Click Here!

Entomophobia/Insectophobia

Guest Bugboy

Guest Bugboy

So I don’t know if its been done before, but I have thought of a maybe great concept for a Naruto fanfic. Nothing really thorough as it’s really just a vague concept of ‘what if’ or maybe a more apt description of the concept is a prompt(?). So without further ado here is my concept, ponderings, prompt thingy.

“What if there was a person (male or female) from the Aburame Clan that has Entomophobia/Insectophobia?”

Strange thing to wonder about I know, but the idea just won’t leave my head. I had first gotten the strange idea in my head when I was reading a self-insert reincarnation fic and I was just like ‘Well you can’t ‘really’ ‘really’ choose which clan you are apart of when your reborn into a world of death and madness. [I know for a majority that the first clan that's apart of Konoha that everyone wouldn’t ever choose to be apart of is the Aburame Clan with the Akimichi Clan coming in second (Nara -everyone loves the lazy temes-, Yamanaka -whose mind reading powers tots don’t scare me at all, no really not lying here-, Uzumaki -who wouldn’t want to be related to the incarnation of sunshine and have inherent talent for fuinjutsu and medical-jutsu with massive chakra reserves as a bonus-, Senju -who wouldn’t want to wield nature like DC’s Poison Ivy-, and Hell even the Uchiha Clan -the clan that is massacred and has literally cursed eyes- and the Hyuga -the clan that enslaves it’s family members- is more popular for self inserts)]

But why Entomophobia/Insectophobia? Well...its just like painfully sadistically hilarious to me. Just picture this. You die, that sucks right. Then you’re reborn, great -traumatizing by itself really-.The next moment of your second chance at life, you find out that you are not only born into a world full of bloodthirsty sociopaths/psychopaths and sadists/masochists/sadomasochists, but you are literally living your personal hell of having bugs ‘living inside your body’ and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it since its been there with you in the womb and very much non-removable. Just the face of absolute horrified terror on a physically (but mentally not's) new (re)born’s face makes me want to roll around on the floor laughing my pants off(its wrong, but its funny all the some).

Well, that’s literally it. Feel free to do what you will with this plot bunny that just wouldn’t die.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.