Click Here!

CloverReef's Review Centre

CloverReef

I am now known on the Archive as ‘PlagueClover’. 

This is a review reply thread for my fiction in general. Because I can’t be arsed to clutter the forum with separate threads for each story anymore.

Like most writers here, I’m insanely grateful to anyone who takes the time to drop an encouraging or constructive word or two. Even when writing is as natural/unavoidable to some of us as breathing, many of hours of work, frustration, and self-doubt go into our stories. Your support really makes it a thousand times more fulfilling and makes us feel validated and encouraged to soldier on. So if you leave encouraging and constructive reviews, even a simple “I like this”, you better believe you’re making someone’s day/week/month.

Review Responses:

Blackbird Chapter 13

From BronxWench on January 12, 2017

Ah, Blackbird is betrayed yet again, and somehow it still catches him by surprise. He credited Malti with more courage then I believe Malti possesses. For all his strength and violence, Malti still follows orders far better than he gives them.

Yew truly tugged at my heart this chapter. His pain was incandescent, illuminating the wreckage of his life after the Kellihers had their fun. You use wonderfully strong words to portray Yew: his heavy arm, his broad shoulder. Yew is not a child, but he is fragile, and his rage only underscores his fragility. Yew is, I think, entirely tragic, and he pulls Blackbird ever deeper into the maelstrom of his grief.

My line for this chapter: “I want them paraded through the streets with their severed pricks stuffed in their mouths. I want everyone they love to see their shame, and then I want them to die slow, like I am: starved and broken.” The sheer enormity of Yew's pain shines right there like the lights of Hell.

Thank you for this update, and as ever, I'll wait in rapt devotion for the next!

BronxWench, I’m always in awe of how eloquent you are in reviews. I’ve probably said that a million times by now, but I said it again anyway. You seem to understand Malti and Lorelei’s relationship well, even with how little of them I think I’ve shown. 

I’m relieved Yew shone a bit this chapter. I really wanted people to see more of him and his pain. I think it’s important for understanding Bee a little better, you know? Thank you for the insightful review! 

Edited by CloverReef

Little Red Part 1

From ANON - Addiena Saffir on January 15, 2017

This post is not constructive just appreciative of a nice story.

Addiena Saffir, to me, appreciation is very constructive. Thank you so much!

From BronxWench on January 15, 2017
I think I am in love with this story. Utterly besotted, actually. It's as grim and wickedly delicious as fairy tales used to be, before we decided to cover everything in fairy dust and spun sugar.

Ansel is marvelous, so prickly and confident. He had a right to be confident, given what he has achieved, but this job might be a little more than anticipated. Then again, coming home is always fraught. The darkest nightmares happen in our own beds.

And so many gorgeous sentences! How do I choose? There's "It shimmered in the latticed moonlight that filtered through the treetops." But then there's "The little hunter was different from the others. In place of their arrogance, he carried a sadness. It wasn’t on his face as much as it just coloured the air around him. The hard-smelling hunters wore their confidence like a shield, but the little one carried his like an oath." Or "It was too dangerous on the ground with bloody meat all over the place, but he was seriously starting to rethink his career path." So many delicious words...

I can't wait for the next chapter!

BronxWench, I friggin’ love the old fairy tales. My mom used to tell me about the original sleeping beauty story when I was a kid. I’m afraid this story isn’t even half as dark and twisted, but if I managed to capture some of that feeling, I’m fucking thrilled! The lines you quoted though, the oath one I debated a long time about including. I loved it but I worried it might be too cheesy, so I’m glad you liked it too! 

From ANON - Mona Thompson on January 15, 2017

Awwwwww he needs to feed that furry baby that saved him!!! More please!!!❤

Mona Thompson, you’re right! He does! And there’s meat strewn all around them too, damn senseless humans. lol thank you so much for the review! 

