Click Here!

M/M Possible Murder/Killer Story?

Guest Eggsy

I believe this one story is on AFF and possibly a W.I.P one to boot. So the plotline will be fuzzy since I don't remember much:

Two guy friends, one popular and one not so popular (the not-so-popular guy must have so sort of problem with communication?? like he lies a lot but he doesn't mean it + his parents hate it & don't understand him). 

So to start, the MC is the not-so-popular guy and he was thinking about the news of the recent murders of girls in their neighborhood. Same kind of killing style on all of the girls, I think?

Buts that's just a passing thought. The MC (not-so-popular guy), really admires his popular friend because they have been together since they were very young. The MC (not-so-popular guy), recounts a memory of when they first met. When they were in elementary or something, the MC stumbled upon the popular guy killing (strangled or stabbed, I forgot) a rabbit during recess/break time whatever. The MC promised to keep quiet about it and I dont remeber much, but I think that after this incident, they started hanging out together. They got along great because the popular guy friend never makes fun of his speech or what he says because he understands him just fine. That's why the MC likes him so much.

So fast forward a bit, the MC got angry or upset at his family, I think, and ran out of the house at night and ended up in the park where most of the girls went missing. A cop found him there and took him to the station as a suspect. The MC was questioned and he "admitted" to killing the girls (REMEMBER: he's bad at communication so he lied about killing them). The MC said he "shot" the girls, which made the cop(s) confused because the girls were stabbed  (or vice versa, idk). So the MC was shown pics of the murdered girls (photos were gory/bloody) so the MC vomited and was upset at what he had been shown. Then I guess another cop felt bad about it and ruled him out as suspect.

To add more info, the MC recognized those girls because they were last seen with his friend (popular guy) before they died. The MC didn't seem worried or connected the dots, but we can assume that the friend (popular guy) is the killer because he slept with all the girls who later died and he had a history of killing animals.

Anyways, at the police station, the MC requested to call his friend (popular guy) to pick him up. He called during the time when his friend was having sex with another girl so the MC got embarrassed. However, the popular friend came anyways to pick him up. That's about all that I remember. 

- - - - - - Sorry if it was long, I tried to add small details that could help trigger somebody's memories of this story. So yeah, it was in the SLASH section. I think the MC really likes his friend more than a friend, and I believe the male cop who found the MC at the park will play a big role as well!! Thank you!

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.