Click Here!

Harry/Ginny and pokephilia

Guest Draynuy

Guest Draynuy

At the end of Harry’s second year, Fawkes, to save both Harry, who is too heavily contaminated by basilik’s venom, and Ginny, who’s soul was made unstable by her possession, is forced to take them into a Burning Day and to reborn them into a new world.

Harry and Ginny awake into a strange and wonderful world, full of strange animals, named pokemon, than people, named trainers, capture so they can live, battle and progress with them. After being found by a local proffessor and that the proffessor had explain them the world, both Harry and ginny decide to do their own journey and explore their new world together and with their future pokemons.

Both will quickly discover than pokemon are more than simple animales and that they love to show their appreciation to their trainer, furthermore they discover than trainers are really open in their relations.

Other details:

You can choose, either Harry and Ginny explore only one region, in that case it must be an alternate England, with Hogwarts as the HQ of the league and the elite four; or you can do a really long fic with some of the known leagues, even if the alternate England can also be in it.

For the pairing: Main Harry/Ginny with heavy pokephilia with their team. Occasional sex scene with trainers met and some regulars than Harry and Ginny see frequently.

Harry must become a coordinator and Ginny must become a league's trainer.

Hedwig must be sent by Fawkes to become one of Harry’s pokemon, maybe even his starter.

Harry must have in his team an eevee's evolution and a gardevoir.

Guest Severino

That sounds interesting, i might take up the challange but a few questions first.

1 do you mean pokephilia as in regular pokemon? or you mean pokegirls?

2 do you want this to be where harry is the only male? or have ginny with other guy as well (pokemon or human?)

Guest Draynuy

Sorry for the delay,

To answer your question

1. your choice, it can be regular pokemon or it can be pokemorph (the pokemon with semi human appearance but of both gender), do as you prefer.
  2. Harry cannot be the only male, Harry, Ginny and their pokemon are the center relationship but if Harry can occasionly bang some female trainers (with or without Ginny), Ginny can occasionaly amuse herself with some males (with or without Harry). Also you can do than both Harry and Ginny are bi (in that case they must be switches with tendencies dom). For their team, if you go onto the straight path, Harry’s team is principaly female with the males going to the other females of the group, and Ginny’s team is principaly male; if you go onto the bi path it is freedom for all.

Also if you prefer you can slightly alter the age by passing Hogwarts's first year at 13, so, when they came into the pokemon world, Harry goes on his 15th and Ginny on her 14th.

I do hope you take the challenge.

Guest Severino

Alright, i think i’ll take the challange, but don’t expected any updates soon… I have exams until the 24.02 and afterwards i’ll be in europe for 3 weeks on vacation.

Here is what I know already though.

1. I think i’ll go with regular pokemon
  2. pushing up the first year to 13 is a good idea i think
  3. harry is not bi, but ginny will most likely be (i dont know if they will be together with other trainers yet, most likely only later in the story)
  4. hedwig will not be harry’s starter so she will come into the story later (i think)
  5. the story will take place in the known regions, alternate england will come later

A few more questions,

Do you mind if I switch Harry’s and Ginny’s roles, meaning Harry will be a trainer and Ginny a coordinator?

As for Pokemon, do you have any other wishes besides Harry’s Eevee (→ evolution) and Gardevoir? Are there any you don’t want (I won’t give them stuff like Magneton or Muk but everyone has their love/hate pokemon)?

Guest Draynuy

Thanks to take the challenge.

I have no problem with your choices.

You can switch Harry’s and Ginny’s roles, the two can easily play both roles, it was just for the originality to see harry not going on battle for once but it was maybe with an older Harry in mind, one that could be weary of battles after all he has faced.

For the pokemon, in this particular concept, i have a preference for the pokemon based on a form mammal, human or draconique. For a preference of pokemon to see (without indicating trainer or moment of capture): absol, lucario, lycanroc (diurnal), arcanin, feunard (regular and or alola version), dragonair but not dracolosse, misdreavus but not mismagus, luxray, lapras, the eon duo (latias and latios). For pokemon I don’t want to see in their team, umbreon (beautiful but overused and not really useful), the pokemon insect, the pokemon psy of the first generation ( besides mew and mewtwo). Making a true list would take too much time.

Guest Severino

A small update,

I have the Prologue(~3.2k words) and most of the first chapter(2.8k for now) finished. I know that waiting for several weeks until I start posting is a bit long, so I thought I should tell you that I’m actually working on the story.

Harry’s starter will be a Ralts (or Kirlia), other Pokemon he will get in no particular order, Eevee (Glaceon or Leafeon later) and a Vulpix/Ninetails (don’t know if alolan or not)

Ginny’s starter will most likely be a Bulbasaur since *cough* spoiler *cough* the story starts in Kanto. Other Pokemon she will definitely get are Milotic and Pikachu (Rockstar if male, Belle or Pop Star if female)

Other Pokemon that might join either of them, Charmander, Jigglypuff, Growlithe, Machop, Cubone, Bellossom, Aipom, Torchic, Meditite, Electrike, Zangoose, Chimchar, Buizel, Riolu, Timburr, Audino, Zorua, Cubchoo, Meloetta, Rockruff, among others, in any of their evolutions, along with your suggestions. Are there any you want me to take out, or add?

Also I don’t think either Harry or Ginny will catch any legendaries, meet them yes but not catch.

Guest Draynuy

Thanks for the update

I will not really expand on the pokemon list, I have done a short list of my preferances but in the end it is your story and your choices, the only things I will add is to recommand to not exagerate, a full team of 6 with one or two spare by leagues is enough otherwise you risk to fall into caricature and it is not enjoyable to read.

For the legendaries, I would like to make two point, First if you don’t want them in their team then Meloetta should not be in the list, she is a legendary.

Second, even if they are not catched, they could always choose to temporary accompagne them or to occasionaly visit them

Guest Severino
7 minutes ago, Guest Draynuy said:

For the legendaries, I would like to make two point, First if you don’t want them in their team then Meloetta should not be in the list, she is a legendary.

So she is, to be honest I haven’t finished any of the games after Gen 4, I play Gen 6 X for a bit but didn’t have enough time to really get into it… Most of the Pokémon from gen 5 and beyond were choosen by looks alone.

9 minutes ago, Guest Draynuy said:

Second, even if they are not catched, they could always choose to temporary accompagne them or to occasionaly visit them.

Thats basically the idea.

Also, neither Ginny nor Harry will reach a full team of 6 for a long time, the first few will come quick, but I don’t want them to look like collectors or something, they are supposed to build a relationship with their team, not just catch every Pokémon and do them once before locking it away…

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.