Click Here!

Looking for M/M from a few years ago!

Guest TreJin

Alright so… what I can recall is it had humans and creatures that were like humans that were originally in tribe like families. They were being captured and put into programs for studying to learn about them and paired with human partners and such. The main character was male and the main creature was also male who at first did not know or acted as if he did not know any common tongue and tore the apartment apart to mess with the guy and really get under his skin. 

Time goes by and they seem to work out just how smart the creature is and smut of course happens. I don’t recall a lot since it was probably from a few years ago, sorry. I recall there being a bit about a tree that was super important to the culture of the creatures and going into trance like state which the humans should not go into but the main character does anyway. It was a pretty beefy story with a lot of chapters from what I can recall, it did focus on the M/M but there was also F/M in it as well and several other couples mentioned. 

If anyone can name and link the story I would love you forever! I no longer have the link for it.. my last laptop died of motherboard failure and took my documents that had a lot of my links with good fics listed on it.

Thank you and for everyone that took the time to read this hope you have a good day!

~TreJin

Sounds like you’re talking about my story, Partner: 

Mik is in a government program to care for a creature of the Sidhe race, an intelligent species they share the world with who appear to be going extinct because of the intervention of Mik’s human like race. (the story expands into a universe where they actually meet humans). Stuff happens, a popsicle is involved and stuff goes so very, very wrong. 

It’s massively long and there are something like twelve other stories from that world, including Companion, which was sort of a flip on the Partner idea. 

Link for Partner: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100373

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 8:06 AM, Ayato said:

Sounds like you’re talking about my story, Partner: 

Mik is in a government program to care for a creature of the Sidhe race, an intelligent species they share the world with who appear to be going extinct because of the intervention of Mik’s human like race. (the story expands into a universe where they actually meet humans). Stuff happens, a popsicle is involved and stuff goes so very, very wrong. 

It’s massively long and there are something like twelve other stories from that world, including Companion, which was sort of a flip on the Partner idea. 

Link for Partner: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100373

Oh my god, yes I was! Thank you so much for responding and giving me the link. I started reading it when you first started to post it then after a couple of years I lost it. 

Again, thank you so much! I can’t wait to read it all over again and all of the side stories I haven’t been able to read yet. <3

~ TreJin

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.