Edited by CloverReef

Little Red Part 2

From ANON - Mona Thompson on January 17, 2017

Ahaaahahahaha! The sex was very hot and the ending was hilarious. I know you said the story is over but this could for sure go on! Such a great tale!❤

Mona Thompson, I know, right? The ending definitely left it open for some continuation potential. Maybe I’ll do a sequel or a longer fic with these fellas sometime, if inspiration grips me. I’m so glad you enjoyed it; thank you for your reviews! <3  

From ANON - Tiddly on January 17, 2017

A very entertaining read.  Love the characters. Thanks!

Tiddly, I’m not modest, I love my characters too. That other people do is great validation, thank you so much. 

From BronxWench on January 17, 2017
And the second chapter was even more delicious than the first.

I love the hot, sweaty, unrestrained mansex. There's nothing gentle, but it's still surprisingly tender, given that Loto could have done a dozen nasty things to Ansel. Well, come to think of it, he did, but it was all on the right side of the line. But what a glorious encounter! The humour, the nods to the traditional give and take, and oh, sweet gods, the way I can't tell which one wanted it more.

My line for this chapter, because I love your glorious sentences: "And then he felt it: hard and radiating a wet, predatory heat, the beast’s erection pressed into him as a deep, intent growl rolled through the room." Bam, right there, an image that just resonates so perfectly.

You. Are. Awesome.

BronxWench, oh yes, I definitely battled with the urge to make Loto do all kinds of nasty things. I wanted this story to be less hardcore though because it was a gift, so thank god it worked! BTW you made me blush with the line you picked. I don’t often see peen in reviews, lol, and apparently I haven’t gained the maturity not to giggle and blush like a schoolboy. Thank you so much for the reviews!

From ANON - Nyan on January 18, 2017

Thankfully there was not too much gore xD I enjoyed reading it. Thank you

Nyan, Much as I love an ugly-fied story, I try not to make things gratuitous. So I’m glad the bit of gore I did throw in there wasn’t too much. Thank you for the review! 

From ramblingrobin on January 21, 2017

I loved this!  For only two chapters, you conveyed a ton of information. I ate it up like Loto with a tin of crackers. Yummy and satisfying. You definitely left me wanting more. Xoxo Robin

RamblingRobin, writing short stories is so hard! When I was planning this story I kept thinking up all these intricate plots that no way could fit under 5k words (and admittedly I probably wouldn’t have finished if I had breached my self-imposed word budget) And even the simple ones I came up with felt like they should be chaptered fics. I am definitely not a short story writer. What I’m really trying to say, I think, is that I’m hella relieved that readers enjoyed it. Annnd your review made me laugh, so thank you for that too. I don’t know if I’m making sense anymore. I’m pretty much asleep right now. Thanks!

Edited by CloverReef

Blackbird Chapter 14

BronxWench

Oh, Blackbird

I don't even know where to begin. Blackbird is so magnificently reckless, so profoundly cavalier about his own safety that it's breathtaking. I can't believe he would put himself out there, as battered and broken as he is, but it is for Yew. It's always been for Yew.

Of course he was betrayed. He's never put himself anywhere where he wouldn't be, except maybe when he's with Spider, and Yew. The sheer ugliness of the world in which he moves just tears at my heart, but under all that, I can't help but admire his desperate bravado. Quitting is not part of his lexicon.

I won't spoil the end of the chapter, in case anyone reads reviews before text. Suffice to say, I am going to remain on edge until the next chapter.

And because I had such a wealth of lines to choose from this time, I struggled to narrow it down to this, because it is so quintessentially Blackbird:

“This is what happens,” I chided him. My arms drooped to my sides. All my panic and anger began to slip limply away into the ether. “You shouldn’t have glass furniture in the same room you fuck over crazy bitches. That’s just... poor planning.”

I love your words. ‘Lexicon’ is so much more interesting than ‘vocabulary’, and another of those words that reminds me of Skyrim. Thank you for not spoiling the end, even if my neurosis-turned-separate-entity is dying to know your thoughts, but I am one of those readers that reads reviews before I read the fics, so I appreciate it. 

It amuses me that you chose a line that I almost took out. You’re very good at making a writer take another look at, and appreciate their own use of the language, so thank you! 

