Click Here!

Help Finding Severus/Hermione Story?

Guest heartless03_2003

Guest heartless03_2003

It's one where she's pregnant with his baby. She's basically left hogwarts and all her friends to hide it but runs into remus lupin by accident & he helps her with her pregnancy & calls for snape's help when she goes into labor. After the baby's born and looks like Severus thats when she fess's up about him being the father and the fact that they had an encounter with one another that he doesn't remember (They had slept together just the once immediately following voldemorts defeat… I think they were in the forest but I’m not positive…We find out later that snape doesn’t remember because Hermione obliviated him)...... The baby was named Samuel... I think... snape spends a lot of time around the baby after it was born and he found out he was the dad and I think Hermione eventually moves up into rooms in hogwarts near snape something like that…eventually near the end Remus is made the baby’s godfather. I read the story ages ago but haven't been able to find it since, it's driving me insane. Does any one know what I'm talking about??? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 12 years later...

Read ‘A secret worth keeping’ Similar to that described but not the same.  HG is brought back to Hogwarts by Dumbledore with a baby.   SS is the father having raped HG under imperius cast by L Malfoy.

HG and SS still end up together.  Nice retribution dealt on LM.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.