Click Here!

Site not working

Guest ToriaR

I'm a guest on the site, and everything was working until 2 days ago.  Now none of the links show up, I can't get to the list of different fanfics to pick one to read, and It doesn't show the chapters list on the side of each story anymore.

Everything is now contained in the top menu line. There are dropdowns under Archives that will get you to the various subdomains. The chapters are also now a dropdown.

The changes are to allow menus to function for mobile users. The side menus apparently didn’t work on mobile devices. I’m a desktop/laptop user myself, and don’t use my phone to go online, so I can’t speak to how the changes work for mobile users, but there we are.

There was something in the way the old menu executed that made it so that you couldn’t access any of the dropdowns.  At all.  I tested it on several different devices, because I was getting oodles of complaints about it.  Was able to easily replicate that issue, so I knew it was something within the menu itself.

Guest EternalChaos

Everything always worked fine for me on mobile, but now, I can barely use the site anymore.  Everything is hidden away in some menu, if not completely inaccessible.@_@

What kind of phone OS do you have?  I noticed that most Android users, and a good chunk of iPhone users couldn’t do a DAMN thing in the site before this.  I tested it and was able to duplicate their issues, so I do know for certain that for months, the site was unusable for most with any kind of a mobile device.  Now, it’s not.  Now, you should be able to use it on any mobile device.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.