Pippychick (for 13)

It's always such a sensory experience reading your chapters, and this one is no exception. I particularly loved the smell of his coffee in Bee's hair.

But as to the events of the chapter, I think Yew is wrong if he believes he can run from this and start again. There are some things that are so damaging they can't heal without reparation. And this is one of them.

But... the big news of this chapter is Malti's apparent willingness to eliminate Blackbird. I hope that will turn out to be some kind of misunderstanding or sleight-of-hand on your part, CloverReef. But I'm afraid, nevertheless. And I feel his hurt.

I’m so thrilled, I’m almost giddy. I think that’s the one technique I read about years ago and really wanted to run with: the use of other senses to bring scenes to life. I’m glad it’s working and I appreciate the validation. 

As for your comments on the events. You’re quite clever. 

(for 14)

Oh, you know how much I adore your violence, but again I get the feeling that everything isn't quite as it seems. Who's the buyer? That would seem to be an important question. And who is next? Do we know them?

What is going to happen to Bee... will they sell him too?

Oh, your chapters are way too short, btw... ;)

In real life, I won’t even kill a spider, but the violent scenes are the funnest to write. As long as I can picture them well enough in my head so the descriptions don’t get muddied and the pacing doesn’t drag. 

LOL And here I am, when the chapters start creeping up on the 4k mark, getting all squirrely thinking ‘ain’t nobody gonna read this long!’ You mean not everyone has my commitment issues? Weird. 

Edited by CloverReef

• 2 weeks later...

Lavi1443 on Blackbird

It's  such a good story. The violence and the sex and the plot are a very balanced and create something that is both really erotic AND super interesting to read. I'm curious to see what happens next.

Great job! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to review, making my day, and for using ‘really’ next to erotic. I always worry all the perviness I throw in might be gratuitous, but the way you said it makes it all sound totally legit lol. Those are very flattering compliments; now you’ve gone and made me blush. 

• 1 month later...

TCR on Worship

Well, as your Beta, I can’t really say much I haven’t to you already on the base writing. 

First, congratulations on the oneshot!   WHOO!  Party hats all round!

Second, surprised this is the first review... 

Third, well...  The parts you altered after my Beta session...  Like a movie's cuts and special edition additions, they work quite well.   They add further flow to the story and you pack a lot of intrigue into it.

(I don't know, was this bad form?  Oh, no!  It was, wasn't it?  Oh boy...)

Seriously, way to go.

I was tempted to go all bitch and just say “Fuck you” to this. But of course I would say it with love and I worried that wouldn’t translate in text without an explanation lol. Blame it on a week of watching drag queens read each other. Bitch, the library is closed! God, I’m sorry! I can’t get Rupaul out of my head!!!!

*Clears throat* anyway… Thank you for the review hun. I don’t remember what I altered after you betaed, but I’m glad you approve. 

Edited by CloverReef

4 hours ago, CloverReef said:

I was tempted to go all bitch and just say “Fuck you” to this. But of course I would say it with love and I worried that wouldn’t translate in text without an explanation lol. Blame it on a week of watching drag queens read each other. Bitch, the library is closed! God, I’m sorry! I can’t get Rupaul out of my head!!!!

Well, I’d know, but yeah…  Someone reading it would probably be like: ‘My God…  Not going there again’.  Good thing I know you a little better than that ;).  And fine…  “Bad, bad Rupaul!  Bad!”

4 hours ago, CloverReef said:

*Clears throat* anyway… Thank you for the review hun. I don’t remember what I altered after you betaed, but I’m glad you approve. 

