Click Here!

Walking Dead: Lead Me From The Unreal To Real

Melissa88

Author: Melissa88

Title: Lead Me From The Unreal To Real

Summary: The stoic Lucille Wilder struggles to cling to her sanity as the world around her collapses. All the while she has to protect her sister Roxanne, and try to raise a baby that isn’t even hers to begin with. Can she play peacekeeper for the Dixon brothers while trying to fit in herself? Follow the extinction event through her eyes...

Fandom: The Walking Dead

Pairing: Daryl x OC, any other pairings(including those original to the franchise) will depend on how the story progresses.

Warnings: Violence,M/F pairing,sex,OC,Hurt/comfort,Horror, …(will be updated as story progresses)

Solo or chaptered: Chaptered, it’s going to be a lot of them x-x

IMPORTANT!!!!!

Hello guys!

I’ve decided to remove the story from AFF due to low popularity of the fandom. BUT, for those who do like the story you can find it on my Wattpad

If you do not like Wattpad then try Fanfiction, under the username Melissa1988. The story gets better views and feedback on either of those websites.

Edited by Melissa88

A teaser for tomorrow’s new chapter;

“Twelve hours,” Lucille added. James glanced at her, knowing she had more to say. “Twelve hours for the fever to hit him, him to die, and trying to eat Roxy...” she frowned and swallowed, “And for me to kill him to save her,” she added quietly.

Comment by C_Wade;

I always get a little skeptical when people advertise their stories with 'good quality writing' and 'very detailed', but your's certainly didn't disappoint, in both cases. You managed to provide enough detail to give the reader (me) a solid impression of what was going on without going over the top and expanding on every little meaningless detail.

A teaser for this Saturday’s new chapter;

“We ain’t leavin’ Merle!” Jesse frowned and snapped back at him, “He’ll be fine on ‘is own!” The men argued for a while like this until Jesse finally gave in, “Alright, alright! Fine! We’ll get the ‘sumbitch...”

Teaser for Saturday…

“The Dixon brothers stared at the woman, it seems they had it worse than they did. Bloodstains covered her clothes and skin, a particular soaked spot on her thigh. The tear in her pants showing the dirty bandaging underneath. Her signature glasses perched atop her blonde, sweaty head with a fierce and impatient look as she barked at them, “What the fuck took ya’ll so long?!”