naruko go about collecting blackmail on them to ensure their silence. Maybe embarrassing pictures of them? That part's up to you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.