You’re very welcome, CR.  Like I said, I’m surprised I was the first to review.  It IS a great oneshot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BubbleyB

Hello CloverReef,

I feel really stupid, but I started reading a story on AFF late last night and I don't remember the title or author but I do remember you were the beta because I recognized your name. Today I went on my phone to continue reading and the story had vanished from AFF. It was about Connor and a boy he found in the swamp behind his trailer called M. I was just wondering if you could tell me what it was called, who the author is, and if you know why it's gone. Thanks! (BTW I really like your stories)

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2017 at 5:47 PM, Guest BubbleyB said:

Hello CloverReef,

I feel really stupid, but I started reading a story on AFF late last night and I don't remember the title or author but I do remember you were the beta because I recognized your name. Today I went on my phone to continue reading and the story had vanished from AFF. It was about Connor and a boy he found in the swamp behind his trailer called M. I was just wondering if you could tell me what it was called, who the author is, and if you know why it's gone. Thanks! (BTW I really like your stories)

Hey! I'm the author... You may have found it elsewhere but it's back on AFF. Sorry about that! Lol

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108633

• 1 month later...

Cold Snap Chapter 01

From Delphyne on June 29, 2017

Intriguing build up and excellent characterization for the first chapter. Excited to see what happens next and learn more about his gift. (Also you might wanna set this story to allow anon reviews) 

Delphyne, Thank you! I’m excited that you’re excited! And my settings say I am set up to allow anon. Were you not able to post anonymously?

From MonaMina on July 01, 2017

Oooooooooo nice!!! Can I have some more please?❤️

MonaMina, hi! I’m thrilled you like it! Chapter two will be up on Monday! 

Edited by CloverReef

Cold Snap Chapter 2

From MonaMina on July 05, 2017

Oh man!!! That is one hell of a cliff hanger! Ugh! More please! I gotta know what was in the goddamned locker room, how Iddy got on the other side of town and what Officer Dreamboat is up to! So I will beg again in my whiney voice...mooooooorrrrre plllleeeaaasssse❤️

MonaMina , It’s soooo hard to resist the whiney voice! That’s like my fifth biggest weakness. My first is moths… Just thought you should know. 

In the locker room, it was just an overfed rat named Fred and Officer Dreamboat is actually an axe murderer with a penchant for beanie babies. Mysteries solved! You’re welcome… No, seriously though, I’m fucking ecstatic you’re enjoying it so far, and I love your review. Thank you! BTW, what do you think copboy is up to?

Cold Snap Chapter 3

From ANON - Jean on July 13, 2017

It's amazing! This story really made my day ❤️ Waiting for next update. 

Jean: You flatterer, you. This was an awesome review to wake up to, so thanks! 

From MonaMina on July 13, 2017

Oh my gods,oh my gods, oh my gods!!! What the fuck?!? I would for real in for real life shit my pants...no kidding...and I'm pretty sure had I been in my little tent and something was clearly trying to get in...shitting my pants would be completely normal and justified! And then the wings?!? What the actual fuck!?! Nope. I would have probably passed the fuck out. So much for being brave. Pleeeeeaaase update soon!!! You are the best at these awesome fucking cliffhangers! Always know right where to stop! Damnit!!! More please❤️

MonaMina: (Cue evil cackle) I will neither confirm nor deny the amount of shit in their collective pants at that moment. Bravery is overrated anyway! Thanks, Mona, you made me laugh! And I’m so happy you approve of my cliffhangers! They’re so much fun to write. You’re awesome!

From ANON - Anonnie on July 17, 2017

This is really good and super engrossing

I was really worried our boy had actually up and died in that locker room for a second there haha

Update soon!

Anonnie: I’m glad you like it! It’s such a relief to see you think it’s engrossing! I think I went over the first few chapters about a billion and three times, and each time panicked a little more because, of course, by the billionth and third time, it’s hard to see something for what it would be to fresh eyes! Anyway, I’m rambling. 3 am makes me rambly. Where was I? Oh yeah, lol that woulda made an awfully short fic, huh? Just wandering through a locker room, sniff a monster, run and bam! Death by wall. And he didn’t even get laid first. So tragic. 

Edited by CloverReef

• 3 weeks later...

Cold Snap Chapter 5

From ANON - Carmenlo on July 29, 2017

A well written and captivating story. I hope it wil not be a short read. 

