Guest T_B

I'm a landlord now

Recommended Posts

Guest T_B

Not long after Jake turned 18 his parents died he found out about his dad had a unusual hobby he owns a apartment it can has 29 families living there and one empty apartment so he decided to sell his family home and move into the empty apartment he went to door t to door letting everyone know that he's the new landlord after he did that he found out that all the women who lives there are married and are total MILFs some even had hot daughters one you knew from highschool Kate she the head cheerleader and was the sexiest girl  when you were in school (due to you dropping out to ran the apartment) you decide you are going to fuck kate if it was the last thing you do one day you go to Kate's apartment you found that the only one in the apartment is Kates mother you ask her where her family is she said her husband at work and her daughter is on a date with her boyfriend disappointed that Kate not there and very horny you seduce Kate's mother after seducing her you goes to her apartment to fuck her when ever husband and Kate is gone with her loud moaning her neighbors started gossiping about her having an affair some of them went to find out who he is so he can fuck them to they eventually get her to reveal it's you and you start to have an affair with every women in the apartment you even managed to get some of their daughters.

The names of all the characters are up to you you can even change Jake and Kate's names.

It is acquired that Jake has a threesome with Kate and her mother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this idea, but I can’t see having 29 different sets of women.

As far as I can see,

  1. The Mother and Daughter
  2. The family lawyer woman could also live there
  3. Two sisters
  4. A lesbian couple using Jake to make a baby
  5. The widow
  6. The single woman
  7. The college girl
  8. The girl that makes “internet movies”, and has you “appear” on her show.

Maybe a smaller apartment, or a complex I could see for the setting.

As for Jake, I could see him acting an a handy man, possibly studying online. That way he has a reason to them when they call. The lawyer woman helps handle any of the financial stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest T_B
35 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

I like this idea, but I can’t see having 29 different sets of women.

As far as I can see,

  1. The Mother and Daughter
  2. The family lawyer woman could also live there
  3. Two sisters
  4. A lesbian couple using Jake to make a baby
  5. The widow
  6. The single woman
  7. The college girl
  8. The girl that makes “internet movies”, and has you “appear” on her show.

Maybe a smaller apartment, or a complex I could see for the setting.

As for Jake, I could see him acting an a handy man, possibly studying online. That way he has a reason to them when they call. The lawyer woman helps handle any of the financial stuff.

That's a lot better than what I thought thinks for the suggestion did you want to write this challenge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest T_B
1 hour ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

While I would like to, and have some ideas on how to start it, I can’t at this time.

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:21 PM, Guest T_B said:

That's a lot better than what I thought thinks for the suggestion did you want to write this challenge

I did think of other women to add.

If this has mostly high school seniors, than you could use well know high school girl stereotypes. 

You already have the High Cheerleader and her mother.
The Hot Nerdy Girl and her mother

What are some other high school girl stereotypes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest T_B
6 hours ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

I did think of other women to add.

If this has mostly high school seniors, than you could use well know high school girl stereotypes. 

You already have the High Cheerleader and her mother.
The Hot Nerdy Girl and her mother

What are some other high school girl stereotypes?

Off the top of my head besides the cheerleader and hot nerdy girl the only other high school girl stereotype is the shallow drama club/theater girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Guest T_B said:

Off the top of my head besides the cheerleader and hot nerdy girl the only other high school girl stereotype is the shallow drama club/theater girl

That would make some good role play scenes.

I did think of some other types. The punk rock girl, the goth girl, the punk girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest T_B
1 hour ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

That would make some good role play scenes.

I did think of some other types. The punk rock girl, the goth girl, the punk girl.

The punk rock girl, the goth girl, and the punk girl are good ideas I don't think I seen many stories with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest T_B
9 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

Does it really matter outside of him fucking their, and their mothers’, brains out?

No what I meant was that I haven't ever read any stores that have a punk rock girl, a goth girl, and/or a punk girl before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Guest T_B said:

No what I meant was that I haven't ever read any stores that have a punk rock girl, a goth girl, and/or a punk girl before

Every previous one devolved into a screaming argument over what music to play within two paragraphs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.