Click Here!

Ron's Harem

Guest Ronaldwsley

Guest Ronaldwsley

I once read a fanfic where Harry gave permision to Ron to sleep with his gf Cho and Ron also banged Fleur in that fic. I think thats the only fic I have read were Ron had multiple girls and I cant seem to find that fic any more.

So my fanfic challenge is Ron gets a harem. Also no kinks are off limits. 

Don’t know who you were talking to but okay.  Set in an AU after the 7th book where they all repeat the last year now that Voldemort’s influence is gone.  While messing around in one of the rooms full of left over dark and mysterious objects, Ron accidentally breaks the Crystal Dildo of Erotic Fantasy, imbuing him with its powers.  He gains impressive stamina, large cum reserves, pharimones that make him attractive in a feral way, becomes perpetually horny and (of course) an enormous cock.  It even enhances the sexual characteristics of the women around him.  Harem ensues, may include gender bends and surviving characters since it’s AU anyways.

That would work better than my idea, will probably work on it over the weekend. the first chapter being ron/herminone as it will be easiest, then the introduction of other characters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.