This Nathan guy is like a beast. So meany hint from Iddy : "I thought you were a monster" and  many other words like "sneaky", ad many others to describe Nathan that seems to grunt and sniff him a lot and also that "excited tremble in his breath" when he saw the gash on Iddy's arm was suspicious. Maybe he is the bat monster that attacked Iddy. He would turn that way at night and maybe he hides corpes or others compromising evidences of his crimes in his "spa". And that is why he got rude toward our main character when Iddy told him he got in in the previous night. 

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm waiting for more chapters.

Thank you Carmenlo! It shouldn’t be a short read. I’ve got about 20 chapters planned, and 11 written so far. You’re pretty sharp to pick up on all those hints! I will neither confirm nor deny them of course, but I get a little excited about it when readers notice the little details like that. You made my day, thanks!

Cold Snap chapter 6

From MonaMina on July 31, 2017

Oh my god I hate that Pimp fuck! And someone needs to whip Calacas ass. Ben is gonna flip if he can't find Iddy and where did Bot and Gary go?!?!?!? And what the fuck is that monster? If it was going to kill Iddy I think it already would have...I could be wrong though. More please❤️

MonaMina! IKR, that Pimp fuck and Calaca are assholes. Or worse. What’s worse than an asshole? … An asshat? Anyway, for what it’s worth, you’re not wrong. That monster’s perfectly capable of killing in a split second if that’s what it wants to do. I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Thanks for the review <3 

Great Story! I love your characters and how sucked in I feel when reading this. It feels like you have really captured how sucky life is to the homeless. You’ve definitely made me rethink the way I think about how I treat them. I was just wondering if you have any kind of update schedule? Or if you just post the chapters after you have time to work on them?

On 7/31/2017 at 11:52 AM, Guest Maya said:

Great Story! I love your characters and how sucked in I feel when reading this. It feels like you have really captured how sucky life is to the homeless. You’ve definitely made me rethink the way I think about how I treat them. I was just wondering if you have any kind of update schedule? Or if you just post the chapters after you have time to work on them?

I do have a schedule as long as I have a back log of chapters ready to go. Currently, 12 chapters are written, so I plan to be posting every monday until I run out. Though I was thinking of switching to friday (If you have a preference, I’d love a tie breaker, lol.). I’m thrilled you’re enjoying it Maya, and I love it when my stories make people think. Thank you for the encouragement <3

Cold Snap, Chapter 6

From SchattenSpringer on August 06, 2017

very good story! 

comment to the new chapter: well if the pimp hadn't put him in the situation that he was to week to run away from that other guy in the first place, Iddy maybe wouldn't have needed to be saved from the things that happend later. 

i'm curious to know what happens now and where his friends are. Hope Ben finds out and is able to help...

SchattenSpringer: Yeah, that pimp asshole really fucked him over. I appreciate you not spoiling what happens! That was very thoughtful <3 
Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad you’re enjoying it. 

Cold Snap Chapter 7

From ANON - Jaja on August 08, 2017

God I'm really worried about Iddy..I really don't want to imagine what happened to him..(hopefully nothing) Anyway amazing chapter :)) 

Jaja: Normally I would have written out every traumatizing little detail of Iddy’s ordeal, but I decided this wouldn’t be that kinda story. And I didn’t want Iddy to be defined by one trauma rather than the bunch of everyday traumas combined, if that makes sense. So I’m super glad you’re enjoying it as it is :) Thank you for the review, Jaja. 

From Athenaa on August 08, 2017

Woah, I just discovered this story, and am really enjoying it! Ok, so Nathan is somehow the monster right? Or is this some sort of bait and swith situation? Is it really Ben?? haha.

Athenaa: Yay! Hi! I can't say much, because the forums are giving me a million year delay at the moment (slight exaggeration), but I'm glad you're enjoying the story and I appreciate the review so much! (and it's totally Ben. Just kidding!... Or am I?)

