Click Here!

Old M/M Fic: d/s in high school, stockholm syndrome?

Guest Candle

I’ve tried for a few hours now, but I can’t remember enough to find this in a search. I think the dom’s name was Simon? The main character of the story – I think it’s his POV – is a “good boy” who is very innocent, uncomfortable with this more aggressive boy taking command. It’s non-con for a while but he grows to like it, and eventually to care about Simon. It eventually escalates to the sub discovering that Simon has been abused, and trying to help him, and Simon forcing him to wear a bullet to school while wearing sweatpants. The sub gets cornered by bullies in his weakened state and Simon violently defends him so everyone knows that this boy is under his protection.

I’m remembering Simon being sort of creepy at first, which makes the initial non-con especially punchy since there isn’t any real emotional build up between the two besides Simon going “I want that”. Simon was also both small and thin. Wasting away practically, which is one of the first reasons his sub starts worrying.

Any help finding this would be really appreciated! I know it was from years and years ago, and it may well have been taken down but I would love to read it again if I had the chance.

(also it could have been some other small, gangly boy name instead of Simon, obviously there is a chance I’m getting the names confused)

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.