Click Here!

Walking Dead Review replies: Lead Me From The Unreal To Real

Melissa88

helloes, o/

I’m a newbie here on AFF but it was recommended that I create a review thread for any future reviews or questions I might have about my fanfics.

The current story I’m working on is from the ‘Walking Dead’ franchise.

Story Title: Lead Me From The Unreal To Real

Summary:

Lucille Wilder struggles to cling to her sanity when the world around her collapses. Not only does she have to protect her sister but she also has to raise a baby in this chaos. And will she be able to fit in with the others? And manage to play ‘peacekeeper’ for the Dixon brothers?

The story starts pre- season 1, when global evacuation has begun. It’s a Daryl x OC pairing.

See you guys soon!

Edited by Melissa88

I’m not sure if AFF has the ability to sent PM’s to members? x-x

I just received my first review! :D It really boosted my confidence in writing. ^^

And since I don’t know how to sent PM’s on AFF, I’ll write a reply here. :3

To C_Wade,

Firstly, thank you so much for the review! ^^ <3

I’ve only watched the first 2 seasons of the Television series, I’m very behind on the show and trying to avoid spoilers is a curse. x-x

I’ve never played or watched the Telltale games BUT I did watch the Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game. So I have no clue if there are similarities with Telltale or not. :P

And I am pleased to hear that I didn’t disappoint you with the way I promoted my story. :D 

As for the switching back and forth between POV’s, I’m afraid it’s an old habit that’s hard to break after writing for 10+ years. x-x But I will do my best to make it more clear who’s POV it is in the future. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi C_Wade!

No, it’s not the Atlanta camp. This was a different camp set up by the local law enforcement. I figured that if people set up refugee camps that it won’t just be Atlanta because it would be too much for an entire state to house refugees. So I decided to make it appear that besides major cities like Atlanta, there were also camps outside big cities like on fields, etc… to accommodate the smaller communities like the little towns that live in the middle of nowhere.

But I made it so that this camp had less military support because in the TV-series they were too busy dealing with Atlanta and protecting the CDC, etc… I don’t think they would waste time helping ‘smaller’ camps if the local enforcement can handle it on their own. But they would drop off supplies like food/water, medicine, etc… Maybe spare some extra ammo. :3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.