From Gslinger on August 09, 2017

Great well rounded mystery and sexy story with interesting characters Love it! Have you considered writing for a living? And I can't wait for more. A fan,  Gslinger

Gslinger: Heeey I remember your name! Now it’s gonna drive me crazy all day trying to remember where I know your name from. I’m glad the story is sexy! I worried it wouldn’t be sexy enough! LOL I’m used to writing stories that get fired off, chapter one, scene one, with gratuitous sex. 

As for writing for a living (thank you for stroking my ego, I needed that today!) I have thought about it, yes. Many, many, many times. Still haven’t decided one way or another. I was thinking about trying to get short stories published first and then move up from there. But while I was trying to come up with short story plots, I got inspired for this. So I guess we’ll see what happens! Thank you for the review!

Edited by CloverReef

• 2 weeks later...

Cold Snap Chapter 8

From ANON - on August 19, 2017

Hey. Love your story. Not much of a reviewer. But your story gave me that tingling feeling when you are excited reading a book with great plot and characters. Always anticipating the new chapters. All the best!

Thank you, Anon! Since you didn’t give your name, I’m gonna name you. And since I’ve been around cats all day, it’s probably gonna be a weird cat name… Pineapple? Thelma? Greg? Acorn? Thank you for the review, Acorn. It gives me a tingly feeling that my story is giving someone a tingly feeling. I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! New Chapter will be up on the 25th! Hmm, maybe I should put that in an author’s note…

From ANON - Missy on August 19, 2017

Wonderful story. Keep up the great work.

Thank you, Missy! A simple yet encouraging review; I appreciate it! Have a great week :) 

From ANON - anon-ish on August 19, 2017

WOW TALK ABOUT THE HAIR STANDING UP ON THE BACK OF YOUR NECK!  I REALLY GOT A LIL FREAKED WHEN THE VOICE SAID IDDY AFTER IDDY REALIZED IT WAS BLOOD ON THE FLOOR!  OH AND IT'S GONNA SOUND OFF BUT I'M KINDA DIGGING THE POLITENESS OF THE MONSTER....

LOL Thanks anon-ish. Your review made me laugh and I sorely needed that. “I’m kinda digging the politeness of the monster” that was awesome. I’m glad you’re enjoying it. And the name you signed with amused me as well. I like you. 

From ANON - Mevumi on August 24, 2017

This is really good- I love the all the characters and how they all could be genuine 3d people. The plot is bloody great. I love both Ben and Nathan and am anticipating what is coming next! Keep up the hard work, I can tell you have a talent for writing! Please upaste soon to satisfy this readers thirst :)

Hi Mevumi! I'm tickled that you like the characters. It's such a huuuuge compliment that they seem like real people to you. That's what we strive for when we write, right? I will be updating soon! Tomorrow in fact! Hope to hear from you soon, and not just because you stroked my ego in all the right places… 

Edited by CloverReef

• 2 weeks later...

Cold Snap Chapter 9 

From ANON - Mevumi on August 25, 2017

Omg I can't believe you updated so soon! I'm do glad that my review tickled you - I've been on the other side of this reviewing business and I understand how nice it is when someone takes the time to leave a comment. I read your one shot with the feral beast God and it was delicious - not only that I could see how that could be a very interesting back story for Nathan (it would also imply to me that he is nigh immortal). Many may interesting things to think about. The biggest question is how Nathan is going to interact with our sweet hero now that the cat is out of the bag. And what will happen to Ben considering Nathan has seen our hero run into his arms... Awwwuuughh already hungry for the next chapter. Thanks for a fantastic read and waiting patiently. 

Hi Mevumi! Sorry it took me a couple days to respond to this. Getting used to a new job. Hmm... The feral beast god story would make an interesting back story for Nathan. I didn't even think of that. You certainly do think like a writer, don't you! You're giving me a lot to think about too. I want to say more but Chrome doesn't seem to like me today! Thanks for the review! 

• 2 weeks later...

Cold Snap Chapter 10

From MonaMina on September 06, 2017

Awwwwwwww if only everyone was that open and amazing...Right? Is Nathan the monster...I can't decide. Or is the monster related to Nathan? Update soooooooon please❤️

MonaMina: Sorry it took so long to reply to this! Yeah, there’s definitely something refreshing about people who know who they are and are comfortable and confident enough to put it out there. Thank you so much for the review <3 Take care!

