Click Here!

I can't seem to get a password reset

Guest M.R. Knight

Guest M.R. Knight

Hello,

I’m trying to login into my account  but I forgot my password. I’ve tried the password reset, I get the link to my e-mail but when I click on it, it will say “This password reset is no longer valid?” My email is lostloser4ever@hotmail.com my pen name is M.R. Knight. 

Any help would be great. I logged in a few months back and did the same thing and it worked. But for some reason this one isn’t working. 

Thank you so much. 

Are you trying to reset your password to the same one you previously used? That will generate an error. If not, then perhaps you are not responding to the reset email quickly enough. I’m not sure, but there might be a time limit for that response.

• 1 month later...

The same thing also happened to me, and even with me clicking on the link of “password reset” on seconds, the message  “This Password Reset is no longer Valid” still appeared. But only when using Opera. When I used Chrome everything happens normally.

Given that the cookies had to be rewritten a tad to allow for the mobile friendly menu, you need to clear your cache, and kill any site cookies.  Close your browser, and restart it.  You may also need to force refresh afterwards, but I’ve only seen that be an issue for Firefox.

Guest Lady_Stardust

I’m using Chrome and when I do the password reset I follow the link and it tells me the link has expired. What’s up with that? My account name is Lady_Stardust. email electro_toy@hotmail.com

2 hours ago, Guest Lady_Stardust said:

I’m using Chrome and when I do the password reset I follow the link and it tells me the link has expired. What’s up with that? My account name is Lady_Stardust. email electro_toy@hotmail.com

Have you cleared your AFF cookies, and your browser cache? That’s worked for other users with the same issue. You can find the steps here:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/64725-login-issues-due-to-menu-change/#comment-401256

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.