Click Here!

Fan Inspired Story

Mal

I have decided I want to write a fan inspired story staring Kendall and Kylie Jenner. What does fan inspired mean you ask? Good question! I’m going to present two options for story theme. I want you, the readers to select which of the two themes you like more. Then I want you to provide two story codes, the first for the theme you voted for, the second as something you’d like to see if if the theme you vote for isn’t the one selected. I’m only taking one story code per person, so please only provide the two. I will select the theme based on two parameters, first votes, this will be the most heavily weighted category. Most likely whichever theme gets the most votes will be the one I’m going to use. However, I will also be gauging how well the provided story codes work with the themes. If the voting is close, but I think the theme which received less votes has a better continuity of story codes, I might end up selecting that one.

The two themes are:

1. Abduction: Kendall and Kylie are kidnapped and forced into doing various ‘things’
  2. Wild Party: Kendall and Kylie are at some crazy party where they engage in various acts of depravity

Here is an example of what I’d like your vote to look like:

I vote for option number two, and my choice for story codes are:

1. 3Plus
  2. DP

The one and two refer to the themes, so in the above example, you’d be voting for theme option number 2 and your story code options are: if theme one is selected you’d like to see a 3Plus scene and if your vote for theme 2 is selected you’d like to see a DP. Please remember that I will only choose one story code per person, but pick any codes you like, I want to write a more or less completely fan inspired story. Story codes can be found here:

That being said, once I reach ten votes I’ll probably have to stop voting there, any more and the inclusion of all those story codes could become quite troublesome :) I’ll probably also want to start this story in a month or two so sometime in early March I’ll probably end voting at that point no matter what. If there aren’t enough votes, I’ll have to decide whether or not I want to write the story at all, if there doesn’t seem to be enough interest I might just work on the next chapter of BDH instead :).  

I hope you guys like this idea, and I hope to see a lot of interest in this. If interest is high, I might do a different match up and write another one of these sometime in the future.

Thanks again for all your support, and I look forward to hearing from you all,

Mal

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, I think its safe to say there just isn’t enough interest in this story to write it the way I envisioned. So, at least for now I’m putting my ideas for this on the back burner, and will continue to move forward with new chapters of BDH. Thanks to those of you who did respond, I appreciate it.

I’m off to misbehave,

Mal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.