Cold Snap Chapter 11

From MonaMina on September 09, 2017

Well goddamn! That was some H-O-T sex... was Nathan upset because Iddy was in bed with Ben?!? Awwwwwwww...In his own animalistic way I think Nathan really cares about Iddy. And Ben is just perfect all around. I hope the monster isn't hurt...And I know I keep calling it Nathan...It is him right? And I hope Iddy isn't hurt too badly...Was the monster marking him? Sooooooo many more questions!!! Please update soon❤️

MonaMina: I will neither confirm nor deny that Nathan is the monster. I’m glad you like Ben. At least I’m assuming ‘perfect all around’ means you like him. Or at least that he’s likeable. I’ve had mixed reactions to him – someone I thought would really like him ended up really hating him and I was like “wtf, why?!” and ended up going back and toning him down quite a bit lol (this was before I posted – I haven’t changed anything after I posted.) Anyway, thanks for the review! <3 Take care!

From Gslinger on September 11, 2017

Bloody Great chapter, sexy and brillient, please write faster I can't wait for the next chapter! Gslinger

Yay! ‘Sexy’ is definitely the word I hope for after posting a chapter like that, so you’ve made me very happy! Write ‘faster’? Sounds like I’ll need caffeine, and a helluva lot of it! Thanks for the review, Gslinger!

From ANON - Mevumi on September 12, 2017

Smut AND plot, why,  you spoil us too much. Can't wait to see how this develops. 

Mevumi: I know, right? I'm just too awesome. Or maybe I should tone down the cockiness before someone decides I'm due for a brutal humbling critique. Please no! Thank you for the review, Mevumi! It really does encourage me a ton!

Edited by CloverReef

• 4 weeks later...

Cold Snap chapter 13

From ANON - on October 08, 2017

It's hard to review this because it's just wonderful, I have nothing more to say.

Anon: The fact that you said anything at all is very encouraging in and of itself. Thank you for the kind review :) 

From MonaMina on October 09, 2017

Oooohhhh Snnnnaaap!!! Goddamn Nathan is hot. I love how he is with Iddy...Does it mean that the Monster won't hurt Gary or Bot now cause they helped him too? And that was a really good fib to tell the police cause it was a fib but kinda wasn't too! Update soon soon soon please! I looove this story❤️

Hi MonaMina ! I'm all giddy now, thank you! It's kinda funny… maybe more funny to me than anyone else, but still funny, but I had mulled over that scene for like a couple weeks, and every time I went over that conversation, it was Iddy coming up with the fib. Just bursting out with it to save Nathan from suspicion or something. Then when I wrote it, things just went in another direction. Nathan just took over lol. Anyway thank you for the love <3  and the awesome review!

• 2 weeks later...

Cold Snap Chapter 14

From ANON - on October 20, 2017

Oh man I love Nathan. I know some people will think I'm a freak and to them I say "You goddamned right I'm a freak!!!" He is hot. Everything about him is. He's scary. Gorgeous. Mysterious. Territorial...In a hot growling kind of way. Protective. I just wanna eat him up! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!!! Iddy is so sweet. I know Ben means well and is probably the better choice if Iddy wants to ya know...Stay alive and be in a normal relationship. But who the fuck wants normal? Not me! Bring on the big scary monster that will probably end up killing me during some crazy amazing animalistic sex!!! Woo hoo! I have zero shame. I'm looking forward to reading your Halloween stories...And even though November seems soooooo far away...I think I will live. I will try to anyway❤️

I seriously love that you love Nathan. One of the harder characters to write, but easily one of my favourite… I was gonna call him an antagonist but he’s not really an antagonist, is he? Like an anti-antagonist. Who doubles as an anti-hero? Oh well. But yeah, fuck normal! Thanks for making my day <3 I really enjoyed the review! 

Edited by CloverReef

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.