Click Here!

JayDee

Unfortunately I’ve run into this same problem.  If I try to use the login box, the page refreshes without logging me in or giving me any kind of error message.  If I request a password reset using the link in this thread, the e-mail’s link just loads as no longer valid.  I’ve restarted my computer, cleared my cookies, and cleared my advanced cache.  Is there anything else I can try to get back into my account?

This Password Reset is no longer Valid

This is the message I get when I click on ‘Reset Password’, and they send me an email with a link. I click on the link and get that message. I did this twice already.

I sent an email a little while ago to tech support because I’m having the same login issue. I can’t log in. Funnily enough though, I’m logged into the forum! But I can’t log into the reading part of the site.

I cleared my cookies and whatnot, and it’s still not working.

What should I do?

Thank you!!!!!

• 3 years later...
Guest Okamiobidala

I’m in AGONY trying to make my account work! I’ve done everything and it just won’t let me in, I adore the site and have written so much I wanna put up. I have no clue why it isn’t working or what to do. 

Guest Okamiobidala

If there’s anyone who thinks they can help me, could you PLEASE message me through my email? thislittlebabydoll@hotmail.com – I don’t know how else to receive notifications on my cry for help. PLEASE please help me xx I can also be contacted through my YouTube account which is okamiobidala x

(my prob is I have registered and it just won’t let me log in… no error message, just nothing. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Serra Ti

It’s been quite some time since I posted, and I can see that my stories are still up, but I have a new one for the series that I want to post.  However, the system apparently doesn’t even recognize my email; it wants me to register as if I had never submitted anything.  Argh!  And I’m probably going to have to keep an eye on this forum for a reply to this message…  *sigh*

Hi,

Is this you?  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296896729

If so, the problem is that there was an archive code update since you last logged in back in early 2012. What you need to do is to reactivate the account. We have a FAQ which explains the process:  http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/29595-existing-users-logging-in-for-the-1st-time-in-the-new-system/

If you have any problems during the reactivation, let us know and we’ll get things sorted for you. I’m also emailing this to the address we have on record. If you don’t get the email, or if the address we have on file is not the email address you want to use, let us know via email and I can update that for you so you can complete the reactivation.

EDIT: The email address we have is no longer working, it seems, so I’ll need you to email us with a good email address. You can send that to us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, and just include your pen name, so I know whose email needs updating.

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.